Wife finally agreed to fuck BBC

Celine

Couple
From
CA, US
We went out last saturday to meet a black stud. Cool young looking guy. Great size dick! My wife was hesitant to even go to the bar but she ended up agreeing. We finally met the guy and he was really easy going. I went to the bathroom and when I came back it look like she was comfortable. After a ******* (a strong one lol). We decided the three of us to go to a swingers party. My wife and I got ahead and he stayed behind paying tab. I told her that she looked comfortable (and buzzed). I asked her: "are you gonna fuck him babe?" She said yes! I was in shock! We went to the party (he knew the host). My wife felt a little uncomfortable because it was like a sausage fest. We ended up leaving but agreed that we would go out to have fun later. When we came back home, she was horny as fuck. The young stud kept on sending us text of nude pics. My wife didn't really like black cock but miraculously, she was more than eager to see the pics. She asked me to take nude pics of her and send it to the bull. We fucked for like 3 hours as she seemed very horny and wet. We plan to go out with our stud maybe in a month.

What do you guys think? Any ideas? Scenarios? I want my wife to get fucked hard as she deserves. We live in SoCal btw in case you guys know of clubs where mandingos hang out!

So, have the two of you sat down and discussed the parameters of her "hotwifing & cuckolding" ... things like condoms, only with you present, only at home, no overnight dating, etc?

If you're real lucky, it will come off as both of you hope ... the fucking she'll get will overwhelm her with desire to continue and even want more and more. When that happens, you are no longer in control ... SHE IS ... have you considered HOW that will impact your relationship? Suppose after a year or so you tire of this cuckolding and are ready to move on to something else ... if she's getting the fucking you hope she will get, she's NOT going to want to give it up, and probably won't ... at least with you knowing about it.

We went out last saturday to meet a black stud. Cool young looking guy. Great size dick! My wife was hesitant to even go to the bar but she ended up agreeing. We finally met the guy and he was really easy going. I went to the bathroom and when I came back it look like she was comfortable. After a ******* (a strong one lol). We decided the three of us to go to a swingers party. My wife and I got ahead and he stayed behind paying tab. I told her that she looked comfortable (and buzzed). I asked her: "are you gonna fuck him babe?" She said yes! I was in shock! We went to the party (he knew the host). My wife felt a little uncomfortable because it was like a sausage fest. We ended up leaving but agreed that we would go out to have fun later. When we came back home, she was horny as fuck. The young stud kept on sending us text of nude pics. My wife didn't really like black cock but miraculously, she was more than eager to see the pics. She asked me to take nude pics of her and send it to the bull. We fucked for like 3 hours as she seemed very horny and wet. We plan to go out with our stud maybe in a month.

What do you guys think? Any ideas? Scenarios? I want my wife to get fucked hard as she deserves. We live in SoCal btw in case you guys know of clubs where mandingos hang out!
I think it's great that she agreed to try bbcs but if she agreed to it then why wait a month though?

I can only speak for my wife. When she had her first BBC, as I licked her pussy afterwards she told me, "You better get used to this."

Yea .. It's true .. Almost all white girls are instantly addicted for good .. Think about it .. Black guys are usually at least twice as big as any white guy and that alone makes the experiences of getting fucked as though she is a virgin again .. Add to that the fact that black men have way more testosterone in their cum too and generally do fuck more agressively and better .. Do you see now? .. and those are just the main points that all white girls love ..

Yea .. It's true .. Almost all white girls are instantly addicted for good .. Think about it .. Black guys are usually at least twice as big as any white guy and that alone makes the experiences of getting fucked as though she is a virgin again .. Add to that the fact that black men have way more testosterone in their cum too and generally do fuck more agressively and better .. Do you see now? .. and those are just the main points that all white girls love ..
Calling BS on your post. While my girl likes BBC, she will tell you that although not as hung as most of the guys she fucks, I fuck her as good and more aggressively than any of her bulls. More testosterone?? I dont think so.

Calling BS on your post. While my girl likes BBC, she will tell you that although not as hung as most of the guys she fucks, I fuck her as good and more aggressively than any of her bulls. More testosterone?? I dont think so.

You can call bullsit all you want .. What's your issue? .. Is it that I didn't write full disclaimers into my comment about that all experiences aren't the same? .. Well you are right every BBC experience will be different and yeah not every black cock will be huge but the white girls that most always go black right away or very soon after their first bbc experience.. 87% of white girls if they delays things at will be back to getting BBC in her with in a single month .. That's a fact also girls are fucking black guys younger and younger now too and getting black pregnant pretty young too

Thank you guys for your responses! Why would some people assume that every woman will turn into a BBC slut just because they try BBC once. I mean, I'm sure it happens but it seems like most people automatically assumes that this is the norm. I attached a pic of my wife. Any comments are appreciated.
Love that ass

You can call bullsit all you want .. What's your issue? .. Is it that I didn't write full disclaimers into my comment about that all experiences aren't the same? .. Well you are right every BBC experience will be different and yeah not every black cock will be huge but the white girls that most always go black right away or very soon after their first bbc experience.. 87% of white girls if they delays things at will be back to getting BBC in her with in a single month .. That's a fact also girls are fucking black guys younger and younger now too and getting black pregnant pretty young too
Ok tooshay, i cant say any of that doesnt happen. I was more speaking to your comment about black men having more testosterone and fucking more aggressively

Ok tooshay, i cant say any of that doesnt happen. I was more speaking to your comment about black men having more testosterone and fucking more aggressively
Well, a lot of the stuff we white bois learn we learn by being trained and by what we massage to make sense of from our experiences .. this more aggressive style of fucking white girls is generally most true of how a BBC fucks a white girl .. and is a black Alpha male thing and is widely known among White girls although there are times when black men will fuck a white girl swetly and with care and concern but that isn't why white girls love to get fucked by black guys .. It's partly because when they show up in a white presence they absolutely dominate them in every way and if they want sex they go find the white slut they are gonna fuck and take what want .. and those white love to be dominated .. To feel they have no control over the outcome .. You see if the girl isn't in control than it's her fault for what happens .. So as "a working theory" up ur forward for number of reasons that BBCs aggression and dominant traits mostly come from higher testosterone levels .. Which seems to hear out given the questions that I've asked of many , many white over time .. and is this testosterone produced in the male body?? That's right in his balls right where the sperm is made .. So ya black men's cum very likely is much higher in testosterone than white males .. I'm pretty at understanding biology and human sexuality so ..

Thank you guys for your responses! Why would some people assume that every woman will turn into a BBC slut just because they try BBC once. I mean, I'm sure it happens but it seems like most people automatically assumes that this is the norm. I attached a pic of my wife. Any comments are appreciated.
That looks like a BBC paradise perfect.

Look I know the BBC thing has been around for decades. We as men sit here and fuss about whose right when we should be thinking we do what we do to please the women and ourselves. Most of BBC try out start as taboo, but then there is the mesh of skin color, but we loose ficus of who it is really about. Pleasing and enjoying life.

Back