Wife comparing me vs. BBC fantasy

It's odd, I am not interested in being a cuck or the humiliation, but my wife showed me an internet pic of a white woman lovingly holding an enormously large thick dark black cock and she said "can you imagine how that must feel for her? look at the smile on her face...is that thing for real?" Then she started to say "It makes you", but then caught herself and said " it makes all white men look so small". I'm not sure hat to make of her comment...if she is testing me for some response or just fantasizing more and sharing her thoughts? I know she wants a big cock, but that's the first time she did any comparing verbally.

It's odd, I am not interested in being a cuck or the humiliation, but my wife showed me an internet pic of a white woman lovingly holding an enormously large thick dark black cock and she said "can you imagine how that must feel for her? look at the smile on her face...is that thing for real?" Then she started to say "It makes you", but then caught herself and said " it makes all white men look so small". I'm not sure hat to make of her comment...if she is testing me for some response or just fantasizing more and sharing her thoughts? I know she wants a big cock, but that's the first time she did any comparing verbally.

Looks like the cat is gradually stepping out of the bag for you!

I had the same fantasy than you. I guessed my wife's ex black boyfriend had a cock bigger than mine. I got a surprise when she told me his black cock was not bigger than mine but it was almost the same size.
However he could bring my wife incredible orgasms because he really knows how to use his dick.

her next ste
her next statement/thought will probably be to see it face to face...... then she will want to try it. she might say something she might not..... i guarantee u she is thinkin about it.....just be open and ready.... and she will come to you...

do you want her to fuck a black man what if she is taken down the rabbit hole and becomes a black cock slut taking a cock in her ass pussy mouth one in each hand and will not stop? If these stories are true some black men turn white women into sluts whores sharing them with the whole black community and somehow get them so they will say no to black cock..

from curiosity i did try and succeeded in convincing a married woman that her husband could do nothing for her... i was all she needed... it took convincing but constant repetition of large and strong black dick and he not being able to feel her even if she did allow him in. i took her from him and i let him know i took her... and i let him try to service her... and used it to my advantage because it only reinforced what i told her... i was all she needs. now when she smells cinnamon she thinks of me.

Back