Why?

Weed232

Male
Real Person
Why are so many fakes pics on here? If I see another fake pic on here, by June, I will delete my account. It's ridiculous.

Why are so many fakes pics on here? If I see another fake pic on here, by June, I will delete my account. It's ridiculous.
Almost every site such as this has its fair share of fakers. Poor little white boys who are either gay or can only wish in their wildest dreams that their wife would go Black. It is a shame, because the fakers tend to ruin it for those of us who are real and actually live this lifestyle. I hope you decide not to go, but most will understand if you do. I know we will all miss Diamondbaby....she was so good at calling out the fakes!

Almost every site such as this has its fair share of fakers. Poor little white boys who are either gay or can only wish in their wildest dreams that their wife would go Black. It is a shame, because the fakers tend to ruin it for those of us who are real and actually live this lifestyle. I hope you decide not to go, but most will understand if you do. I know we will all miss Diamondbaby....she was so good at calling out the fakes!
Yea I hope I can stay a little bit longer too but I don't know. She was the best.

I think some of you are getting this website confused with a dating service ... you're not paying anything for this service. If your desire is to use this site to hook up, and you want to confirm people are who they say they are ... request a cam session with 'em. Practically all laptops have cams now. In fact, maybe this site will set up a section for people willing/wanting to cam.
Personally, if I was a female, looking at avatars, the "black cocks" would send a definite NO signal to me. Berniexxx, I commend you on your avatar. Says you think of yourself more than just a "black cock". :)

I think some of you are getting this website confused with a dating service ... you're not paying anything for this service. If your desire is to use this site to hook up, and you want to confirm people are who they say they are ... request a cam session with 'em. Practically all laptops have cams now. In fact, maybe this site will set up a section for people willing/wanting to cam.
Personally, if I was a female, looking at avatars of "black cocks" would send a definite NO signal to me. Berniexxx, I commend you on your avatar. :)
To me this isn't a dating service at all lol. They do need to have video chat rooms on here, it's more entertaining.

Back