Why wont My Fiance Let Me Fuck Her anymore

If you can't go to your fiancee about this then you should really reconsider whether or not this lifestyle is actually for you. Communication is absolutely critical for couples who want to participate in this sort of thing.

By asking a question like yours on this site you're going to get a bunch of absurd answers from folks who live in fantasyland. The only person who can properly answer your question is you. Talk it out with your fiancee. Explain to her how it's effecting you. If she's not willing to listen and be open about how she feels then she's probably not the one for you.

This is My Fiance Marissas account. She told Me to ask Others why She Wont Fuck me and Only Fucks Black Men. Can Anyone Answer Me Why?
For the same reason my wife does not have sex with me: black guys have great stamina, they are much bigger and have a commanding attitude. As I could never keep up or satisfy my wife, I am glad she has a steady guy who also has a high sex drive. She is very happy now and I am relieved that I no longer feel responsible for her strong needs. We still have a great relationship and she says I give her great oral sex. She in turn gives me relief whenever I ask.
This works well for us.

If you can't go to your fiancee about this then you should really reconsider whether or not this lifestyle is actually for you. Communication is absolutely critical for couples who want to participate in this sort of thing.

By asking a question like yours on this site you're going to get a bunch of absurd answers from folks who live in fantasyland. The only person who can properly answer your question is you. Talk it out arewith your fiancee. Explain to her how it's effecting you. If she's not willing to listen and be open about how she feels then she's probably not the one for you.

Very well said and couples like yourself inspire me to find real and honest women that are genuine and have common sense.

This is My Fiance Marissas account. She told Me to ask Others why She Wont Fuck me and Only Fucks Black Men. Can Anyone Answer Me Why?

Like was stated earlier you need to talk to your Fiance. She is the only one who can accurately tell you why she fucks Black men only. I can tell you why I do, but my input on this would be just that my words. If you aren't able to communicate this with your fiance then you need to re-evaluate your relationship. Being in this lifestyle takes trust and a lot of communication and honesty between partners. If this isn't happening then your relationship will be in jeopardy.

For the same reason my wife does not have sex with me: black guys have great stamina, they are much bigger and have a commanding attitude. As I could never keep up or satisfy my wife, I am glad she has a steady guy who also has a high sex drive. She is very happy now and I am relieved that I no longer feel responsible for her strong needs. We still have a great relationship and she says I give her great oral sex. She in turn gives me relief whenever I ask.
This works well for us.
Your assessment is spot on. Most not all black guys are bigger, have better stamina and are more aggressive in bed. Note though I said most not all. That doesn’t always hold true but does in a majority of cases. Most white guys cant keep up, and a sense of relief comes over a cuckold when they give in and accept this. The pressure is off so to speak to satisfy her. You still are available for oral sex and if you are lucky can get handjobs.

Last edited:
Seems like a fake account to me. Just saying
Why do You say that
Seems like a fake
Your assessment is spot on. Most not all black guys are bigger, have better stamina and are more aggressive in bed. Not though I said most not all. That doesn’t always hold true but does in a majority of cases. Most white guys cant keep up, and a sense of relief comes over a cuckold when they give in and accept this. The pressure is off so to speak to satisfy her. You still are available for oral sex and if you are lucky can get handjobs.
At least She sometimes includes Me. I do get to give Her Oral on Occasion

Its not a Fake account its My Fiances. I didnt even Know She was on here till last Saturday Night. She told Me to Ask and see what kind of Response I got. Their is a wide range pf People on here. Couples, White Girls, Bulls, White Guys Who want to be Cucks. And Im sure Fakes. And as for My Responses I already know Why She only Fucks BBC. Because Most White Guys have Small Dicks and Black Men are Physically Superior and Dominating. I cant Compete. I know the Truth and Maybe I Like it

Its not a Fake account its My Fiances. I didnt even Know She was on here till last Saturday Night. She told Me to Ask and see what kind of Response I got. Their is a wide range pf People on here. Couples, White Girls, Bulls, White Guys Who want to be Cucks. And Im sure Fakes. And as for My Responses I already know Why She only Fucks BBC. Because Most White Guys have Small Dicks and Black Men are Physically Superior and Dominating. I cant Compete. I know the Truth and Maybe I Like it

Well now that you're both on board, we look forward to seeing you two get verified in the near future! :)

Okay, there a lot of different people here, and a lot of folks (me included) are saying you should ask HER why she does what she does, not us. Why would we know her motivation? There is a diverse array of desires here, so many different motivations.

Ask her. Why would she tell you to ask us? If your relationship is at least halfway decent, she would tell you. If she won't tell you, you should question how good your relationship really is.

Back