Why White Wives Crave Black Cock

Women - does your husband have a small cock?

• Yes, under 6"

Votes: 54 28.6%
  • Yes, under 5"

Votes: 32 16.9%
  • Yes, under 4"

Votes: 17 9.0%
  • Yes, under 3"

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • No, he has a good one

Votes: 74 39.2%
  • Checking results

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
U said it best HUGE BLACK COCKS is the answer Alex Trebeck... Look since black men arrived to America the White Female has loved that big black Mandingo Cock... Now instead of being sneaky they have it available to her all the time... Im not saying all white men have small cocks but ninety percent of the white women I have been with have said that every white guys they had fuck have baby cocks while the black guys are built like ancient roman times half man half horse!!!!! Plain and simple White Women love our that animalistic swagger and dominance thats what leads them to BBC....

That's funny, I have an 8.5" cock when hard but that doesn't stop my slut from craving black dick......these are funny little white dicks though, lol.

I have a better than average size cock but I prefer my wife fucking black men the contrast of color looks so beautiful, plus black men do a much better job at fucking white women than white men do.

That it is right i do have a good size cock who do a real job to fuck any white pussy out there and it beautiful when she
have it inside her ass and white and wet and juice pussy that i do love it.

There was nothing more rewarding to me than to watch a big black cock disappearing to my wife pussy bareback knowing he is going to fill her real good so I can perform my duties.

Well I have a small dick and I never even get any pussy. But that is ok because I feel I am doing my part so the black man will have more white pussy that is fresh and ready for them.

U said it best HUGE BLACK COCKS is the answer Alex Trebeck... Look since black men arrived to America the White Female has loved that big black Mandingo Cock... Now instead of being sneaky they have it available to her all the time... Im not saying all white men have small cocks but ninety percent of the white women I have been with have said that every white guys they had fuck have baby cocks while the black guys are built like ancient roman times half man half horse!!!!! Plain and simple White Women love our that animalistic swagger and dominance thats what leads them to BBC....
Agree 100%

Well said you Stud Muffin and so true!

Back