wife barebacks black friend

Doubt that'll happen as much as she enjoys the variety none have done for her what I do. Her enjoyment is not for any failing on my part we both just enjoy something different.

When my wife was fucking one of my black friends both of them liked too surprise me by me coming home and walking in our bedroom. There is my sexy white wife on top of my black friend with his huge black dick in her pussy. This black friend of mine wasn't a big guy. He was under 6ft very thin and coal black. It was his cock that had all the weight and his nuts were fat like plums. He was married and his wife had no idea what was going on between my wife and him. What was different about him was he was hairy more hairy than any other black guy we had been with. My wife really enjoyed being his white married whore mostly because he was filthy and his dick was huge and could come in quarts. He has been at our house watching a football game. While I would watch the game my wife would be sucking his black dick and asshole right on our couch. Hell we would be talking about the game and my wife would be french kissing his asshole and from the slurping and sucking noises she was making it sounded like she was doing a good job on my friend. The next noise I heard I knew she was doing a good job. My friend started moaning and telling her to get those lips around my asshole and suck it. She gladly followed his instructions

Back