wife first time with black cock falls for the guy husband mad

Manamongs

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AL, US
Met this couple 3 times the wife I think is feeling me , and the husband sees the change in her and told her to stop seeing me so she text me and said she could not see me any more , but then I got another that stated she could not stop seeing me what should I do ! Hard spot to be in

Met this couple 3 times the wife I think is feeling me , and the husband sees the change in her and told her to stop seeing me so she text me and said she could not see me any more , but then I got another that stated she could not stop seeing me what should I do ! Hard spot to be in
Not to be a wise guy, but is she so good in bed you are willing to risk your life? You may be bigger than him or whatever, but no matter how big you are, your body was not made to repel bullets. Stay away. It's just not worth it.

Need more white ladies in alabama on this site! This was her first ! Where all you alabama women I need one lol
A lot of white women get stupid the first time. My bf was this woman's first (I warned him she was to eager and would be a stalker) and she just fell in love with his dick. Lol It took her about 6 months to get over it.

Unfortunately I have seen that way too many times. Hubbies talk their wives into trying but when the wife loves it too much, the hub gets mad. Not a black experience, but years ago we met a couple...the hubby wanted to see his wife with a woman and she was bi curious. She and I just clicked perfectly and the sex was incredible. Right in the middle of things he makes her leave. She contacted me later and we met secretly during the day for over a year.

Back