Why the Obsession?

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I cannot understand why I want so much for my wife to have sex with a black man. She is an attractive woman and we have great sex together, but I dream on and on about watching her have hot sex with a big, black stud. I masturabate most days thinking about her with a black man she met earlier in our married life and she had sex with him on a ship she was travelling on with our young children, but without me. I am hooked on internet sites with stories about wives cuckolding their husbands, or where she allows him to watch her give her hot pussy to her lover.

1.jpg

Trust me if u present the right black cock she will jump on it.. Most white women claim they dont like black guys but as soon as their husband goes out of town or they spend a night out on the town with their girls they are always in the night clubs trying to get fucked by a big BBC... Trust me I know.. You should introduce this site to your wife maybe give her a nice botlle of Armand de Brignac champagne and celebrate her excitement of seeing a Big Black Cock she will love it...

Trust me if u present the right black cock she will jump on it.. Most white women claim they dont like black guys but as soon as their husband goes out of town or they spend a night out on the town with their girls they are always in the night clubs trying to get fucked by a big BBC... Trust me I know.. You should introduce this site to your wife maybe give her a nice botlle of Armand de Brignac champagne and celebrate her excitement of seeing a Big Black Cock she will love it...

That is so true. My wife at first wouldn't admt it, even acted pissed at first. Now she will openly admit it anytime. When she got out of the shower this morning she wore one of her QOS thongs to work. I told her why doesn't she just not wear any instead of advertising, she just laughed and said they'll be off anyway.....it's only a matter of time before they turn to black cock!

Very true nicely stated my friend... The old taboo of interacial sex has been full of bull for years. U can not control a person when they are horny or just want to fuck something they like...

Back