Wife drops truth bomb on me!!!

pvak74

Male
Yesterday me and my wife were talking about what celebs we found sexy. I told her about that I always loved Scarlett Johansson. I jokingly said I would love to rail her good. She looked at me and said “yeah ok”. I was like what did that mean?. She then proceeded to say that I couldn’t handle a younger hotter sexual woman like Scarlett Johansson. My wife then said someone like her just drips sex and I couldn’t handle her and that the sex would be really quick. She proceeded to say that id blow my load really fast with her and it would be over and done with in seconds. And in the end Scarlett would be sexually unsatisfied. My wife really knows how to knock a guy down one peg or twenty when she wants to. She’s teased me about my cock size once or twice but rarely says anything about my performance in bed. That was an eye opener. The wife if she wasn’t so conservative would probably make an excellent cuckoldress

Awwww that’s not nice; you’re joking right?
That’s a terrible way to find out that your spouse is sexually frustrated with you. Correct this before it turns into resentment. I hope that you are able to be open and honest about this, all kidding aside. Lay your cards on the table and find out what your spouse’s needs are and meet them if your are in a loving relationship. Good luck to you. ;-)

There's one thing I haven't heard you address here yet.....is she lying, exaggerating, or being 100% honest? You know how the saying goes.."the truth hurts". How long could you last with a woman like SJ? Would you fuck the hell out of her or would it be over quickly as your wife pointed out? When's the last time you fucked your wife senseless? Truthfully?

I agree. It’s her subtle way of trying to tell me I’m not very good or Last long in bed

There’s always room for improvement and that’s for anyone. Sounds a little passive-aggressive, to me. Good is subjective. She probably wants BETTER.
Speaking only for myself, as I have seasoned with wisdom (aged sounds ancient) my libido’s gears have been kicked up to some crazy stratosphere. I am in a constant state of heat. Not PMS heat oh no I could Hannibal Lechter eat you alive.
If you’re still doing what you did to get her, clearly that’s not enough to keep her.
Crank it up.
She needs SWEETDREEMZ.

There's one thing I haven't heard you address here yet.....is she lying, exaggerating, or being 100% honest? You know how the saying goes.."the truth hurts". How long could you last with a woman like SJ? Would you fuck the hell out of her or would it be over quickly as your wife pointed out? When's the last time you fucked your wife senseless? Truthfully?

Yeah... what he said. Lol

I think she’s being honest. I don’t think there was much exaggeration there. She said it with a pretty straight face, not joking around. She seemed too think it was ludicrous that I could really give a good fucking to someone who looked like Scarlett Johansson. She thinks I’d blow it fast with her. Usually we make love it’s more gentle, I can’t really tail her senseless as I will blow my load quickly. This lack of control really only started once I started getting into the cuckolding genre. When the whole railing SJ conversation came up it really just confirmed what I already knew deep down even though I’d love to try to rail Scarlett Johansson lol

Last edited:
A different view, perhaps wifey is jealous of SJ and knows that SJ would make you cum a whole lot faster than she does.
That’s possible. Never thought of it from that point of view. Scarlett Johansson would induce premature ejaculation with me for sure. I’m fast with my wife but would be even faster with her. I’m sure my wife knows that

I mentioned what I did, the way I did because I read some of @pvak74 other posts and he makes it quite clear that his wife enjoys teasing him about his lack of stamina and he even states that she often teases him when giving him hand jobs. So you see, he did not give us the full picture lol.

She does do that. But sometimes I think she knows that’s what I like sometimes. It’s funny though I used to have the opposite issue a few years ago, I used to last so long, the wife would cum a bunch of times and was just stay hard and I couldn’t cum or it too forever to get there. I started to check out cuckolding stuff online and it was hot and became a fantasy. I started to ask her to tease and be more aggressive in bed. She started to do that and I got faster and faster in bed. So I’m assuming this is a learned thing. I’m sure with practice I could eventually get back to lasting forever. Neither one is really good though. A happy medium would be nice

Last edited:
Back