WHY WHITE WOMEN CRAVE BLACK COCK

Women - are you stuck with a man with a little cock and wish you could try a huge black one?

• Yes

Votes: 202 84.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 36 15.1%

• Total voters
Wouldn't it be nice if a motion like that got passed into Congress?
True that Dsoul, there are a number of bills I would put up for consideration for amendments at the federal level which could not be changed at the state or municipal levels...particularly in our current liberal political climate.

Let's hope your bills get passed through. As you folks still have Obama in the White House, that shouldn't be a problem.

Say maybe one of us is travelling to London, or maybe New York, there's got to be a white couple waiting at the airport to take care of him....

Say maybe one of us is travelling to London, or maybe New York, there's got to be a white couple waiting at the airport to take care of him....
I call it "gardening", making sure the ladies "flowers" are properly nurtured...

isis
But the ones I can't stand are the fakers. The couples who talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. A lot of them visit interracial sites merely to get their kicks but would be scared letting a black man show at their front door step for fear of what the neighbours might think.

I agree with your concern and I share you skepticism and caution. In some cases the wives are sure that they want us and they lead the relationships with their husbands (solidly my preference because I KNOW the woman wants this/me for sex and the husband play a more loving and supportive role - the "fluffer" or cuck); these are the best couples in my book and are certainly "keepers" in your conceptual Rolodex file.

The next set of couples are the ones lead by the hubbies arranging the rendezvous, the woman employ's the husband as the "concierge". This is more of a barrier, you REALLY are not sure whether the wife is interested in YOU or not...outcome, 50/50, at BEST.

Then the less comfortable couples, the BBC virgins, they must require more time to convince the wife, (if she is not ready, husband should not ******* her), which in reality, this takes you from your purpose of filling more white pussy. These couples "will have to ******* or get off the pot", and make a decision, in OUR (the Bull's mind). So, I take a pass on this group.

The Rolodex concept is a plausible one; it is just that we are at a stage in history where the women need more nurturing because of their socialization (many are raised being afraid of pleasing themselves, let alone allowing a Black man to please them); then they MUST get married, (to satisfy their parents even if the woman has been introduced to BBC, she has to get married to be "acceptable" and project a "conformist" position within her community; and if during such marriage, the wife's hormones develop [and they WILL, between 35 -45], and they desire more sexual fulfillment, their husbands will become less capable [and less valuable sexually] in satifying their wive's needs), obviously, such a scenario is growing but not fast enough to keep us Bulls busy-the white women are the KEY.

As for the neighbors of the targeted/interested couple in your question; many are actually in the same boat, if not worse, an they are very likely, probably surviving on group sex with your interested couple with each other/posturing an elitist position to cover up their OWN problem of considering the BULL as a viable solution, and making our interested couple to perhaps get a hotel room in order to not be seen by their neighbors. Obviously, the women- our interested couple and of the neighbors, will get bored (their unrelenting, hormonal-induced sexual "second-wind" is in "play"), then they will get curious for BBC and we Bulls.

Then again, the wives become prime candidates for your Rolodex!!

Back