why white women hate white men?

why white women hate white men?

• Total voters
They dont Hate white men ..u must be living in a diffrent world ;) sex doesnt change all That ..and remember there are big white guys as well I have seen .so Nothing to do with race
wrong. if so why more and more white women with black men then? it's all about race and hating their fathers or some ex boyfriend or husband in the past

Little dreamer! You wish white women hate white men. Look around and see how many white women enjoy life with their white husbands/boyfriends and their *******. I think women do not hate anyone or anything. They like or love or both. Normally they should be called "LOVE". I remember when i was never young, :D ;) people used to say: "If money could grow on trees,women wouldn't mind dating monkeys". Kind of saying that a woman is just so unpredictable and uncertain like the world in which we live in.
So guys, let's just be happy with our lives at this moment in time and stop bullying white, black,green, red,bleu or yellow men because they have big or small dick, big or small balls
Those pretty women are there watching, reading us and laughing at us. At the same time they're thinking about their next lifestyle, as they all got plenty of money these days.
Beware! :balanced:
really? that's why they cuckold hubby and fuck black men. more and more white women are married to blacks, having their children. you look around and count your 3 inches and wonder why

mister cuckold has some "issues" that's for sure. You read his posts you can pretty much gather that much. It's ok, he's the one that has to carry that baggage around inside him. It'll eventually eat him up inside if he doesn't get rid of it.

Carry on dreaming about sex with white women while i am building my future on important things in life. You are having a "giraffe" talking about me having 3 inches. Little dreamer, your cock is not as big as mine. Be happy with the 1 and a half inch that you've got and shut the fuck up. :smoke:
dream on buddy because your fake

mister cuckold has some "issues" that's for sure. You read his posts you can pretty much gather that much. It's ok, he's the one that has to carry that baggage around inside him. It'll eventually eat him up inside if he doesn't get rid of it.
your a creep who knows nothing about cuckolding

You think white chicks hate me? They're probably scared to have sex with me Yeah, but I'm pretty sure they don't HATE white men. Ever since I've gotten on here your post's have been very unsubstantial and inadequate and poorly ass based!
really then why don't they stay with the white men then. more and more are with black men

The group I am in currently consists of all married women. None of them seem to hate their husband's. They just like a a big black cock in them fairly frequently. They live mainstream lives with a little (or a lot) of spice on the side. IR marriages are getting more common but there is and probably always will be a significant number of women that like their IR sexing as an addition to their marriages not a replacement for their white husbands

The group I am in currently consists of all married women. None of them seem to hate their husband's. They just like a a big black cock in them fairly frequently. They live mainstream lives with a little (or a lot) of spice on the side. IR marriages are getting more common but there is and probably always will be a significant number of women that like their IR sexing as an addition to their marriages not a replacement for their white husbands
well maybe the single ones do since they have said so in those poll questions and they are usually dating black men over white men

I'm a white male into the interracial cuckold feitsh but I have to agree with the black bulls posting in this thread. White women don't hate white men, white women love white men and if you could escape your fetish and come into the real world for 5 seconds you would realize that. The vast majority of white women are married/dating white men, that's how it is and that's how it will always be. Most people of any ethnicity usually prefer to stay within their own ethnic groups, it's just natural.

If you look at marriage statistics you will notice most blacks marry blacks, most asians marry asians, most whites marry whites, etc.

It's also important to note that OP is a confirmed troll

I'm a white male into the interracial cuckold feitsh but I have to agree with the black bulls posting in this thread. White women don't hate white men, white women love white men and if you could escape your fetish and come into the real world for 5 seconds you would realize that. The vast majority of white women are married/dating white men, that's how it is and that's how it will always be. Most people of any ethnicity usually prefer to stay within their own ethnic groups, it's just natural.

If you look at marriage statistics you will notice most blacks marry blacks, most asians marry asians, most whites marry whites, etc.

It's also important to note that OP is a confirmed troll
if they love white men so much they would not be marrying or dating black men and having their babies. look around ask around, white women hate white men.

if they love white men so much they would not be marrying or dating black men and having their babies. look around ask around, white women hate white men.

Yes, there are alot of white girls dating and marrying black men and having black babies, that number is growing too. but to say white women hate white men is completely stupid, almost as stupid and worthless as your life. Go look up marriage statistics, go to a dating site like match.com, go live in the real fucking world.

Like i've said before you are a complete troll and a worthless human being

Back