why white women hate white men?

why white women hate white men?

• Total voters
Yes, there are alot of white girls dating and marrying black men and having black babies, that number is growing too. but to say white women hate white men is completely stupid, almost as stupid and worthless as your life. Go look up marriage statistics, go to a dating site like match.com, go live in the real fucking world.

Like i've said before you are a complete troll and a worthless human being
your a worthless cunt. look around in high school college shopping malls all white girls with black men. sorry white boy you lose

your a worthless cunt. look around in high school college shopping malls all white girls with black men. sorry white boy you lose

I went to the mall yesterday, I saw a bunch of couples, mostly white women with white men, the only interracial couple i saw was a white guy with an asian girl. In high school i saw mostly the same, white girls with white guys, maybe 2 black guy/white girl couples. I live in reality *******, you live in your fucking fantasy, you can't escape your fantasy, your fantasy has clouded your views on reality. You are literally the biggest fucking loser i have ever met in my life. No one on this site even fucking likes you. Your life in meaningless bro. ******* yourself.

I went to the mall yesterday, I saw a bunch of couples, mostly white women with white men, the only interracial couple i saw was a white guy with an asian girl. In high school i saw mostly the same, white girls with white guys, maybe 2 black guy/white girl couples. I live in reality *******, you live in your fucking fantasy, you can't escape your fantasy, your fantasy has clouded your views on reality. You are literally the biggest fucking loser i have ever met in my life. No one on this site even fucking likes you. Your life in meaningless bro. ******* yourself.
you need now to get off line. with threats like that i could have you arrested. fuck off wimp, your mommy fucks them too

reporting you to police and will have your pc traced. sad little dickless white boy can't face the fact all white women these days young or older prefer black men over white men. get over it. and go wack your tired little pink meat. no body wants you

reporting you to police and will have your pc traced. sad little dickless white boy can't face the fact all white women these days young or older prefer black men over white men. get over it. and go wack your tired little pink meat. no body wants you

Awwhh did i hurt your feelings? just take my advice bro

I didn't make any threats you fucking retard, your life is worthless and you know, you are pathetic and you know, just stating facts :D

what era you in boy? dream on. unless you got money or a big dick, no women want you because you have nothing but a small little dick with a stupid fake pic in your profile. you people start your insults with me first because you can't

accept the fact about my polls on here.

what era you in boy? dream on. unless you got money or a big dick, no women want you because you have nothing but a small little dick with a stupid fake pic in your profile. you people start your insults with me first because you can't

oh yeah your polls, nice polls bro, a whole 6 people contributed to it, you're so fucking worthless haha

And the fact that a LEGITIMATE black dude, someone who has been confirmed on this site as REAL is calling you out on your *******, you are literally batshit insane, i honestly feel bad for you. you probably don't even think you're fucked up. you're in denial arent you?

And the fact that a LEGITIMATE black dude, someone who has been confirmed on this site as REAL is calling you out on your *******, you are literally batshit insane, i honestly feel bad for you. you probably don't even think you're fucked up. you're in denial arent you?
your all fake on here with fake pics profiles your just mad because white girls don't like you and never will. you have nothing to offer them.

your all fake on here with fake pics profiles your just made because white girls don't like you and never will. you have nothing to offer them.

If you're real why dont you get your profile validated? oh thats right because you're fake, you are a pathetic self hating creep who should off himself, the thing is you know your life is pathetic, stop being in denial

If you're real why dont you get your profile validated? oh thats right because you're fake, you are a pathetic self hating creep who should off himself, the thing is you know your life is pathetic, stop being in denial
last time i'm responding to you. guess no women are responding to you since you keep bothering me. you take the polls and this site to serious. get a job move out of mommy's place so she and her black lover can get it on without you peaking in on them every night. your a loser, bro or dude

There is so much hate being generated, recently on this theme and other similar threads. There is no need for any hatred, this is a site for black and white and any other ethnic or racial peoples, regardless of colour, nationality, religion or creed. Life goes on outside this creation of ours in this forum, it's called reality and what happens in reality is natural and probably unstoppable and rightly so. People getting on with their lives and loving who ever they wish. Regardless of colour, the majority of people will stay with their own kind, others will cross the racial divide and create a meld of genes, thats how the world has gone on since human kind started it's journey. That is how humankind has grown. Its going to continue, so why argue and hate over it?

last time i'm responding to you. guess no women are responding to you since you keep bothering me. you take the polls and this site to serious. get a job move out of mommy's place so she and her black lover can get it on without you peaking in on them every night. your a loser, bro or dude

Funny right when you say that a woman responds, you're probably just going to say shes fake because she doesn't believe in your fucked up rhetoric that all white women hate white men. Sorry for you, like i said you are the lowest common denominator of low life scum on this planet, your life has no meaning and you know it. I can tell you are full of hate but the most hate you have is towards yourself, isn't it?

There is so much hate being generated, recently on this theme and other similar threads. There is no need for any hatred, this is a site for black and white and any other ethnic or racial peoples, regardless of colour, nationality, religion or creed. Life goes on outside this creation of ours in this forum, it's called reality and what happens in reality is natural and probably unstoppable and rightly so. People getting on with their lives and loving who ever they wish. Regardless of colour, the majority of people will stay with their own kind, others will cross the racial divide and create a meld of genes, thats how the world has gone on since human kind started it's journey. That is how humankind has grown. Its going to continue, so why argue and hate over it?
well when somebody starts their bullshit with me on here with insults on me because they don't like my polls i will fire back. only came out here looking for a cuckoldress but i know now this is not the place but insteed a bunch of little white boys crying because i hurt their feelings in my polls. tough

well when somebody starts their bullshit with me on here with insults on me because they don't like my polls i will fire back. only came out here looking for a cuckoldress but i know now this is not the place but insteed a bunch of little white boys crying because i hurt their feelings in my polls. tough

People wouldn't hate on you if you weren't so fucking stupid. Your polls are beyond fucking retarded, all of your polls are, don't you realize that? Can you not even realize that most people on this site hate you and think you are a troll, get off this site, you legitimately have severe mental problems don't you?

Mister Cuckold, I am my own woman, as I have told you before. I am divorced which give me the freedom to do as I wish and go out with who ever I please. By my very independant nature I do not want a cuckold man and I'm sorry if this displeases you.

Back