WIFE BREEDING

cuckoldcouple ... fantastic pics. What makes them so great is it's easy to see this woman shaking through at least 4 separate orgasms as she's getting fucked. Look at those erect nipples ... wow! Man oh man, that's what keeps these ladies coming back time after time, wanting more. I bet her cervix was working triple overtime, gathering up all that rich sperm he pumped inside her. Hope she wasn't ovulating. This guy did her RIGHT ... wish there had been a couple creampies in the pic set. :dance:

I notice that this thread has been around for years (since 2013) yet only has 13 postings ... I would have thought that this thread would have taken off like a bullet. I guess it just got buried from all the other postings that were going on around that time period. Not near as many people posting as use to back then ... I think many tried to make this website a dating site, but just too many fakes & bisexual white guys.

I have more similar photos as to the ones I posted here since I last posted to this thread. Unfortunately, my time is so much more limited. Still, I think I can pull up some more photos. Seeing a woman's facial & physical expressions of enjoying sex is so awesome.

Last edited:
I love seeing the mix of her juices with his cum overflowing out of her pussy as he's still fucking her.
I've had the privilege of licking the overflow while my wife and her bull were in the missionary position just like in those pictures and it was absolutely divine (although my duties didn't stop at just licking there, whenever they were in that position my tongue had to do a lot of work on everything that I had in front of me...😉🤫).

More like an important cuckold SMILEZONE I reckon!!

Her cuckky husband would have been smiling from ear to ear watching that monster black cock still jerking strongly pumping those cumspurts into the back of his wife's well fucked vagina while the stud's spunk was overflowing from its wide-stretched mouth and down her bum-crack.

Very hot and very very beautiful.

I've been riveted by that breathtaking sight for 6 years since my black boyfriend came to live with us when he was barely 19. He has spectacularly barebacked my wife every night and most mornings beside me on our marriage bed ever since.

Over the last 5 years my boyfriend's pump-bulge and cock-root have grown way bigger and more muscular than those of the black stud in the above gif. On top of that his ejaculating and the pumping back of his semen from my wife’s vagina is usually much more copious too.

So watching my boyfriend bareback my wife was very traumatic and intimidating for me to begin with. But I soon got used to it. I had to.

One of my ways of countering the trauma was to pen a poem describing my boyfriend’s first fuck with my wife when he was mere stripling of 19.

Here’s a link to my very personal and revealing poem. I wrote it two weeks after that fateful night while the memories of it were still fresh in my mind which were refreshed nightly by repeat performances of their passionate lovemaking.

Writing it was pretty painful for me but as you may see the poem turned into a heartfelt tribute and labour of love for my boyfriend as much if not more than it was for my youth-loving wife.

How erotically beautiful ❤️

Back