why white women hate white men?

why white women hate white men?

• Total voters
Mister Cuckold, I am my own woman, as I have told you before. I am divorced which give me the freedom to do as I wish and go out with who ever I please. By my very independant nature I do not want a cuckold man and I'm sorry if this displeases you.
fine i won't bother you any more. just tired of these idiots on here who insult me because they don't like my polls.

People wouldn't hate on you if you weren't so fucking stupid. Your polls are beyond fucking retarded, all of your polls are, don't you realize that? Can you not even realize that most people on this site hate you and think you are a troll, get off this site, you legitimately have severe mental problems don't you?
i love to find you truly and fuck you up little dickless white boy. i live in los angeles. sorry i don't post boi gay ******* for you on here since nobody has any problems with that. i hate all you too. fuck off

There is so much hate being generated, recently on this theme and other similar threads. There is no need for any hatred, this is a site for black and white and any other ethnic or racial peoples, regardless of colour, nationality, religion or creed. Life goes on outside this creation of ours in this forum, it's called reality and what happens in reality is natural and probably unstoppable and rightly so. People getting on with their lives and loving who ever they wish. Regardless of colour, the majority of people will stay with their own kind, others will cross the racial divide and create a meld of genes, thats how the world has gone on since human kind started it's journey. That is how humankind has grown. Its going to continue, so why argue and hate over it?
glad your ok with all the insults and threats they make towards me. seems this is the right place for people like you.

glad your ok with all the insults and threats they make towards me. seems this is the right place for people like you.

It's sad that anything anyone says to try restore some civility on this website you deem to be a personal attack on you.

Carol directed her comment at everyone, not just you.

Sure, there are people here that are tired of reading the vulgar and racist hate remarks you lower yourself to making every time you feel someone has slighted you, just as they are tired of reading the similar replies others make toward you in response as well. Mostly what we really dislike is the way you provoke the instinct in many of us to respond with hate just like you.

No one here really hates you. They may dislike how you act, but except for a few people that allow themselves to become angry, most of us feel sorry for you. To carry so much pain and sadness inside oneself that creates such self loathing so that everything appears to be a personal attack must be horrible.

Until you find a way to make peace with those things that have hurt you, you will never find happiness.
No woman will ever want to be with you as she could never trust that you wouldn't become hateful toward her because she didn't do something the way you think it should be done or said something you might find insulting.

Carol has repeatedly put up with some of the most hateful attacks and insults you have targeted people with and yet she still tries to appeal to whatever sense of reason you may still have as well as that of the others who have permitted themselves to become incited and become part of the ever escalating hate fest that this site has been turning into, to stop and let it go.
However, you choose to see this as her condoning whatever personal insults you have imagined have been dealt to you unprovoked. She isn't condoning the insults you feel have been given you anymore than she is condoning those you have given.

It's sad that anything anyone says to try restore some civility on this website you deem to be a personal attack on you.

Carol directed her comment at everyone, not just you.

Sure, there are people here that are tired of reading the vulgar and racist hate remarks you lower yourself to making every time you feel someone has slighted you, just as they are tired of reading the similar replies others make toward you in response as well. Mostly what we really dislike is the way you provoke the instinct in many of us to respond with hate just like you.

No one here really hates you. They may dislike how you act, but except for a few people that allow themselves to become angry, most of us feel sorry for you. To carry so much pain and sadness inside oneself that creates such self loathing so that everything appears to be a personal attack must be horrible.

Until you find a way to make peace with those things that have hurt you, you will never find happiness.
No woman will ever want to be with you as she could never trust that you wouldn't become hateful toward her because she didn't do something the way you think it should be done or said something you might find insulting.

Carol has repeatedly put up with some of the most hateful attacks and insults you have targeted people with and yet she still tries to appeal to whatever sense of reason you may still have as well as that of the others who have permitted themselves to become incited and become part of the ever escalating hate fest that this site has been turning into, to stop and let it go.
However, you choose to see this as her condoning whatever personal insults you have imagined have been dealt to you unprovoked. She isn't condoning the insults you feel have been given you anymore than she is condoning those you have given.
yeah your right calling me names should be ok since you can't face the fact white women hate white men and only want black men, your right, carol knows so much more

Why hasn't this troll been banned yet? Are there any mods on this site?
come on faggot you want me to post boi sucking black man polls instead like the rest of you faggots on here. bring momma down i got a big brotha waiting to fuck her in the ass you fucking faggot loser piece of *******. white women hate little faggy pasty small dick losers like you. your a cunt

wrong. if so why more and more white women with black men then? it's all about race and hating their fathers or some ex boyfriend or husband in the past

really? that's why they cuckold hubby and fuck black men. more and more white women are married to blacks, having their children. you look around and count your 3 inches and wonder why

well maybe the single ones do since they have said so in those poll questions and they are usually dating black men over white men

I really don't understand where you are coming from and what you are trying to accomplish. Your responses from above indicate some sort of deep-seated rage towards white women that are attracted to black men and possibly black men in general, yet you've posted "Cuck me" on different women's profile pages.

As I have asked before, why do you care who dates whom or who sleeps with whom? It's none of yours, mine, or anybody else's business. There are plenty of women that aren't attracted to me, so be it, I don't beat my head against a wall trying to understand their reasons or try to make them like me, I move on, which is what you should do. Perhaps your mind has been warped by spending too much time reading some of the nonsensical threads and posts here, but white women, as a group, do not hate white men. Individually, yes, there are probably some that hate white men, but every person has their reasons, and quite frankly, their reasons are none of our business either. And no matter how much you or anybody else on here who says that "white women and black men together is the new norm" or some other such nonsense, the fact is that anybody who says or actually believes that is so divorced from reality that no amount of guidance is going to get them back. Read this article(http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/228082/40/Survey-Interracial-marriage-numbers-hit-high-in-US), especially the opening paragraph that states:

"Interracial marriage in the USA reached an all-time high in 2010: 8.4% of all marriages, compared with 3.2% in 1980, finds a Pew Research Center study, released Thursday, that analyzes unions between spouses of different races or ethnic groups. "

Of course, you will say "See, it's what I've been saying, more and more white women are hooking up with black guys", but this study is not exclusive to black men/white women, it includes all mixed race marriages.

And if this is such a fixation for you, why don't you get a Ph.D. in psychology or sociology and do a lattitudinal or longitidunal study of mixed race marriages and publish your findings in some scholarly journal. Or better yet, stop worrying about what everybody else is doing and focus on your own life.

come on faggot you want me to post boi sucking black man polls instead like the rest of you faggots on here. bring momma down i got a big brotha waiting to fuck her in the ass you fucking faggot loser piece of *******. white women hate little faggy pasty small dick losers like you. your a cunt

I think the only person who hates white men here is you. I dont know what the fuck happened in your childhood that turned you into pathetic self hating creep that you are today, but it must of been some fucked up *******.

I really don't understand where you are coming from and what you are trying to accomplish. Your responses from above indicate some sort of deep-seated rage towards white women that are attracted to black men and possibly black men in general, yet you've posted "Cuck me" on different women's profile pages.

As I have asked before, why do you care who dates whom or who sleeps with whom? It's none of yours, mine, or anybody else's business. There are plenty of women that aren't attracted to me, so be it, I don't beat my head against a wall trying to understand their reasons or try to make them like me, I move on, which is what you should do. Perhaps your mind has been warped by spending too much time reading some of the nonsensical threads and posts here, but white women, as a group, do not hate white men. Individually, yes, there are probably some that hate white men, but every person has their reasons, and quite frankly, their reasons are none of our business either. And no matter how much you or anybody else on here who says that "white women and black men together is the new norm" or some other such nonsense, the fact is that anybody who says or actually believes that is so divorced from reality that no amount of guidance is going to get them back. Read this article(http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/228082/40/Survey-Interracial-marriage-numbers-hit-high-in-US), especially the opening paragraph that states:

"Interracial marriage in the USA reached an all-time high in 2010: 8.4% of all marriages, compared with 3.2% in 1980, finds a Pew Research Center study, released Thursday, that analyzes unions between spouses of different races or ethnic groups. "

Of course, you will say "See, it's what I've been saying, more and more white women are hooking up with black guys", but this study is not exclusive to black men/white women, it includes all mixed race marriages.

And if this is such a fixation for you, why don't you get a Ph.D. in psychology or sociology and do a lattitudinal or longitidunal study of mixed race marriages and publish your findings in some scholarly journal. Or better yet, stop worrying about what everybody else is doing and focus on your own life.
sir why is it ok for the others to insult me and threaten me and when i fire back i'm the wrong one only. seems very bias on here. simple don't read my polls.

I think the only person who hates white men here is you. I dont know what the fuck happened in your childhood that turned you into pathetic self hating creep that you are today, but it must of been some fucked up *******.
your mad because white girls don't like you, they want black men deal with it. your mom deals with it evetyday in her ghetto adventures

i don't hate white men..if i did then i would be hating my ******* my older brothers..my uncles and my grandfathers..i just find black men sexy..that's all

It is threads like this one that make me think that this site is primarily a self-hating white men get together instead of a site for white women seeking black men and vice versa and white men seeking black women and vice versa. Lots of you all need therapy for why you hate yourselves so much.

Back