Wichita KS couple looking for wifes first time

Shawnf92

Male
Gold Member
Hey guys, my wife recently expressed interest in getting some from a bbc in front of me. I'm 30, she's 26. We are ideally looking for someone whose not crazy big, but big enough, and will be moderatley gentle being her first time with anyone bigger than a average white guy. She is extremely tight, a little thicker. It has taken a long time for her to agree to it, and she wants it to be spontaneous on my side. Hit us up!IMG_2974.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2973.JPG
    IMG_2973.JPG
    789.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2976.JPG
    IMG_2976.JPG
    775.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_2967.JPG
    IMG_2967.JPG
    708.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_4660.jpeg
    IMG_4660.jpeg
    286 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_5298.jpg
    IMG_5298.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 144
Hey guys, my wife recently expressed interest in getting some from a bbc in front of me. I'm 30, she's 26. We are ideally looking for someone whose not crazy big, but big enough, and will be moderatley gentle being her first time with anyone bigger than a average white guy. She is extremely tight, a little thicker. It has taken a long time for her to agree to it, and she wants it to be spontaneous on my side. Hit us up!View attachment 5549226
Try Nashville.

Hey guys, my wife recently expressed interest in getting some from a bbc in front of me. I'm 30, she's 26. We are ideally looking for someone whose not crazy big, but big enough, and will be moderatley gentle being her first time with anyone bigger than a average white guy. She is extremely tight, a little thicker. It has taken a long time for her to agree to it, and she wants it to be spontaneous on my side. Hit us up!View attachment 5549226
Wow she is perfect to take my BBC :lips:

Also from Wichita and we've struck out a couple times. Good luck to you guys👍

Also from Wichita and we've struck out a couple times. Good luck to you guys👍
We were able to find one younger guy, got a hotel close to Towne east, he hit it pretty good. Didn't get any vids but got a pic of his cock on her ass

We were able to find one younger guy, got a hotel close to Towne east, he hit it pretty good. Didn't get any vids but got a pic of his cock on her ass
Nice! We may have something lined up in Minneapolis in a couple weeks 🤞. We're on the same side of town, only a couple miles away from town east

Last edited:
She's a cutie for sure

Back