WHY WHITE WOMEN CRAVE BLACK COCK

Women - are you stuck with a man with a little cock and wish you could try a huge black one?

• Yes

Votes: 202 84.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 36 15.1%

• Total voters
This is exactly the reason I gave up on trying to compete with black men. I realized I could never be a black man’s equal, and that only black men are worthy of sex (meaning I am unworthy). I found it was better for me to try and encourage white females to experience black men who are the only real men and can give white women what they need.

This is exactly the reason I gave up on trying to compete with black men. I realized I could never be a black man’s equal, and that only black men are worthy of sex (meaning I am unworthy). I found it was better for me to try and encourage white females to experience black men who are the only real men and can give white women what they need.
Just like me!:)

Just like me!:)

All those pictures... there ought to be a black man standing by the side, waiting for hubby's turn to round up so he would then take over and show her what a REAL MAN can do!
You say, those babes had to have SOME sort of "hope" nearby to turn their frowns upside down, heh Dsoul? lol

Back