Wife Afraid to Try Because of the Kids? Consider This

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wife4Black77, May 23, 2016.

1. Wife4Black77

Wife4Black77 Active Member

US
    As for the family/kids I get that argument but ask your wife what she knew about her parents sex life? It's funny because everyone thinks their parents were the uptight square people who probably only did it missionary style once or twice a month, and yet we know, and research has shown that alternative sexual lifestyles and encounters have happened wide spread throughout history. Those parents hid their preferences just as you would do now.

Not sure what my parents were into but it wouldn't surprise me if my dad had the same fantasy. My mom many years ago alluded to my dad's sexual proclivities but wouldn't mention any details, "maybe when you are much older." Then she told the story many times how a black guy at her work was always coming on to her sexually but my dad never intervened. It made her mad to some extent because she would tell the story that my dad once broke a guys nose who came on to him, "but here is this black guy that makes advances towards me at work practically every day and he does nothing."

Want to have some fun? Go to xhamster.com and click on the pictures section. Then under search type "wedding rings BBC." You will see dozens of pages each filled with galleries of numerous amateurs wives getting fucked by BBC. thousands and thousands of wives enjoying (thoroughly I might add) BBC. What you and probably her might find striking is how many different wives are doing this and the vast majority are doing it with their husband's blessing (who do you think is holding the camera?). Now consider that all these thousands of women.... Those are just the ones who AGREED to have their picture taken. You know how many, MANY more would never agree to that for fear of their secret lives being exposed? Puts it into perspective just how many couples are enjoying this fantasy.

Ann4BBC, Astounded, BBC434Her and 2 others like this.
  2. nooner46

nooner46 New Member

Great post! I'm in the swinging LS and on several sites as a SM. I've met a lot of couples over the years that started out playing with neighbors or friends that never knew of the LS sites until later. I'm sure we'd be amazed by all the people who are otherwise seen as "normal" but into some fun kinky stuff. :)

Roy Randall likes this.
  3. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I think there are a lot of couples exploring sexual play with others. The days of monogamy are fading away.

Roy Randall and BBC434Her like this.
  4. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    Exactly, people are exploring more than ever in theworld and the sexual revolution is taking place.

Roy Randall likes this.
  5. Manofyourdreams

Manofyourdreams Member

Awesome thread, very eye opening

CuriousWhite likes this.