Wife Confronts Thugs on the Corner in her Lingerie

Wife Confronts Thugs on the Corner in her Lingerie
by Gustav Jorgenson

Marcel and Chloe were driving home from dinner one evening when they noticed a trio of rough looking young men loitering under the streetlamp on their corner.

“Ugh, look at those ruffians,” said Chloe, arching her brow in disdain. “What are they doing here?”

“They don’t look too savory,” agreed Marcel, slowing the BMW down slightly and craning his head down to get a better look at the strangers. The three young men were all in their early twenties, wearing sagging jeans which hung below their waist, exposing their underwear with bright white t-shirts, and baseball caps with the tags still attached. Marcel stared for a moment, surprised to see such urban fashion in this suburban neighborhood, but felt he uncomfortable when the trio of thugs stared back insolently and grabbed their crotches in signs of disrespect.

“Horrible,” puffed Chloe indignantly. “Since when do we see such trash here in our neighborhood?”

“Never before, I’m sure,” muttered Marcel as he turned into their driveway. Marcel drove directly into the garage and closed the garage door behind them for safety, which was a precaution he rarely took. Chloe looked at him significantly as they entered their home.

“I’m getting changed, dear,” sighed Chloe. “Perhaps you should notify the security service and have them check out those hooligans.”

“Good idea, dear,” agreed Marcel. He took out his phone and called the number for the neighbor security patrol. “Yes, hello, can we get a patrol to 340 Wren’s Nest Way? There are some suspicious characters standing on the corner.”

“We have someone two blocks away, I will send them over,” replied the operator.

“Thank you very much,” said Marcel. He shifted the curtain and peeked out the living room window to see the three young men laughing and punching each other. Within moments the private security SUV pulled up and Marcel saw the security guard roll down his window and ask the thugs some questions. They gave him the finger and shouted insults and the driver quickly rolled up his window and drove off. Marcel stared in confusion.

In the bedroom, Chloe took off her dress and changed into some seductive lingerie: a see-through chemise and black stockings. She had had a few drinks over dinner and was in the mood for sex. She posed in front of the mirror to review how she looked. Her blond hair hung down to her shoulders, carefully dyed to hide the grey. At 43, she still had a good figure, but it was getting harder and harder to maintain. She cupped her large breasts in her hands and hefted them. They used to be a bit perkier, she sighed to herself. She thought of the young toughs on the corner and wondered what they would think of her body. The devilish thought sent a spasm of arousal through her loins that she quickly squelched. My god, what am I thinking? she chided herself. Then she went out to present herself to her husband.

“Hubba, hubba,” said Marcel, appreciatively, looking his wife up and and down from head to toe as she returned to the living room, showing off her figure. He gazed up from her shapely legs to her wide hips and narrow waist and then further up to pause at her large jiggling breasts. “That doesn’t leave much to the imagination, does it?” he asked excitedly, his penis growing stiff in his pants.

“Hug me,” said Chloe with a pout, holding her arms open.

Marcel encircled his wife in his arms eagerly and the gripped her nice round buttocks in his hands, grinding his stiff penis against her crotch.

“Oooh, I like that,” purred Chloe in his ear.

“Let’s go to the bedroom and discuss this further,” suggested Marcel.

“Yes, let’s. But, darling, did you get rid of those young men on the corner? They are making me nervous and I won’t be able to relax until they are gone.”

“Oh, uh, well I called security, but they didn’t seem able to move those fellows along,” admitted Marcel with chagrin.

“You mean they are still out there?” gasped Chloe, pulling away and gazing at her husband with surprise. “Why that simply won’t do!” Chloe strode over the to the window and peeked out herself. The young men were roughhousing with each other on the corner and she couldn’t help but notice that all three were quite solidly built. “Honey, go out there and tell them to go away.”

The ******* drained from Marcel’s face and his armpits immediately grew damp with anxiety. “Err, darling, is that really necessary? Let’s just lock the doors and windows. We’ll be safe in here.”

“Marcel, are you afraid to go out there? Where is your backbone?” demanded Chloe, growing a bit exasperated with her husband. “Aren’t you going to protect me?”

“I’m sure we’ll be safe in here,” said Marcel, making soothing gestures and reaching out toward his wife. “Let’s just go into the bedroom and divert our attention.”

“I simply won’t be able to get into the mood if I know those, those animals are out there,” said Chloe, the ******* rushing to her face. She touched her breasts unconsciously and a crazy thought came to her that both thrilled and mortified her. “Look here, if you won’t go out there and get rid of them, then, then I will do it myself,” she sputtered.

“You can’t be serious,” chuckled Marcel nervously. “Look at you, you aren’t even dressed.”

“I’ll put a coat on,” said Chloe bravely, and the next thing she knew Marcel was trailing after her as she strode toward the hall closet.

“Chloe, be reasonable,” he pleaded as she put on a long black wool coat and slipped into a pair of heels.

“Oh, Marcel, I will be fine,” she sighed. “I’m not going to be intimidated by these hooligans. I am going to go straight out there and tell them to run right along.”

“Yes? Just like that?” asked Marcel skeptically.

“Just like that,” agreed Chloe meeting her husband’s worried gaze and giving him a grim smile in return as she put her hand on the doorknob. “Look, I asked you to handle it, but apparently you don’t have the stones.”

“Honey, please, think what you are doing, I think the alcohol is clouding your judgment,” stammered Marcel, his gut tied in knots as their tender moment quickly transformed into conflict.

Chloe pursed her lips at her husband disdainfully and then tossed her head, opening the door and striding out without saying another work. Marcel watched her go with a sinking feeling for a moment before shutting the door and rushing over the living room window to see what happened.
The stars were twinkling above as Chloe strode down the sidewalk toward the young men. Her heart was racing madly and she fought the urge to turn and run back to the house. She felt quite naked under her heavy wool coat and wondered if the bartender had been making the drinks stronger than usual after all. She had no idea what had gotten into her. She was the first to admit that she could be wilful, but this was a bold move even for herself. The ruffians soon noticed her coming and they all turned to face her with interest. She could see them looking at her stockinged legs as they emerged occasionally through the front of her coat. The lowest button was only a little below her crotch and she tried to clutch the coat closed in modesty as she approached the crew on the corner.

“What’s up, pretty lady?” said the obvious leader of the gang, looking Chloe up and down boldly. “You come out to keep us company?”

Chloe stopped and stood there for a moment, inspecting the the three young men before her as they stared back at her insolently. None of them had showered recently and they stunk of body odor. Much to her dismay, she found the scent of these sweaty young men to be unaccountably arousing. They were all of the lowest class, and didn’t seem very intelligent. But they were certainly all well muscled. She watched them unwittingly gripping themselves, continually re-adjusting their jocks and it both thrilled and disgusted her.

She planted her legs wide apart and put her hands on her hips, exposing her stockinged legs as she addressed these thugs. “Now see here, what are you no-accounts doing here on my corner?” she demanded, tossing her hair imperiously and holding her chin high while her heart pounded in her chest.

The leader whistled lewdly, bending down to inspect her shapely legs more closely and the trio of young men broke out laughing, redoubling their efforts as their fingered their own crotches.

“She looks like a flasher in that coat,” mumbled one of the young toughs.

“She’s a MILF for sure,” agreed the leader loudly, smacking his lips crudely. “I’d tap that ass all night!”

His friends broke out in raucous laughter, punching each other excitedly at the comment, and Chloe felt her face grow hot with embarrassment. “Pish posh, such bold talk from a boy. How old are you young man?” she demanded, pointing a finger at the leader.

He was a bit taken aback by Chloe’s firm show of confidence in spite of her reddening face. “I’m 20 years old,” he said a bit defensively. “Old enough to handle you,” he said regaining his composure and grinning at her lecherously while he gripped his crotch.

“I didn’t come out here to play games with you boys,” insisted Chloe. She was enjoying this back and forth more than she cared to admit. “I want to know what you are doing out here.”

“We are just hanging out, waiting for hot cougars to come out and fuck with us,” said the leader, “Looks like you fit the bill.” He looked Chloe’s body up and down dramatically while his cohorts chortled and snorted with crude mirth, fingering themselves shamelessly.

“Why you impertinent rascal, I am old enough to be your mom, show some respect,” said Chloe, wagging her finger at the leader as she suppressed a smile. She had to admit, the leader had an infectious playfulness about him that she found appealing. Also, his teeth were very straight and white. “And will you three stop worrying your johnsons like that? Don’t you know that it’s inappropriate to touch yourselves in front of a lady?”

“What the fuck is a johnson?” laughed the leader with a broad smile as he gripped that very thing.

“Johnson is a euphemism for penis, if you must know,” responded Chloe, feeling her pulse quicken.

The three young men broke out giggling convulsively. “She’s talking about our penises,” mumbled one the the crew, hiding his face in his hands.

“What’s the matter, aren’t you used to women talking about your penises?” asked Chloe archly, seizing the advantage.

“Oh, tell me she didn’t say that,” gasped the leader as he and his friends hid their faces in their hands and laughed in embarrassment.

“Look at you boys, getting all worked up over the work ‘penis,’” she said, relishing the effect it had on them. “And you think you could handle a grown woman like me?”

“Hey, now,” said the leader straightening up. “Once you saw my dick, you would be down on your knees begging for it.” His pants were hanging low in that urban style and he pulled the waist down below his crotch, exposing his boxer shorts. Then he pinched his swollen penis with both hands showing her the outline of his generous bulge. His friends hooted with delight at this display of bravado in front of the older woman. Marcel saw it as well as he watched his wife confronting the thugs from the safety of the living room window and he felt his gut knot up with anxiety and shame. But he just kept watching, transfixed with a sick fascination.

Chloe’s eyes widened at the sight of the young thug’s huge package and she had to consciously refrain from touching her own crotch in response. She could feel herself getting wet. She looked up and down the deserted suburban street, with lush green lawns and large leafy trees lit by the cold streetlamp light. There was not another person in sight aside from herself and these three delinquents standing together on the sidewalk. All of her neighbors were tucked away, safe inside their homes, sleeping or sleepily watching a final TV show before bed. Her pulse raced as she decided to test these boys further. Chloe looked back over her shoulder at her husband standing nervously in the living room window as she carefully unbuttoned her coat and held it closed loosely.

“Well, once you saw what I have to offer in return, you might find yourself begging my pardon, young man,” she said fixing the leader with a devilish grin and opening her coat dramatically. She flashed the three young men a brief peek at herself, practically naked beneath her coat in her lingerie. They erupted in shouts of excitement when they caught a glimpse of Chloe’s hard nipples, visible through translucent material of her chemise before she quickly closed her coat again. Her heart was racing and she was amazed and aroused at her own audacity. It felt thrilling to expose herself to these brash hooligans out on the concrete sidewalk on a quiet suburban evening. Her pulse pounded in her ears as her heart thumped in her chest. She turned again to look back at her husband and even from the street, she could tell that he had gone as white as a sheet. She smiled to herself at the sight. That will show him what happens when he acts a coward.

While his two friends turned in circles with the hands on their cheeks, chattering in disbelief, the leader drew himself upright and pulled his jeans back up toward his waist, trying to regain his composure. “Yeah, you are a hot slut alright.” He noticed Chloe looking back up toward her husband in the window. “Hey, wait a minute. Is that your old man up there? Did that limpdick let you come down here in nothing but your drawers to try to shag us out of here all by yourself?”

“Yes, he did, shameful, isn’t it?” said Chloe patting her hair. She held her coat closed only loosely, allowing a glimpse of pale thigh or sensuous navel to peek out intermittently.

The three thugs obliged her by fixing their gazes at the front of her coat, drinking in every chance revelation with their eager eyes.

“Well we better go up there and teach that mom fucker to grow a pair. That’s no way to treat a lady!”

“It certainly isn’t,” she agreed, giving the leader a coquettishly glance as stroked the top of her stockings, just inches from her crotch. She flushed with satisfaction as he lost his train of thought, all three staring slack jawed as she traced her fingers up, showing them her tender inner thigh.

“Oh man, yeah,” said the leader, slapping himself and rubbing his hand over his face to bring himself back into the moment. “Let’s go.” He strode off purposefully toward Chloe’s front door, cutting carelessly across her lawn with his pals in tow.

Chloe had to stick to the sidewalk as she teetered quickly along, her palms were damp with excitement and she felt butterflies in her stomach. Marcel is going to simply poop himself. She thought with an internal laugh. Serves him right.

Marcel‘s ******* ran cold as the three trespassers clomped heedlessly across his pristine lawn. Don’t these fools realize that they could damage the turf walking that way? he caught himself worrying about the grass before snapping back to attention and realizing he had bigger problems at hand. He had no idea what could possibly be happening but he didn’t like it. It was especially dismaying that Chloe would open her coat for these young hoods. He nearly jumped in surprise when they pounded loudly on his front door. He froze in place, fearful of answering for a moment before realizing that his wife was still out there with these thugs and that he must let her in. So he gathered up his nerve and went and opened the door.

“What’s the meaning of this?” demanded Marcel shakily when he was confronted with the visage of three big rough young men, snarling angrily at him on his doorstep.

“Bitch, step aside, we have to have a word with you,” said the leader pushing Marcel roughly back into his foyer as the three hooligans muscled their way inside.

Chloe arrived close behind them, mincing along quickly in her heels. “Now boys, play nice,” she chided with a wicked grin as she ushered them along and closed the door behind them.

“Chloe, who are these people?” cried Marcel in consternation.

“You can call me, Jimmy,” grunted the leader, poking his thumb into his chest aggressively. “That’s Ken and Ty.” The other two nodded absently as they gazed around at the well appointed foyer with it’s marble floor and high vaulted ceiling.

“This is my husband, Marcel,” said Chloe. “Marcel, I went down to shoo these fellows along, but when they realized that you let me do this on my own, they demanded to speak to you about this.”

“Errgh?” choked Marcel in shock, grasping at his throat as Jimmy was distracted by an antique Chinese pot on the table. “Put that down, it’s expensive!” he snapped when Jimmy hefted the heavy ceramic pot with ease.

“Don’t piss yourself, I’m just looking,” snapped Jimmy in response as he examined the classical scene painted on the side of a waterfall emerging from a mountain to form a broad brook bordered by delicate trees. “This is cool. Look at this.” His friends gathered around looking at the painting and making sounds of admiration. Chloe smiled at her husband over the naive reaction and he just gaped back at her in alarm.

“I know you boys aren’t really old enough yet, but would you like a *******?” asked Chloe, glancing at Marcel to judge his reaction.

“I want gin and juice,” said Jimmy looking up from the vase.

“Marcel, would you?” asked Chloe with a smile.

“What? Certainly not! I want these scoundrels to leave this instant, not to serve them drinks!” sputtered Marcel indignantly, drawing himself upright and tugging at the lapels of his sportcoat for emphasis.

“Bitch, get us some drinks before I smash you in the face with this vase,” said Jimmy wielding the heavy pot as though it were as light as a feather.

Marcel felt his throat constrict with fear and scampered back to the wet bar in the livingroom. This is like a goddamned home invasion. Should I call the police? he wondered to himself.

“There, there, Jimmy, put the vase down, dear,” said Chloe touching Jimmy’s muscular bicep with appreciation. “Come into the living room and have a *******.” She herded the hoodlums into the great room that adjoined the foyer which was panelled in dark wood with rich leather furniture.

“My god, what the fuck do you do for a living?” asked Jimmy looking around in astonishment. His friends were also awed by the luxurious decor and they all grouped together in the middle of the room self-consciously.

“Marcel does mergers and acquisitions,” said Chloe casually as she discarded her coat and tossed it onto a chair, revealing her nearly naked body for the young men to see.

“Good lord, Chloe, cover yourself, what are you thinking?” exclaimed Marcel, his face turning red as Jimmy and his friends took the drinks from his hands.

“What’s the matter, dear, are you ashamed of my body?” asked Chloe, cocking one hip to show off her body. “Are my breasts too saggy?” she asked coyly, cupping her large boobs in each hand.

“Oh *******,” muttered Jimmy as he and his friends covered their faces and peeked between their fingers at Chloe as she showed off for them. Their bravado ebbed noticeably, and Chloe smiled to herself to see their youth showing. They were clearly intimidated by the wealth on display around them and Chloe’s brash behavior. They had never experienced such a thing and they giggled nervously as they stole peeks at Chloe’s breasts as she offered them for inspection.

“Now look what you’ve done, even the gangsters are cowed by your haughty posing,” chuckled Marcel, shaking his head in confused bemusement.

“Man, shut the fuck up,” snapped Jimmy, pressing his lips together tightly and struggling to muster his courage in this strange mansion with it’s overbearing luxury.

Marcel contemplated the rough youth briefly with pursed lips before turning to his wife. “Ok, Chloe, you have had your fun. Can we please ask our, uh, guests to leave now?”

“Actually, no,” said Chloe crossing the room self-consciously in her negligee to go fix herself a *******. “Jimmy promised to show me his penis. He insinuated that it would make me simply swoon with passion at the very sight of it.”

Marcel’s face drained of color and he felt his ******* run cold as he stood there gaping unable to formulate a sentence.

“Ha, ha, that’s right, motherfucker,” said Jimmy, downing the rest of his screwdriver quickly and putting the glass down with a thump. “What did you expect? You can’t send your helpless wife down to the corner in her drawers to go fuck with a gang of thugs on the corner, you fool. You ought to know that they are gonna jump on that ******* and end up fucking the ******* out of her.”

“Now look here!” objected Marcel, raising his fist impotently and striding forward.

But Ty just stuck out his large meaty arm and pushed Marcel backward with a minimum of effort.

“*******, if you are in acquisitions, you should acquire some balls,” laughed Jimmy causing his pals to break out laughing.

Even Chloe had to smile at that. “Ok, my young braggadocio, enough talk,” she said, gulping down a shot to fortify her nerve. “Let’s see this wondrous phallus of yours, shall we?” she looked at her husband with a twinkle in her eye.

Jimmy deflated again slightly as he eyed his buddies and then Marcel. “Nah, I don’t whip out my junk in front of dudes. Let’s go in the bedroom so I can let you have it in private.”

“Alright, then, my modest little gangster,” said Chloe condescendingly. “Come along.” She came and took Jimmy by the hand and lead him off toward the nearby guest bedroom. He turned back to his buddies with his tongue out and making snapping gestures with his other hand while they looked on in shock and laughed in astonishment. Then he turned and gave Marcel the finger before disappearing into the short hallway that lead to the guest bedroom. She gave Marcel a little ironic wave before leading the thug into the bedroom, but they didn’t bother closing the door behind them.

“Man, that’s fucked up,” chuckled Ty nervously. “Jimmy’s going to dick your wife in there.”

Marcel was trying to think of an appropriate response when a spotlight blazed briefly through the front window. He rushed over and saw a police car cruising slowly in front of the house sweeping it’s searchlight back and forth. The security service must have notified the police! he thought with excitement as he waved his arms vigorously to gain the officer’s attention. They must have seen him because the car stopped and two bulky policemen emerged and walked cautiously up the front walk to Marcel’s house as he urged them on with his motions.

“Now you interlopers will get your comeuppance. The police are here,” crowed Marcel in delight as he rushed to the front door to let them in.

The two hooligans scanned frantically about looking for an escape route but the officers were inside the room quickly and pinned the two suspects with stern glares.

“Ok, what’s going on here?” asked the senior officer, never taking his eyes off the two young men who fired back defiant glares.

“These, these hooligans barged right into my house, officer, and I want them out,” said Marcel waving his hands hysterically.

“Nah, nah, tell the truth, Marcel. Your wife invited us in here and you handed us these drinks yourself,” objected Ty, holding up his gin and juice for the officers to see.

“Is that true, sir?” asked the officer, furrowing his brow and turning to Marcel.

“Uh, well,” said Marcel, rubbing his head in confusion.

“Oh Jimmy,” called Chloe from the other room. “Oh it’s big, go slow, go slow!”

Everyone looked down the hall in response to Chloe’s scream and the officers put their hands on their weapons in surprise. Suddenly there was a telltale rhythmic tapping of the headboard against the living room wall.

“Who else is in this house?” the senior officer demanded sharply, glaring down at Marcel.

“Uh, my wife is in there with the leader of this bunch,” admitted Marcel with chagrin.

“Sounds like Jimmy is getting into your wife,” snickered Ty under his breath.

“What did you say there, tough guy?” asked the senior cop aggressively.

“You can hear that he’s fucking her in there,” said Ty, spreading his hands in supplication. “That’s not my fault, is it?”

“I’m going to check this out,” the senior cop told the younger officer who smirked sarcastically in response.

Marcel tagged along behind the policeman as he walked cautiously down the hall. He didn’t want to believe that his wife was really having sex with this gangster and still held out hope that this was some sort of ruse and that she was just teasing him by playacting loudly. But as he and the officer approached the open door to the guest room, his hopes were dashed. Chloe lay naked on the bed with her legs spread and Jimmy was on top of her, fucking her missionary style. Marcel watched with sick fascination as the young man’s muscular ass pumped in and out, framed by his wife’s lovely knees, spread wide to provide him easier access to her cunt.

“Uh, ma’am, excuse me, but I have to ask. Is this sex consensual?” asked the officer loudly, adjusting the lump in his own trousers.

Jimmy paused mid stride with his cock sunk deep into Marcel’s wife and looked over his shoulder in surprise and fear at the ominous form of the policeman in the doorway.

“Oh my god, don’t stop, Jimmy, please, keep going, I’m right on the verge,” gasped Chloe reach down and gripping the thug’s ass cheeks greedily. “And yes, officer, this is the most consensual sex I have had in years,” she said, arching her brow at her husband.

“Ha, ha, yeah!” laughed Jimmy, sticking his tongue out at Marcel as he resumed dicking his wife. “You heard that, Marcel? She’s begging for that dick now,” crowd Jimmy triumphantly as he pumped away.

The officer shook his head in disbelief. “Now I’ve seen everything,” he said.

“Can’t you, can’t you do something?” whined Marcel as Jimmy’s thrusts increased in intensity and the headboard resumed it’s staccato tapping.

The officer looked down at Marcel sympathetically, but the cuckold husband couldn’t tear his eyes away from the sight of his wife getting ploughed in his guest bedroom by a random thug off the street. “Sorry, sir, but I can’t see what law these hoodlums are actually breaking. Technically adultery isn’t illegal here in California.”

“Would you two mind taking this conversation into the other room? I am about to climax over here,” gasped Chloe as she clung to Jimmy’s back and he pumped his dick in and out of her sodden pussy.

“Wait, don’t you want Marcel to watch? He might learn something,” chuckled Jimmy glancing over his shoulder lewdly.

“Ohgodohgodohgod,” cried Chloe as the orgasm overcame her.

“Uh, yeah,” said the officer, turning to go and covering his crotch to hide his erection.

“Goddamn it, Chloe,” snapped Marcel in frustration. His gut wrenched with jealousy and shame and yet he found that he also needed to cover the tent pitched in his own pants by his own tumescence.

He followed the officer back to the living room while Jimmy called after him. “Marcel, wait, come back! I am coming inside her now and filling your wife up with my man jam.”

Marcel and the policemen returned to the living room and found the two thugs giggling and punching each other. The junior officer was struggling not to laugh himself and Marcel’s face burned with humiliation.

“Look, sir, I am really sorry about all this,” said the officer. “I sympathize with your plight, but this really isn’t a police matter. I can’t think of any law that was actually broken here.”

“But can’t you at least get rid of these two thugs?” complained Marcel motioning to Ty and Ken.

“Well if you ask them to leave and they refuse then I guess we can ******* them out,” said the officer scratching his head.

“Oh, hello officers,” said Chloe walking into the room, completely naked, eyes shining and cheeks flushed from the sexual exertion. All eyes turned to admire her pale, shapely hourglass figure. She shameless displayed her blonde bush and her large bouncing breasts with their stiff pink nipples. She secretly hoped that no one noticed the streaks of grey in her pubic hair, but otherwise was riding an endorphin high from her glorious orgasm and felt perfectly comfortable to be nude before all these strangers. In fact, she relished the way the two officers looked her over lasciviously. “Can I offer you anything? Coffee, tea… me?” Jimmy followed her into the room, zipping up his pants and snorting with amusement at this last comment.

“Heh, heh, uh, no ma’am, we will just be going now and taking these ruffians with us,” said the senior officer. He had a hard time pulling his eyes away from Chloe’s perfect nipples as they pointed in random directions from the jiggling of her boobs.

“Oh no, I wouldn’t’ hear of it,” she asserted, putting her hands on her hips in an authoritative stance that looked very odd since she was nude. “These are my guests, and I want them to stay.”

“Err, alright,” said the senior officer glancing over at his partner who just shrugged in confusion. “I guess we will just leave you folks to your, uh, evening entertainment then. We will let ourselves out.”

Chloe went to the bar and poured herself a big glass of ice water. “Ty and Ken, have you boys ever had sex with a middle-aged woman?” she asked as the officers departed and Marcel looked on incredulously.

“Nope,” admitted Ty shyly.

“Well then, come along to the guest bedroom. You two have a lot to learn,” said Chloe imperiously, snapping her fingers for them to join her as she headed back down the hall.

“Chloe, this is simply beyond the pale,” cried Marcel in complaint.

“I’m sorry, darling but apparently this is what happens when you gutlessly allow me to handle a gang of hooligans on my own. Not that I am angry about it. I feel that a whole new world of possibilities is opening up. I had no idea that young hooligans would be so, uh, enthusiastic in the bedroom. Young Jimmy gave me quite a workout and I am eager to see what Ty and Ken can do now.”

The two hoods avoided Marcel’s glares of frustration and followed Chloe down the hall and into the guest bedroom.

“Don’t feel bad, Marcel. She just needs some fresh dick is all,” said Jimmy. “Here, let me grab you a ******* to show there are no hard feelings.” Jimmy went to the bar and poured himself another gin and juice.

“No thank you,” said Marcel coldly and Jimmy just shrugged. He hopped over the back of the couch and took up the remote control for the entertainment center. After a few minutes of fiddling with it, Jimmy brought up some hip-hop music videos and was quickly engrossed.

Marcel stood for a moment pondering his options when the headboard resumed it’s insistent tapping.

“Don’t pout out there, dear,” called Chloe, grunting from the impact of some hood’s fat cock. “Come and watch them use me. It will be fun.”

Marcel considered walking out for a moment but noticed his member swelling with excitement at the thought of watching his wife get owned by two thugs at once. Ah well, might as well try to salvage what I can of the evening, he thought to himself as he heading toward the bedroom unzipping his fly while heavy beats thumped from his high-end speaker system, practically shaking the entire house.

If you like this, check out my eBooks on Amazon:

View my favorite porn images and more free stories on my Tumblr blog:

http://gustav-jorgenson.tumblr.com/

Back