Wife being used?

kc4bbc

Couple
Gold Member
From
MO, US
I think my wife may still b fucking bbc at work......wish she would just tell me....her pussy is always a little opened up and very wet when she gets home.......how can i tell for sure? i kinda just want to be involved....

Attachments

• used pussy.jpg
    used pussy.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 93
I think my wife may still b fucking bbc at work......wish she would just tell me....her pussy is always a little opened up and very wet when she gets home.......how can i tell for sure? i kinda just want to be involved....

With such a delicious looking cunt to munch, I'm surprised you haven't figured out how to do a taste test on your own. If you had, you would already know if she's been getting her eclair cream filled at work or not. :mstickle:

Of course, the fact that you don't know is probably why she is getting her pie filling from a different baker.
You might ask if you can lick her mixing bowl clean and offer to help out in the kitchen, if she thinks it has enough room for all three of you to get something really tasty cooking. :D

Damn! It must be getting close to lunch time!

With such a delicious looking cunt to munch, I'm surprised you haven't figured out how to do a taste test on your own. If you had, you would already know if she's been getting her eclair cream filled at work or not. :mstickle:

Of course, the fact that you don't know is probably why she is getting her pie filling from a different baker.
You might ask if you can lick her mixing bowl clean and offer to help out in the kitchen, if she thinks it has enough room for all three of you to get something really tasty cooking. :D

Damn! It must be getting close to lunch time!
yes you need to eat her pussy the minute she gets home then you will know for sure!

Back