Wife’s First BBC

My wife and I have been married for 15 years and were in our early 40’s. We continued to love each other even after this event but our sex life has changed. Prior to this event I was the only guy my wife had sex with. My wife Debbie was turning 40 and has had three wonderful ******* with me. After the ******* she gained a lot of weight but has worked hard the past two years to shed it.

My wife is 5’3, long dark brown hair, light olive complexion and now weighs 185lbs with the majority of weight coming from her chest. She was blessed or cursed depends on who is reading with a 36 GG chest that still didn’t sag to much after the ******* with large dark nipples. She has smooth skin and is always shaven. She also had a firm round ass with some width to it. She typically dresses conservatively and is self conscious of herself. My wife is also a stay at home mom.

As for myself, I’m two years older than her, 5’10, shaved head, and in decent shape. However, I know my cock is on the smaller side just over 4.5 inches in length hard and average thickness. Our sex life has been decent up to a year ago. I used to always last in bed for 10 to 30 minutes and now I started to have premature ejaculation issues causing me to last maybe 5 minutes. I know this was starting to frustrate my wife.

About 6 months before her 40th birthday I brought up the idea of having her sleep with another guy as my fantasy and that she only experienced sex with me to date. She brushed it off and told me that we can keep that at a fantasy. I asked her if she had any fantasies and to my surprise she did. She started to tell me that hers was being with a dominant built black guy but that she wants to only keep that a fantasy as well.

All I was able to think about after that conversation was seeing my wife with a BBC. About 4 months later we had a planned sex night with our ******* being dropped off at the grandparents. We had a nice dinner and I suggested we have some fun renting a adult DVD to stream I also told her I bought her a toy dildo. She agreed and told me to pick one out while she showered. Knowing her fantasy and also my hopes of it becoming reality I purchased an interracial cuckhold dvd. My wife came out naked and as we sat down I pulled out the toy I bought her. It was a large realistic dildo that was 8.5 inches by 2.5 inches.. her first words were “there is no way that is going to fit in me”. She sat down on my lap as we started the DVD. I was playing and fingering her while we watched. About 10 minutes into the first scene my wife asks asks for me to insert the toy. My wife was extremely wet at this point as I started massaging her with the toy. As I started to gently insert it into her, her body started shaking and she had one of the strongest orgasms I could remember. She turned around on lap, moved the toy and mounted me. I lasted maybe a minute before I came in her.

That night as we laid in bed my wife asked if I’m still obsessed with seeing her with another guy. I told her that I was but not if she was uncomfortable. She turned and shockingly told me OK. I was stunned to hear the response. She then stated her rules which even further shocked me. They were as follows:

A. He had to be black and well built.

B. He had to be well endowed and we both agreed on a random length. If she was going to go through with this he was to be at least 9 inches in length.

C. I find the guy but she needs to approve.

D. The guy needed to obviously be tested ******* and disease free.

My mind was racing but right away I suggested we put up an ad on an adult dating site. She agreed and I took pictures of my wife naked but not showing her face. We created a profile and put exactly what we were looking for. The next morning we woke up and right away signed in. We were both surprised that she had over 50 responses in the morning. She quickly yanked the computer from me and told me to make breakfast. She would review and only keep the potential guys she was interested in. After breakfast she handed me the computer and told me she highlighted 14 potential guys and it was up to me to do the rest.

I sent messages that day to all the guys asking them additional questions and screening them. One guy really stood out, he was in his early 30’s, extremely muscular, owned a business and stated he was 11 inches in length and could last hours. We started to exchange multiple emails and I told him my wife’s 40th is coming up and it would be nice to set something up for her bday. This guys name was Chris and he presented a great idea. Apparently he owns lake property and he suggested that I surprise my wife with renting his lake house out free of charge. He owns multiple houses and would be there as well for the week.

For her birthday I told her I rented a lake house to ourselves on a private beach for four nights and got a babysitter for the *******. I didn’t tell her about Chris just yet. Her bday falls in August so the weather was perfect for the beach. As we were packing bags for the trip I told her to only bring bikini bottoms and that she could go topless. Usually she is conservative but this time she agreed. I was so nervous about the trip but the planning went smoothly.

Saturday morning arrived and we took a 3.5 hour drive to the beach cottage. It was on Lake Michigan but in a secluded area. The property was gated with 5 houses in the area that led right out to the beach. It was also in a nice location only 30 minutes drive to a nearby city. As we arrived I noticed only one other house occupied which was next to our rental. We unpacked our stuff and right away decided to go on the beach. I was nervous if Chris actually showed up and how we was going to introduce himself.

We walked down to the beach area and it was fairly secluded once you walk over some small dunes. Once we put out blankets down my wife turned and told me she had a surprise. She removed her dress and was completely naked. She then whispered that she didn’t bring any bikinis with her. My dick was hard at this point watching my wife naked with her gigantic tits on display. We were sun bathing for only about 15 minutes when I saw Chris appear. He walked near us and asked if he can join us on the beach which we said yes. I could tell my wife was a bit nervous as she was completely naked laying down on her back with her tits and shaved pussy exposed. He placed his towel about 5 feet to the left of my wife. As he was asking us about where we were from and making small talk, Chris took his shirt off followed by his shorts. He was naked in front of us with a giant cock between his legs and he was just as built as in his pics. My wife’s eyes were glued to him. He then walked up to my wife and introduced himself as Chris and being the property owner. He then asked our names and spoke up by thanking us for contacting him through the adult site. My wife quickly gave me a look and I responded with happy birthday. She was definitely surprised and nervous.

Chris didn’t waste any time speaking his mind. He turned to her and told her how gorgeous she was. He laid down on the towel and continued to chat with my wife about what her likes and dislikes were. Everyone went silent for a bit and my wife turned over onto her stomach. After a few minutes Chris asked my wife if she wants some lotion and a massage. She looked over and told him yes. My mind was racing as he got up and stepped over my wife and knelt over her. He then placed her legs between his and he knelt right behind her ass placing his cock between her ass cheeks. He started first gently massaging her back and then moved his hands on the side of her breasts. He then started to massage her ass cheeks moving his fingers between her cheeks and running them towards her shaved pussy. My wife was breathing slightly heavier at this point. He then told my wife to turn around but simultaneously gave her a hard spank on the ass. When my wife turned around he spread her legs on the outside of his body with his cock positioned to push against her clit. He started lathering up both breasts with lotion and massaged each one for about 5 minutes. My wife was starting to breath a lot louder at this point and he started to move his hands to her legs. He then massaged each leg running his fingers across her thighs and towards her pussy which I’m sure was wet at this point.

Chris then asked my wife if she wanted to try sucking his large cock. She simply nodded as Chris moved up and laid his cock on her tits. My wife then started to suck on his head and was barely able to open her mouth around the head of his cock. He was very gentle with her not pushing or shoving it in her mouth but was aggressively playing and pulling on her nipples. His cock was hard at this point with a slight upward curve as he took it out of her mouth and placed it between her tits. My wife started to squeeze her tits together massaging his cock. As they were doing that I placed my hand on her pussy which was completely soaked but before I even fingered her, my wife slapped my hand and told me to stop. She turned to me and told me that she wants to orgasm from his Dick.

With that Chris got up and moved down towards her legs. At this point I was naked and hard watching this occur. He looked over at me and back to my wife asking her how she was ever pleasured by a small cock. He then spread her legs wide and pushed them back. He positioned his cock right over her pussy and started to penetrate her. My wife’s eyes were closed as she gave out a loud moan and screamed “oh fuck” as I saw him push the head of his cock in her. He was gently penetrating deep and slow inside of her. My wife was moaning and grasping his back at this point. His pace started to pick up but never to forcefully as my wife’s moans increased. They kept this pace up for a solid 5 minutes. Chris then laid down on top of my wife and wrapped his body around her, holding her pinned to the ground against him. That’s when everything changed, he went from a slow pace to the roughest fuck my wife ever received. He started laying into her so hard and fast I thought he was going to break her in two. My wife was flailing her arms trying to grip something and her eyes were rolling back. Her right tit was pushed outside of his grips and was violently bouncing in every direction. I never heard her moan and be so vocal before during sex. She started half screaming the words “oh my f*cking

god”, “Oh Yes”, leading to “I’m f*ucking cumming”. Her whole body started to shake but instead of slowing down he picked up the pace even more keeping her pinned down as she continued to scream “yes”. He finally pulled out of her as you heard a pop from her pussy. He placed his dick near my wife’s face and held the back of her head with one hand while stroking his cock. He then blasted my wife’s face with a massive facial as he came. Not only did this guy have a monster dick but the guy had a lot of cream. Her whole face was covered.

Instead of being finished he placed his cock back in her mouth and told her to keep sucking it. He remained rock hard after his first orgasm. He then went back down and started eating my wife out. I could tell she was starting to get back in the mood very quickly. Chris turned my wife around at this point and told her to get on all fours. He wasted no time mounting her. There was nothing gentle at the start of round two either. Right away he gripped her hips and started to slam into her. Chris then grabbed both her arms and pulled them back pushing her body against him. He wasted no time fucking her hard and quick in this position. Her tits were bouncing violently being exposed without support. This second round of fucking lasted much longer as he pounded my wife in various positions. She continued screaming and being vocal drenched in sweat. After about 45 minutes he flipped her around and pinned her on the ground again. This time pushing both of her legs up and pinning them down as well. He finished her off with slamming his whole body weight and monster penis inside of her. My wife continued to scream and be vocal and then Chris started to passionately kiss her as he came inside of her. They remained in that position for sometime and continued to kiss. As he lifted himself off of her you can see his cum dripping out of her pussy.

He got up and simply told us to enjoy the rest of the day. He will come by our cottage at 8:00pm to pick up my wife for a date. As Chris walked off my wife just laid there motionless and breathing hard. She finally turned to look at me. With her face blushing red she said “thank you that’s was the best sex I ever had. I never knew I could orgasm like that.”

For the remainder of the trip my wife visited Chris in the evenings. That night changed our sex life completely. My wife is now a size queen and to date has had multiple lovers with date nights set up weekly.

Damn... Strong session right on the beach! Sandy buns and orgasms! Great tale

Back