Wife first time uk where are you

Kinkycouple123

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Young couple in uk she wants to be streched by huge cock around 10+ inch and thick as pos she's got a nice big ass never been touched by another man she's lookin and willing and wants to be full looking in uk will upload more pics later tonight tell her ur location and size

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
OoooWee! Deliciously thick! I'd stretch her out so that she'd walk funny for a week! I'm in the states. Virginia to be exact. Send her on holiday, to see me. :)20140919_224752.jpeg

I would love to come on holiday just to see what u wou
OoooWee! Deliciously thick! I'd stretch her out so that she'd walk funny for a week! I'm in the states. Virginia to be exact. Send her on holiday, to see me. :)View attachment 474374
i would love to come on holiday to the states just to see what u could do to me u look so juicey shame ur not in uk x

She's popped out atm we r lookin more of a 3 sum with a real hung guy not in to all the watching she wants to try dp and to suck me when someone rides her and to suck someone while I have a go she wants to see how different some one huge feels compared me

Young couple in uk she wants to be streched by huge cock around 10+ inch and thick as pos she's got a nice big ass never been touched by another man she's lookin and willing and wants to be full looking in uk will upload more pics later tonight tell her ur location and size

Love the outfit sweetie!

We are an 100% genuine couple, I do want some big black cock to stretch me we are a midland based couple in uk not fussed about traveling to far and wanna have a lot of fun Iv never been touched by black cock only ever had 2 average white cocks in me and me and my husband are comfortable with a 3sum which may lead to other things I do wanna try dp and I want a real hung guy as my first inbox me u might just be the mr right x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    757.5 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    893.4 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    858.3 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    742.6 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    782.4 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    805.6 KB · Views: 49
sexy and nice

We are an 100% genuine couple, I do want some big black cock to stretch me we are a midland based couple in uk not fussed about traveling to far and wanna have a lot of fun Iv never been touched by black cock only ever had 2 average white cocks in me and me and my husband are comfortable with a 3sum which may lead to other things I do wanna try dp and I want a real hung guy as my first inbox me u might just be the mr right x
such a so fucking sexy Midland girl mmmmmmmm

Back