WHY WHITE WOMEN CRAVE BBC

Has your wife ever told you that your cock is too small and that she wants bigger?

• Yes

Votes: 46 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • No, but I know she does

Votes: 12 14.3%

• Total voters
It's a fact. I only have a 7" cock and have never had a problem bringing a woman to orgasm. To most women sex is just as much mental as physical. Turn a woman on in her mind and her body is yours to bring pleasure to both.

This is why BBC is so addicting to women...many DO in fact like the bigger size, but the mental stimulation of taboo sex, rough sex, dominating lovers etc is what drive white women to black men. they get fucked like the WANT to get fucked! a girl wants to be made love to, and that is fine for some, but a woman wants to be fucked and you must admit, BBC know how to fuck and fuck with the woman's mind at the same time!

This is why BBC is so addicting to women...many DO in fact like the bigger size, but the mental stimulation of taboo sex, rough sex, dominating lovers etc is what drive white women to black men. they get fucked like the WANT to get fucked! a girl wants to be made love to, and that is fine for some, but a woman wants to be fucked and you must admit, BBC know how to fuck and fuck with the woman's mind at the same time!
DEFINITELY ENJOY MY HUBBIE BUT HE DOESN'T COMPARE TO AN 11 INCH FAT BLACK COCK...TRUTH ;-)

Back