Why wives and black lovers need to be assisted?

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
Do they need to be assisted by cuckold husbands during sex, or it is anything that hubbies enjoy doing?
What do you think?
In my own experience our friend Axel and me licked my wife's nipples to turn her on several times. Even she asked me to suck her nipples, while she was ridding his great cock, because he was doing a great effort trying to keep his cock as hard as he could (he had already cummed before). My sucks favoured my wife's orgasm.
But it's is something that he was able to do by himself. Even I consider the act of clean up wives pussies is more a way of self humiliation than a way to assit.
wpid-hubby_susie-590x466.jpg

axel 2 (1).jpg axel 4 (1).jpg

It is so emasculating that my goddess and her bull loved forsing me to assist plus when they saw how hard i got looking at his huge tool she just totally started insulting me and telling her bull i never got that excited for her pussy now, and back when I used to i would cum during penetration or in my panties.
The staring transfixed at bbc is when she told me to suck it and swallow my reward.
Andy laughed and said he loved making white boys his bitches. I know my first night sucking him off and taking that huge pole in my ass and i would have married him as his wife

[Qdon'tTE="Dsoul, post: 623850, member: 9015"]Some measure of assistance does no harm. That especially goes for wives who're just breaking into the lifestyle. It's expected they might require their husbands there to sort of prod her along, while she gradually surrenders herself to her lover and her new-found desires.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2015/01/black-ownership-in-2015.html[/QUOTE]
I don't think no assist is needed, if your female friend is
mature adult and understand this life of cuckold wife sharing!

[Qdon'tTE="Dsoul, post: 623850, member: 9015"]Some measure of assistance does no harm. That especially goes for wives who're just breaking into the lifestyle. It's expected they might require their husbands there to sort of prod her along, while she gradually surrenders herself to her lover and her new-found desires.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2015/01/black-ownership-in-2015.html
I don't think no assist is needed, if your female friend is
mature adult and understand this life of cuckold wife sharing![/QUOTE]

What if she doesn't yet have a friend to help out? Her closest bet is her hubby. He especially needs to be there to perform his cuckold duties for her.

TMW (60).jpg

image.jpeg I don't know about being assisted, but I found it a real turn on when I was in bed with my guy and he was asking hubby what turned me on, my hubby started telling my guy his little secrets of what gets me hot. Then my guy started doing those things- kissing my tattooed tit, fingering me etc. It felt like hubby was giving something up, not just my pussy to fuck but our little secret turn ons. Now shared with a complete stranger! X

View attachment 798328 I don't know about being assisted, but I found it a real turn on when I was in bed with my guy and he was asking hubby what turned me on, my hubby started telling my guy his little secrets of what gets me hot. Then my guy started doing those things- kissing my tattooed tit, fingering me etc. It felt like hubby was giving something up, not just my pussy to fuck but our little secret turn ons. Now shared with a complete stranger! X

I love when black males do that! My wife loves when I lick her nipples. During all her 5 years - relationship with her black boyfriend Axel, she always asked him to lick her nipples.

My wife likes me to lick her pussy while the other guy fucks her, it gives her the best orgasms and then I can lick the cum out of her and give her another orgasm. Wives want the cuckold involved because it is more fun, feels better, is sharing and is total submission by the cuck and the bull has the opportunity to use the cuck for his pleasure

My wife likes me to lick her pussy while the other guy fucks her, it gives her the best orgasms and then I can lick the cum out of her and give her another orgasm. Wives want the cuckold involved because it is more fun, feels better, is sharing and is total submission by the cuck and the bull has the opportunity to use the cuck for his pleasure

And you'd love the bull to fuck your mouth plenty, won't you?

Back