Why we never see White Women an Asian Men

I go out with a guy who is Indian when he comes to town, he is a sales person for my work and he is nice and its fun going out to get a ******* but I haven't ever been asked to have a ******* with an Asian.

I was on the beach in Abu Dhabi last week and noticed two bikini clad white women happily going to the water to play 'pass the ball' in the sea with men from either India or Pakistan, whether they played anything else later I cannot say, but seeing white women with Asian men might be a question of where you are! In India or Singapore it is not an usual site at all and it is very rare to see white women with 'black men' there.

I was on the beach in Abu Dhabi last week and noticed two bikini clad white women happily going to the water to play 'pass the ball' in the sea with men from either India or Pakistan, whether they played anything else later I cannot say, but seeing white women with Asian men might be a question of where you are! In India or Singapore it is not an usual site at all and it is very rare to see white women with 'black men' there.
Do you mean white women need asian men in asia?

asian men have the smallest dicks. if ur asian, 4" is average
for white men: 6" is average
black men: 8" is average

notice how u rarely see:

black women with white men
white women with asian men

but always:
asian women with white men:
white women with black men

seems like black women and asian men have it the worst... (black women have too large vaginas, only super-large bbc will fit, asian men have too small penises, only super-tight asian women will work for them)

thanks for reading.

A good friend of mine who is Asian married a white guy, her brother married a white women. What it comes down to is back ground peraonality and shared experiences not cock size.

Hello sweet friend.
Its great to read your profile that you are looking for a friend.
I am kunal 28 yrs, 5'7", 65kgs wt. from india
Decent looking, fit,slim, hygienic & clean shaved guy
I am seeking friends too and break free from same routine life.
We can together enjoy awesome moments of fun experience and cherish it for life time.

I assure you will be very comfortable with me immediately as i am not pushy but believe in taking things with respect & privacy...

Back