why white women prefer black men?

why white women prefer black men?

• Total voters
Most people like orgasms, I know I certainly do. Many women are going to fuck whoever gives them pleasure and orgasms. Some women find there greatest pleasure with a large black cock. And there are women that don't. This site is primarily about black men and white women that enjoy fucking each other. My only real concerns are that the woman is clean and free of disease, I don't need to know here her ethnic, religious or cultural background. Those things are irrelevant to my needs. If you are offended by any of this then don't come here.

ok to insult my race? you black guys are racists because you only date white women and not your own. same said of the white women. done
So how is that racist? You dumb troll fuck. Why are you here? Collecting data? Which is why you start bullshit thread after bullshit thread.

Let's see...now why would a gay white dude, like mister cuckold for example, pretend to be black? Hmmm...actually, there is no reason at all...unless troll logic is used.

According to my count, this makes the 27th example of why mister cuckold is an idiot.

Btw, he admitted to me that he's jealous of white women getting all that bbc...he said he wanted it all to himself:).

Let's see...now why would a gay white dude, like mister cuckold for example, pretend to be black? Hmmm...actually, there is no reason at all...unless troll logic is used.

According to my count, this makes the 27th example of why mister cuckold is an idiot.

Btw, he admitted to me that he's jealous of white women getting all that bbc...he said he wanted it all to himself:).
never said i was black if you read my profile and that pic in my profile is my ex with her black lover. you need to post a actual pic of your wimpy little white prick out here for the rest of your white gays on line

never said i was black if you read my profile and that pic in my profile is my ex with her black lover. you need to post a actual pic of your wimpy little white prick out here for the rest of your white gays on line
Man, you work fast...the count is up to 29. Hell, you'll hit 50 within an hour or so!!!

so glad you gay white guys are responding to a thread directed to a question for white women. seems it has stated a online war. don't be mad because they don't want you anymore. your just hiding behind blank profles or black profiles pretending to be black. doubt there are too many real people on here since most of the women play games and are using fake pics too. a lot of gay white guys on line pretending to be women with female pics/profiles. i only came out here post some threads and seek some white ladies into cuckolding, but it seems this is just a game playing hate site of idiots. get a job get a life!

Not all women prefer a BBC. I have had a couple of women over the years that thought I was too big and wanted something smaller. And there are women that for whatever reason don't want to cross the color barrier. However there are enough women that do want to play with BBC to keep my friends and myself well fucked.

Back