WIFE FINALLY GETS BBC

Sharkdogg

Couple
From
CA, US
So the wife left to church she went out again last night tells me this morning what Is it I want out of her and what do I wanna see her do after she tells me what she did last night again at the strip club shes had bbc on her own without me so apparently she went to her girlfriends house then to the bar she says some black men bought them drinks and hit on them but after an hour her friend wanted to go to the strip club again after 4 shots of tequila each and two beers each she says they were pretty wasted during the cab ride her girlfriend kept telling her how Jermaine the stripper really liked her and she should maybe see him on the side my wife says her friend said these men keep a secret and thought maybe she should fool around with Jermaine my wife says her friend went on to tell her how hung and good looking he was my wife says she already new having stroked his cock and sucked it her friend also said she gets so horny at the club those men drive her wild and my wife agreed she says they got there about 930 very early and very intoxicated she says Jermaine made eye contact with her and came right up to say hello he was so tall hands so big she said all she could remember was how he tasted and thick and long he was as he talked she became wett her pannties soaked she says after they talked once he said enjoy the shot she couldn't wait her friend wanted to sit up front and they did she said them came out as usual but focused their attention toward her and my wife all night dancing toward them with their massive black cocks and that Jermaine came up and rubbed his huge cock on her which she said made her immediately soaked she says near the end her girlfriend got up and didnt come back she said she went looking around and found a door open to where the strippers get ready there she say her girlfriend with her dress pulled up and a huge black stripper with a very big cock deep in her as she moaned fuck yes and then she says another stripper joined in and shoved his cock in her friends mouth as she groand my wife says it was so hot she started to masterbate well she watched rubbing her clit as she wat her them work her friend over as she stood there Jermaine walked up and caught her she says a bit nervous k owing he saw just looking for my friend he looks in the door and says I see you found her smiling as he put his hand on her shoulder she says he pulled her close and began kissing her this time she didnt resist like last his tongue was so long she says she started stroking his huge cock as they kissed she says it's a bit longer and thicker then her sean Michaels dildo she says he began sliding her dress down her shoulder and sucking her nipple well he played with her clit she said her pussy was soaked Jermaine then took her hand and led her to a room down the hall she says such a huge man she just followed him she was close to ******* as they entered a dark lit room with a few chairs and couch Jermaine pushed her to her knees she knew like last time she was gonna taste his huge black rod and then he pulled her head in she says her mouth opened ready for him as he slowly pushed his thick cock in all she tasted was thick precum as she deep throated much as she could ******* and gagging he tells her rub your clit well you suck my cock I want you to get used to getting off sucking my cock she says she did just as he said that now she would do anything for him she says he throat fucked her good and she came from that and rubbing her clit she squirted on the floor Jermaine looking down just smiling he then groans very loud like a lion as he shoots a very big thick load in her mouth ******* she says her reaction was just to swallow every drop and she did cleaning his big shiny black cock reqp good as she was dont another stripper walked in and said I found the party and Jermaine stepped aside my wife says she was so ******* the other stripper came up and shoved his cock in her mouth which was very thick at least 9 1/2 inches long she says her pussy was swollen and wett and they knew as she sucked saying she likes sucking big black cocks and this is why shes here laughing as she gagged saying her pussy is soaked from sucking big black dick as they both finger her cunt them Jermaine moves all the way behind her as they push her head down facing the wall then Jermaine slid up saying you came for this big black cock didnt you my wife mumbled ******* yes as he pushed his massive black cock head in her small frame she moans ooh God as he pushed deeper and she grew wetter with every stroke she says she was ******* but his cock so huge it touched her vagina walls and filled her cervix so much it was sobering a bit as he started pumping deep she says she wanted to cum immediately from his size but the ALCOHOL allowed her to take it and she did she says as the other stripper cheered saying thats what she wanted fuck that tight Latina pussy as Jermaine plowed deep she says I felt like it was near her belly button it was so deep in her but the ******* allowed her pussy to take a beating a as Jermaine pumped hard and deep never slowing down she yelled out I'm cumming but he never stopped pumping as she came all over his cock in her she says she was trembling from the fuxking she was taking then Jermaine moaned loud and pulled out slowly she says it felt like his cock took a while to slide out it was so long he then shot a massive load her her back and said put your head down as the other stripper came up and slid in he also began pumping fiercely and deep as she moaned ooh God once again cumming from the pounding but he never let her break as she came he kept pounding deep then grunting out loud heaved to the front opens her mouth and shot a massive load deep down her throat ******* she says she just swallowed his load as he pushed her head down and for sec there was a pause then she felt a big cock slide her pussy very thick she says she thought it was Jerome and he began to pump very hard and deep well Jermaine said fuck her good and deep as she was getting her pussy pummeled she couldn't help but cum again as her swollen pussy never got a rest but he too kept pumping hard and deep as if it were a fresh body or new stamina sh could not see behind her as he pumped he yelled out you like these long black cocks ******* she says she yelled fuck yes as he pounded and then pulled out shooting a massive load on her ass he too then pushes her head down she says there was a pause then she felt a very big man his hands were huge his cock was thicker than what she ever had as he pumped deep in her swollen clit she thought was this a diff stripper as he pumped deep she soon didnt think about it as the feeling of ******* took over and the drinks her head was spinning he kept pumping deep groaning like a bear she could feel him deep I'm her stomach as he pumping very deep and steady she heard Jermaine say break her pussy in and he pumped harder as he reaches around rubbing her swollen cit well he deep fucked her making her body shake she pushed him back as she squirted on his cock she then felt him ouch back in as he held her head down pumping deep and hard he groaned cumming deep her pussy she says he moaned your pussys full now as he got up pushing her head down she suddenly felt another very rock hard cock slide in and deep he started pumping and fast she heard Jermaine says this is what she wanted bbc as her lo ussy was taking another pounding deep he too reached around rubbing her clit as Jermaine yelled make her cum on that black dick ******* she moaned ooh hir not again shaking she pushes back the cock I her squirting everywhere and on him as he slid back in her pumping harder after she came he too then pulls out and covers her back with cum she says Jermaine then stood her up turned her around she says her pussy was stretched beyond belief and leaking cum as she turned around there was 4 very hung strippers behind her with very shiney cocks dripping creamy white like someone just came on all of them and she thinks it was her that they took turns on her pussy well she was down a bit ashamed but it was to late her pussy took a beating and shoved it cant ru4n back now her oussy got wht it came for they all smiled at her one said you really enjoyed it yiu came on all of our cocks and she knew she did as they laughed joking saying you took everyone of us and loved it and she says she did her pussy still leaking cum down her leg some walked away but Jermaine and another stayed saying shes not done her dress still pulled up Jermaine pushes her to her knees shoving his cock down her throat ******* she starting sucking and rubbing her clit as the other got behind her and started pumping deep again they laughed saying this wife lives black cock both pumping deep one In her pussy and one in her throat she says once again her senses took over and she began to cum again as Jermaine yelled out shes Cumming again and pumped harder as she gagged from the chick in her throat then she heard the men say are you ready and they both moves to the front of her and came all over her face as it dropped on her breast and rolled down her thighs the said she loves big black cock now she'll be back feeling humiliated a bit she laughed and said same time next week and they smiled throwing her some paper saying clean up she says she walked out her girlfriend was waiting for her and asked where were you she said she smiled and said let's go they called a cab and during the ride she says her po ussy was still open and swollen from all those bbcs she took but she never said a word to her friend l kowing the hung black men fucked her too senselessly she said she didnt wanna tell me but her pussy was sore all night and she couldn't sleep with me I asked i never got to watch she said you will soon if this is what you want I said yes bit is it too late I asked did you like all those hung black men taking turns on you she says she was ******* when she realized it was too late they all had a turn fucking her deep and hard she says nothing she can do now she did enjoy it and it was the hottest thing ever her pussy came beyond belief I asked are you going back ahe said prob many more times hunn as she walked out to leave for church

Back