why white women prefer black men?

Before I read the answers. These were exactly what I was thinking. These things are facts. And if there is any white females that don't agree, I am going to have to tell you your wrong. Next time a black man that you in the presents of a black man that you think is attractive ( I know it happens) imagine what his cock looks like. Bigger is better we all know that. If your brave enough to find yourself pulling the zipper down of a strong muscular black man remember there is no going back. Once you reach in and take hold of his large black cock and pull it out and it's hanging there just inches from your lips, It's to late your going to give yourself to him 100% and your never going to want anything else. A black cock whore is what you will become. Now suck it.

Before I read the answers. These were exactly what I was thinking. These things are facts. And if there is any white females that don't agree, I am going to have to tell you your wrong. Next time a black man that you in the presents of a black man that you think is attractive ( I know it happens) imagine what his cock looks like. Bigger is better we all know that. If your brave enough to find yourself pulling the zipper down of a strong muscular black man remember there is no going back. Once you reach in and take hold of his large black cock and pull it out and it's hanging there just inches from your lips, It's to late your going to give yourself to him 100% and your never going to want anything else. A black cock whore is what you will become. Now suck it.

that´s right, Tracy, you are a good white girl. :)

yes i agree because beautiful white women like you know best...........big black cock is what you ladies love! wish you would cuckold me!

You are so right, you need to spread the word to all your friends, the more white women that realises the superiority of black men the better. Every time i see a hot white female the first thing i think about is how good shel look on a black dick.

Dont be afraid to demand what you want.

If we are thinking only of sex ... 6. Yes to all the above.

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_kiss the belly(1).jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_kiss the belly(1).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 9
Back