Wife and me discussing about size

manumanu

Male
From
China
Hi, we are new to this and my wife (asian) thinks that my sized is a uckold size cock... she would like to know from some other couple what they think about my size.... what do BBC think about my size?
sorry for the questions... but new to this...

Hi, we are new to this and my wife (asian) thinks that my sized is a uckold size cock... she would like to know from some other couple what they think about my size.... what do BBC think about my size?
She is right. I'm guessing you're Asian as well.

sorry but your cock is soooo tiny

she is not sure if length or girth or both at the same time (she say it might be too much) for her to handle.
I'm not all that much longer than you, manumanu at 5 1/2" length, but women generally prefer girth to length when its an either/or preference. My point being that hopefully you won't convince yourself that you can't sexually satisfy her by yourself. Maybe the 2 of you should think of adding a couple larger cock experiences like you would adding a dessert to a good meal. Having too much or too little "dessert" can create issues and certainly shouldn't be allowed to be the main course.

My wife easily has orgasms when I fuck her (always has); I'm lucky in the sense that she considers me relatively "thick". I can hit her cervix, but can't pound it like some 9-11" monsters could, but do I need to? There's very little sensitivity around the cervix.

Back