Why wives and black lovers need to be assisted?

I completely agree with you, no white boy has ever fucked me like a slut

A lot of white bois have written to me complaining the same thing: about whether it's because they haven't big cocks. But they fail to understand that cock size isn't the big picture. When you're getting fucked by your Black lover, isn't there that strong musky scent coming from him that you enjoy inhaling, especially when he's either breathing down on you or going deeper inside you with you exhaling back at him . . . that's the smell that drives you crazy for more. It's raw and intoxicating. White bois lack that smell.

FB_IMG_1443876652264.JPG

the way I see it our role as cuckolds is this. We are NOTHING compared to our black superiors. White women that cuckold us are GODDESSES and black men are our GODS. We exist to serve our gods n goddesses in any and every way we can. Mouths. Hands. Clean up. Serve drinks. Be their court jester. Whatever is required. AND be happy we're still allowed in the bedroom at all

Aww thanx babe! Yea, and want to involve hubby more if I can! X

I would want to be present when my girlfriend decides to live out our fantasy, and would enjoy giving up our secrets to relax her and have her reach that comfort zone where she would enjoy herself and look forward towards our next journey in the hotwife lifestyle. :bounce::cool:

Back