wife first time with black cock falls for the guy husband mad

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Manamongs, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Manamongs

Manamongs Member

Met this couple 3 times the wife I think is feeling me , and the husband sees the change in her and told her to stop seeing me so she text me and said she could not see me any more , but then I got another that stated she could not stop seeing me what should I do ! Hard spot to be in

2. TexasCuck214

TexasCuck214 Active Member

US
    make sure he doesn't have a gun

3. CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY

CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY Active Member

Its best to leave her alone. Some ppl don't know how to keep things strictly play and this is usually the beginning of the "worst" that can happen.

4. SexyGtype Wife

SexyGtype Wife Member

Canada
    Stay away. Baby! Jealousy and Anger get out of control fast

5. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Not to be a wise guy, but is she so good in bed you are willing to risk your life? You may be bigger than him or whatever, but no matter how big you are, your body was not made to repel bullets. Stay away. It's just not worth it.

6. Manamongs

Manamongs Member

Thanks for all the inputs

7. Manamongs

Manamongs Member

Never meant for it to get out of hand

8. Manamongs

Manamongs Member

Need more white ladies in alabama on this site! This was her first ! Where all you alabama women I need one lol

9. CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY

CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY Active Member

I'm next door in Mississippi

10. King of the Swirl

King of the Swirl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Yeah, tell them to get their shit together. Tell her your done, no more for her and tell him to get his wife in check and stop texting you.

SwingingMounders likes this.
  11. WhtKitty

WhtKitty Well-Known Member

US
    A lot of white women get stupid the first time. My bf was this woman's first (I warned him she was to eager and would be a stalker) and she just fell in love with his dick. Lol It took her about 6 months to get over it.

Am48 likes this.
  12. BBCcuckBiCpl

BBCcuckBiCpl Active Member

Unfortunately I have seen that way too many times. Hubbies talk their wives into trying but when the wife loves it too much, the hub gets mad. Not a black experience, but years ago we met a couple...the hubby wanted to see his wife with a woman and she was bi curious. She and I just clicked perfectly and the sex was incredible. Right in the middle of things he makes her leave. She contacted me later and we met secretly during the day for over a year.

eroticouple and Doorcpl like this.
  13. M and T

M and T New Member

US
    not worth the drama or risking your life

14. ruthlessbull

ruthlessbull Member

Australia
    I had a mature lady whose fiancé was coming back from a trip but she couldn't let me go. I was only fuckin her while he was away, because as she told me if not me she would find another hung black stud in his mid 20s like me: I found her appetite for big dicks irrizistable. I was there the night before he arrived and she was naked begging me not to leave, she said she would miss me. I stopped answering her calls soon as he arrived. I didn't want to be the one. She called me back when they broke up.

ray lee and 9ironSwinging like this.