Wife and BBC in my house

prescott

Couple
My wife and i had hit a rough patch in our relationship a few years ago. We since then have reconciled and are back together now 3 years since our little separation. At the time of our separation I had moved out and was living about 4 miles away in a duplex while she stayed in our house. We were trying to settle our finances and the entanglements of a dissolving marriage and were amicable but keeping our distance communicating mostly via text messages.
I work in real estate and was in the process of selling our neighbor's house and was hoping the commission of the sale would be the surge i needed to end my marriage and move on. Since my wife and I were dealing with each other as I said by text I got a text message from her that said
"Now would be nice I could use some of that!"
I stared at the text message a little dumbstruck . It was about 8:30 pm and a in the middle of the week and it was not the type of text message I usually got from her.
A few minutes later I get another text and it said:
"Awesome. you know the way in."

What the heck is going on here? I quickly deduced that my wife was inadvertently multi messaging me with her text to someone else and I was receiving these texts without her probably realizing it. Rather than say anything I grabbed my keys and decided to head over there and see what is going on. I mean seriously? We were still legally married and this sounded way too suspicious to me. As I headed out the door I saw the file for my neighbor's vacant house and had a quick thought.
Rather than go in there all gangbusters why not park at the neighbor's house and see what exactly is going on. I grabbed the garage remote for my neighbor's house and knew the lock box code to the front door so I was ready to camp out and see what is going on.
To bring you up to date my wife and I are both in our late 40's and she at the time was an assistant elementary school principal. She has brown chestnut thick hair and amazing soft almond brown eyes. She is small in stature at 5'2 weighs about 117 lbs, with a natural from 36D and a saucy little ass that always brought me to my knees. She hasn't aged since the time this story took place and i am so happy to be back with her. But on this night…..
I drove the quick drive to my exiled neighborhood and hit the remote to my neighbor's garage as I was turning the corner. By the time I was near his house the yawning garage door was opening fully and I drove right in like some sort of super sleuth. Quickly I closed the garage door with the remote behind me. I opened the door from the garage to the main house and let the cool air conditioned air fill the garage. It wasn't my bill, what did I care?
I waited in the darkened garage and watched from the garage door windows for any movement across the street at my soon to be old house. Everything looked normal and I was beginning to think I was love lorn paranoia when after about 15 minutes a dark Ford Explorer pulled up in the darkened shadows of my soon to be ex wife's front lawn. The driver got out although I could not see much just the brief flash of the dome light in the car as he or maybe she exited the car.
I did notice that whoever it was did not go to the front door but to the side backside way where we keep the garbage cans. That path leads around back to the pool and Jacuzzi area.
After a few minutes I decided to venture a little closer and see what exactly was going on at my old house.
I left the neighbor's garage through the side door than using the tree shadows and intermittent darkness of my street I walked towards my former home.
Coming closer to the Ford explorer I did take notice of the parking sticker on the windshield as the same one from her school. Still naively thinking it was probably some disgruntled female coworker and they are inside grousing and complaining about men. just what I need more bad marriage karma.
I slipped around the back through the path and was already planning a story about needing a hibachi in case they saw me or asked. As I came around the corner where the Jacuzzi is I quickly noticed the Jacuzzi was on and there was someone in it. I slipped behind the hibiscus and palms that lined the Jacuzzi as a privacy screen and almost momentarily from that point I saw my wife walking from the house across the pool deck totally nude. She was carrying two goblets of red wine and was saying something as she walked smiling towards the Jacuzzi.
As she got closer I saw that all of her pubic hair was shaved and she was saying "See baby I did it for you like you told me? what do you think?"
I assumed she meant the shaved pussy and all I heard from the person in the Jacuzzi was a male voice say "Nice."
From the inflection and from what i could now see he was a very well built African American male and he exuded a commanding presence. he then said to her as she was near the Jacuzzi edge…"Now put that wine down we got time for wine, now I want to see you do what you said you wanted to do."
My wife never one to be bossed around and used to being the number 2 person in charge at a very large elementary school, without hesitation obediently put the goblets down and just sort of hypnotically leaned across the Jacuzzi as he rose up from the churning water. he was chiseled and his muscular back was very imposing. He put his hands on his hips and stared down at her as she sort of leaned across the bubbling water, her feet on the deck and started to what appeared to be suck his black cock.
He was so immense that I could barely see her. He kept saying “Lick my shaft…suck that cock…you like it…lick my balls….get it like you want it.”
I was in a fit of different emotions. Here was my ex wife sucking the cock of a black stranger in my old Jacuzzi and she was being so submissive. After about 6 minutes of this he pulled back and then roughly pulled her by her arms up and into the Jacuzzi. As he turned her towards the filter I could see for the first time his black cock and it was enormous. I was stunned. He positioned her in the classic doggie style position her wet slick tits pressed against the Jacuzzi side and he started smacking her ass cheeks with his large big black cock. His balls were heavy and hung in a weighty manner. He simply asked her once;
“Do you want it?’
She said “Yes”
“Then you better tell me you do”
With that he took his thick cock in his hand and started rubbing the head of it against her pussy lips. All of a sudden I was surprised and I think she was too as he took his other hand and spanked her rather hard on her glistening ass cheek.
“Say It.”
He spanked her a few more times and he pushed his cock into her. Through a muffed gasp she started saying this passionate gibberish that was so foreign to my ears.
“Give me that cock,”
Give me your cock.”
“I want it. Give it to me.”
He kept pounding into her doggie style and was now grasping her hips as she continued begging, pleading, asking for his cock.’ He gave her a few more spanks when she got inaudible and she quickly fell in line and chirped on and on about his big black cock. After about 7 minutes he said “In you or on you?”
“In me baby” she said “you know that is how we are.”
I was astonished.
He threw his head back and grunted a deep resonating “oh yeah>” and he must of pumped a few salvos of hot sticky cum in her because she just stopped moving and winced her eyes and bit her lower lip and and then just went semi limp herself for a brief moment.
“Clean me.”
What was I hearing and was this really my wife worshipping this black stud like this? She deftly slipped around and was facing him as she sat in the Jacuzzi his still throbbing cum leaking black cock inches from face. She wrapped her lips around his cock and licked and sucked on it for a few minutes. He backed up and she rose to her feet. He looked at her kissed her on the cheek and said
“Inside let’s see about that ass and what I plan to do with it.”
Submissively she turned started stepping out of the Jacuzzi, he gave her a playful spank on the ass, her cheeks still pinkish from the fuck spanking he gave her. She grabbed the goblets of wine and then wet and wobbly they walked into the house and closed the door. I stayed like that in the hibiscus for a few minutes and feeling precum moisten my own pants and then saw my old bedroom light come on.
I slipped back across the street not daring to risk trying to go inside my old house and just went home and whacked off about 3 times that night. I was hurt, angry, sad, aroused, horny all convergent emotions.
I ended up selling my neighbors house, my soon to be ex wife saw me there a lot and we started talking rather than texting. I never let her know what I knew about her and her black co-worker. I did find out he was the P E coach at the school where she was vice principal. Shortly after she became a principal at another school and moved on from her old school. From our talking we decided to get back together and the memories of her sucking and fucking that big black cock have played in my head and we always have explosive sex.
Problem now is the PE coach has transferred to her school and now she’s started shaving her pussy again and got a cell phone just ”for work.” Should I be worried?

Worried? Hell man, you may have mixed emotions but you like it. I did too when it was "secretly" happening with my former long time girlfriend. Just pay attention to her and you'll notice when her pussy has been fucked by hear lover.

My wife and i had hit a rough patch in our relationship a few years ago. We since then have reconciled and are back together now 3 years since our little separation. At the time of our separation I had moved out and was living about 4 miles away in a duplex while she stayed in our house. We were trying to settle our finances and the entanglements of a dissolving marriage and were amicable but keeping our distance communicating mostly via text messages.
I work in real estate and was in the process of selling our neighbor's house and was hoping the commission of the sale would be the surge i needed to end my marriage and move on. Since my wife and I were dealing with each other as I said by text I got a text message from her that said
"Now would be nice I could use some of that!"
I stared at the text message a little dumbstruck . It was about 8:30 pm and a in the middle of the week and it was not the type of text message I usually got from her.
A few minutes later I get another text and it said:
"Awesome. you know the way in."

What the heck is going on here? I quickly deduced that my wife was inadvertently multi messaging me with her text to someone else and I was receiving these texts without her probably realizing it. Rather than say anything I grabbed my keys and decided to head over there and see what is going on. I mean seriously? We were still legally married and this sounded way too suspicious to me. As I headed out the door I saw the file for my neighbor's vacant house and had a quick thought.
Rather than go in there all gangbusters why not park at the neighbor's house and see what exactly is going on. I grabbed the garage remote for my neighbor's house and knew the lock box code to the front door so I was ready to camp out and see what is going on.
To bring you up to date my wife and I are both in our late 40's and she at the time was an assistant elementary school principal. She has brown chestnut thick hair and amazing soft almond brown eyes. She is small in stature at 5'2 weighs about 117 lbs, with a natural from 36D and a saucy little ass that always brought me to my knees. She hasn't aged since the time this story took place and i am so happy to be back with her. But on this night…..
I drove the quick drive to my exiled neighborhood and hit the remote to my neighbor's garage as I was turning the corner. By the time I was near his house the yawning garage door was opening fully and I drove right in like some sort of super sleuth. Quickly I closed the garage door with the remote behind me. I opened the door from the garage to the main house and let the cool air conditioned air fill the garage. It wasn't my bill, what did I care?
I waited in the darkened garage and watched from the garage door windows for any movement across the street at my soon to be old house. Everything looked normal and I was beginning to think I was love lorn paranoia when after about 15 minutes a dark Ford Explorer pulled up in the darkened shadows of my soon to be ex wife's front lawn. The driver got out although I could not see much just the brief flash of the dome light in the car as he or maybe she exited the car.
I did notice that whoever it was did not go to the front door but to the side backside way where we keep the garbage cans. That path leads around back to the pool and Jacuzzi area.
After a few minutes I decided to venture a little closer and see what exactly was going on at my old house.
I left the neighbor's garage through the side door than using the tree shadows and intermittent darkness of my street I walked towards my former home.
Coming closer to the Ford explorer I did take notice of the parking sticker on the windshield as the same one from her school. Still naively thinking it was probably some disgruntled female coworker and they are inside grousing and complaining about men. just what I need more bad marriage karma.
I slipped around the back through the path and was already planning a story about needing a hibachi in case they saw me or asked. As I came around the corner where the Jacuzzi is I quickly noticed the Jacuzzi was on and there was someone in it. I slipped behind the hibiscus and palms that lined the Jacuzzi as a privacy screen and almost momentarily from that point I saw my wife walking from the house across the pool deck totally nude. She was carrying two goblets of red wine and was saying something as she walked smiling towards the Jacuzzi.
As she got closer I saw that all of her pubic hair was shaved and she was saying "See baby I did it for you like you told me? what do you think?"
I assumed she meant the shaved pussy and all I heard from the person in the Jacuzzi was a male voice say "Nice."
From the inflection and from what i could now see he was a very well built African American male and he exuded a commanding presence. he then said to her as she was near the Jacuzzi edge…"Now put that wine down we got time for wine, now I want to see you do what you said you wanted to do."
My wife never one to be bossed around and used to being the number 2 person in charge at a very large elementary school, without hesitation obediently put the goblets down and just sort of hypnotically leaned across the Jacuzzi as he rose up from the churning water. he was chiseled and his muscular back was very imposing. He put his hands on his hips and stared down at her as she sort of leaned across the bubbling water, her feet on the deck and started to what appeared to be suck his black cock.
He was so immense that I could barely see her. He kept saying “Lick my shaft…suck that cock…you like it…lick my balls….get it like you want it.”
I was in a fit of different emotions. Here was my ex wife sucking the cock of a black stranger in my old Jacuzzi and she was being so submissive. After about 6 minutes of this he pulled back and then roughly pulled her by her arms up and into the Jacuzzi. As he turned her towards the filter I could see for the first time his black cock and it was enormous. I was stunned. He positioned her in the classic doggie style position her wet slick tits pressed against the Jacuzzi side and he started smacking her ass cheeks with his large big black cock. His balls were heavy and hung in a weighty manner. He simply asked her once;
“Do you want it?’
She said “Yes”
“Then you better tell me you do”
With that he took his thick cock in his hand and started rubbing the head of it against her pussy lips. All of a sudden I was surprised and I think she was too as he took his other hand and spanked her rather hard on her glistening ass cheek.
“Say It.”
He spanked her a few more times and he pushed his cock into her. Through a muffed gasp she started saying this passionate gibberish that was so foreign to my ears.
“Give me that cock,”
Give me your cock.”
“I want it. Give it to me.”
He kept pounding into her doggie style and was now grasping her hips as she continued begging, pleading, asking for his cock.’ He gave her a few more spanks when she got inaudible and she quickly fell in line and chirped on and on about his big black cock. After about 7 minutes he said “In you or on you?”
“In me baby” she said “you know that is how we are.”
I was astonished.
He threw his head back and grunted a deep resonating “oh yeah>” and he must of pumped a few salvos of hot sticky cum in her because she just stopped moving and winced her eyes and bit her lower lip and and then just went semi limp herself for a brief moment.
“Clean me.”
What was I hearing and was this really my wife worshipping this black stud like this? She deftly slipped around and was facing him as she sat in the Jacuzzi his still throbbing cum leaking black cock inches from face. She wrapped her lips around his cock and licked and sucked on it for a few minutes. He backed up and she rose to her feet. He looked at her kissed her on the cheek and said
“Inside let’s see about that ass and what I plan to do with it.”
Submissively she turned started stepping out of the Jacuzzi, he gave her a playful spank on the ass, her cheeks still pinkish from the fuck spanking he gave her. She grabbed the goblets of wine and then wet and wobbly they walked into the house and closed the door. I stayed like that in the hibiscus for a few minutes and feeling precum moisten my own pants and then saw my old bedroom light come on.
I slipped back across the street not daring to risk trying to go inside my old house and just went home and whacked off about 3 times that night. I was hurt, angry, sad, aroused, horny all convergent emotions.
I ended up selling my neighbors house, my soon to be ex wife saw me there a lot and we started talking rather than texting. I never let her know what I knew about her and her black co-worker. I did find out he was the P E coach at the school where she was vice principal. Shortly after she became a principal at another school and moved on from her old school. From our talking we decided to get back together and the memories of her sucking and fucking that big black cock have played in my head and we always have explosive sex.
Problem now is the PE coach has transferred to her school and now she’s started shaving her pussy again and got a cell phone just ”for work.” Should I be worried?
There is nothing to worry about mate. You want it to happen and you also know your wife wants him again. Just make it easy for them in every way you can. Perhaps make plans ti be out of your house in the evenings giving them as much opportunity to get together as often as possible.

yes''''''' she not shaving that pussy for you ,,,,,, you need to let her know you know she fucking him maybe she will let you watch or join in,,,,, if not you better get ready to move out or on up t you

Back