Will she go through with it?

• Yes

Votes: 36 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Eeezee

Couple
Ok so I'm NEW here, first post actually. I'm 42 white male, the wife is 43 white female. Married for 20 years, wife rarely if ever initiates any kinda sex. She will let me use dildos or vibrators on her but usually she claims she only does it because I ask, says lets just do it normal, etc etc. So exactly a week ago today I told her I got a new toy. She said whatever, pretty much blew it off. What she didn't know though was I got her a BBC dildo. Planning to suprise her I ended up telling her what was coming and could've swore she was receptive, thought I was fooling myself, sent her a picture of it, then I realize she's looking at them online, which blows my mind, dildo comes in and I haven't seen her that turned on in years. This led me to tell her I wanted to see a real black cock in her, now tonight 3 days later I asked her if she would fuck a BBC and she said yes. My mind is blown obviously, I'm now thinking she had one in college, and as soon as I gave her the chance she said ok, but who knows, I'm just blown away, and so excited at the same time

Back