Wife as a Call Girl

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
This is a fantasy question I'm putting out here, so hope no one takes it too serious or otherwise.

A question to the hubbies and wives here: Could you ever picture, or fantasize your wife getting dressed up as a call girl, going out to spend time with black male clients in motels? Whether or not she takes you along to act as her pimp . . . and you sitting back to watch her do her work. Except as her clients happen to be black men, she will only get paid if she gives them a high satisfaction.

IMG_20131016_062028.jpg

Attachments

This is a fantasy question I'm putting out here, so hope no one takes it too serious or otherwise.

A question to the hubbies and wives here: Could you ever picture, or fantasize your wife getting dressed up as a call girl, going out to spend time with black male clients in motels? Whether or not she takes you along to act as her pimp . . . and you sitting back to watch her do her work. Except as her clients happen to be black men, she will only get paid if she gives them a high satisfaction.

This is a favorite fantasy of ours, though it's stumbled on real life: trying it with strangers is a little too dangerous, and with men we know it feels a little too artificial for the thrill to carry over.
In the fantasy, though, he would pimp me out, waiting at home jerking off and eager to clean me out as I describe the "date" to him in detail.