WHY WHITE WOMEN CRAVE BLACK COCK

Women - are you stuck with a man with a little cock and wish you could try a huge black one?

• Yes

Votes: 202 84.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 36 15.1%

• Total voters
I dont like little white boys cock to small..thay all should be sissys and service the Black man..Black Men are Real Men and have a Man size cock too..
Plenty of white men have a "man sized cock". And plenty of black men have small cocks. I think you are just prejudice.

This is what I have to work with...
I was in the same situation for 12 years while I was married It was more than his little dick I didn't like about him. I thought I could put to rest my lust for black men when I got married for all of the wrong reasons. That didn't happen He travel alot and I fucked around alot when he did. Always with black men. They seem to be attracted to Red Heads and women who are Asian. Why is that? Lucky us. I need to go now. I'm getting some tonight.

I was in the same situation for 12 years while I was married It was more than his little dick I didn't like about him. I thought I could put to rest my lust for black men when I got married for all of the wrong reasons. That didn't happen He travel alot and I fucked around alot when he did. Always with black men. They seem to be attracted to Red Heads and women who are Asian. Why is that? Lucky us. I need to go now. I'm getting some tonight.
YES GO GIRL! my pathetic little uncut cocked husband has learned to accept my need for horse hung black stud cock and he has learned how to pleasure them also he looks so good bent over with a big black cock up his manpussy and a huge black cock stuffed in his mouthpussy!!

YES GO GIRL! my pathetic little uncut cocked husband has learned to accept my need for horse hung black stud cock and he has learned how to pleasure them also he looks so good bent over with a big black cock up his manpussy and a huge black cock stuffed in his mouthpussy!!
WTF...are you male or female...ID is clearly male along with most of the postings, yet here you turn into a female so again WTF?

Back