Wife finally did Saturday....mixed emotions

My wife finally had her first black man onSaturday night. She spent the night at his place and I saw her the next day at noon. She said it was the best sex she ever had and he was also the biggest she ever had.

My question is I am now mixed emotions. I was for it for months but now am feeling a bit jealous and upset at times now that it happened. Anyone else go through this?

Of course, the lifestyle isn't for everyone, as a matter of fact is isn't for most.......You have to decide if you want to share her with black guys and there is a real possibility that you could lose her.

If you are having second thoughts you better be talking to her and do it now. It may already be too late!!!

Its natural to be jealous. You've just allowed her to get fucked by a man that is everything you aren't. She said it herself, he was bigger and better. How can you not be jealous. But isn't that what you wanted too?

True....I just did not think I would be so jealous. I guess time will tell what to do next.

Thats a big part of the intrigue to us whiteboys. Thers' that find line between pain and pleasure. The PLEASURE KNOWING another whitegirl found her calling to please black cock and you must endure the PAIN knowing your not man enough to please her the way her african bull can

Thats a big part of the intrigue to us whiteboys. Thers' that find line between pain and pleasure. The PLEASURE KNOWING another whitegirl found her calling to please black cock and you must endure the PAIN knowing your not man enough to please her the way her african bull can

Yea I know. I am happy that she was satisfied. I just feel jealousy and unsure if I want her doing it all the time now.

Hmmm...as we all know, the most fragile thing in the known universe is the Male ego...just like CukoldCouple said, he was bigger and better, the thing is...there will alway be some one bigger and better...the trick is to find out what YOU are bigger and better at...and that's the key! Have you talked to your wife about your feelings? If not then that is step one...but know this my friend, she has tasted the forbidden fruit...it will not be easy for her to go back, she may not want to. I wish you well...

Hmmm...as we all know, the most fragile thing in the known universe is the Male ego...just like CukoldCouple said, he was bigger and better, the thing is...there will alway be some one bigger and better...the trick is to find out what YOU are bigger and better at...and that's the key! Have you talked to your wife about your feelings? If not then that is step one...but know this my friend, she has tasted the forbidden fruit...it will not be easy for her to go back, she may not want to. I wish you well...

Yes I talked to her. She loves me and I know that. She said it is strictly sex, no emotions. She has been with him 3 times since last week. I am ok with it as long as she doesn't get feelings for him. I go back and forth at times but I love her.

You and your wife must be very secure and commited to each other. My belief is the cuckold must be involved. Do you prepare her for him? Does she spend the night everytime? Does she come home to you and allow you to pleasure her in any way? My wife does not spent the night with her lovers. Today she has one black lover. He lives a good distance, so they take turns in where the see each other. I am always part of the process. I prepare her before, and clean her when she comes home. I am also kept informed about everything. This may be somewhat difficult for your wife, as her tendacies may be to protect you from the details. We have found that openess is a must.

When we started, we both know that if someone is going o cheat...they will...whether you know or not. And 100 years of life on earth is too long to only have one person. Result.....first relationship where I dont ever have a wandering eye....or have secrets from my partner. Not a preverted relationship.....just an honest one. Ive fucked so many wives behind there husbands back thru the years......nice knowing I know it all.

We might be extreme....Ive seen Ginger in the middle of 8-10 men for an all out gang bang, seen here swallow cum from 7-9 guys in one night......Ive seen her take 10-11 inch cocks up her ass, and seen them cum buckets in her ass and pussy. Sometimes there is a twinge of jealousy...seeing her cum on some muscular studs 10 inch cock, knowing I could never touch those spots.....or seeing her smile when the guy pulls out his cock and shes obviously excited to suck on it....even an anal creampie....its sooo intimate, there is nothing more intimate....but Ive seen her take three consecutive creampies when some bbc's ran a train on her......and the next night we are cuddling on teh couch watching TV?

But it works for us.........

My wife finally had her first black man onSaturday night. She spent the night at his place and I saw her the next day at noon. She said it was the best sex she ever had and he was also the biggest she ever had.

My question is I am now mixed emotions. I was for it for months but now am feeling a bit jealous and upset at times now that it happened. Anyone else go through this?
You will get use to it believe me just keep her fucking her lover and keep watching them I know I WAS THERE where you are now but after the 3 or 4 time you will get adicted to watch them fuck and remember it is your duty to give your wife to blackmwn as well as your daugthers.

It may be fun now...for her...but eventually you will devorce her over someone who was only using her.
no way i caught my wife one knight and was mad at first later on i got horny and made plans to catch her a gain and the second time I start love it to watch her and it is now 15 years she hS MULTIPLE black lovers

We might be extreme....Ive seen Ginger in the middle of 8-10 men for an all out gang bang, seen here swallow cum from 7-9 guys in one night......Ive seen her take 10-11 inch cocks up her ass,
This what we are working towards, but she doesn't want <9inch cocks anymore as she has too much pain being petite an under 5 foot. She desires as thick as posible and her ideal is 15 guys in a night. She does take 10 inch with easy up her ass, though. Also we do not play alone at all ever and those suggesting it we will stop any further contact.

You poor thing .....she been blacked and it's not getting backed

Back