Why the Attraction and Misrepresentation?

angie666

Female
I can't quiet grasp the reason logically, behind the general mind state within this relatively small community of people who enjoy this sort of thing. I strongly believe that the vast majority of those who are into this fantasy are very racist as are those who post their fantasy on this site as most of this forum is nothing but idle fantasy albeit except for the occasionally told true story, or real event. I presume the point of this long winded post is just to ask the users of this website why exactly do you all insist on labeling negroid males as "BBC" I can't quiet understand this and it comes off to me to be rather racist. To label an entire male subset of the human species "BBC" seems counter intuitive, logically, to the way this male subset is praised on the forum. Which also seems to be the opposite of the way the general population feels pertaining to this topic in objective reality.

Even though the bulk of this forum would tell you otherwise and say things like "All white girls love BBC", or perhaps even to the extent of "All whites are slaves to their black masters." It is statements like these that are so perplexing to me as I said above the general population would greatly disagree with these theories. For instance there have been numerous studies undertaken recently within the realm of online dating that show, conclusively, that the majority of the female population respond mostly to white males. You needn't look much farther then perusing Google to find these studies which prove empirically to be the opposite of these statements the majority of you so gallantly type out and reference as facts.

All this once again is simply a long winded way of saying your fetish is just that a fetish and is all not something the majority of the general population agree with so please stop passing this off as fact. If anything the general public shows just the opposite, and most white females and females in general prefer white males over black. Myself included I am a white female and I plan on having white children with an intelligent white male so I can be both economically and martially stable. As most interracial marriages involving a white wife and black husband end a quick divorce.

"White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially"

"Among all newlyweds in 2008, 9% of whites, 16% of blacks, 26% of Hispanics and 31% of Asians married someone whose race or ethnicity was different from their own."

USA Marriages in 2010:
White Husband/White Wife: 50,410,000
Black Husband/Black Wife: 4,072,000
Black Husband/White Wife:390,000
White Husband/Asian Wife:529,000

These statistics above prove my point overwhelmingly. The whole idea I'm trying to put forth here is that most of you need to get your facts straight. Also white males and males in general are not submissive by nature and are hunter gathers and as such are dominant, and opposite this fact most females are by their nature are submissive. I will say the majority of the white males on this forum are submissive but in the general population this is far from the truth. In the general population white males are usually the most dominant in nature among racial subsects. This is easily proven using history(who enslaved whom?). I'm not saying this is a good thing and it is sick that there are still prejudice, racist bigots on both ends of the spectrum in this modern day and age where racism should have long past.

So I will conclude in saying I find that all races need to drop race as a facet that divide us all, and instead need to unify as a whole and stop looking at things through race goggles and focus on the things we have in common and not the things that separate us. We as a species should work together to achieve world peace through finding common ground as technology continues to evolve it will allow us to produce babies with editable genetic traits. Such as hair, skin, and eye color. It is in my hopes that this will allow us all to have children with various traits and thus will render race an old and tried past concept and instead allow us to focus on this unity among all humans and all life on Earth.

Thank you all for reading

References Cited:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3097390/posts
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

Last edited:
I don't believe white males are dominant at all. It's call stealing or greed and they have to own everything. We don't need that to survive 666. We are a loving people and black people don't have hatred in their heart for our fellow man. This must of been eating at the soul of you to write an Op-Ed piece like this. You should sleep well tonight that you let the world know about the White Race in America. BRAVO

Please read up on world history to which it seems you are ignorant if you truly believe white males aren't dominant when compared to the rest of the species. White males control most of the worlds resources, and have developed most of the specie's inventions. For instance the internet and keyboard you're using to type your hateful jargon. It isn't called stealing or greed I believe the correct term you're looking for in this instance is hard work. You just stereo typed an entire group of people as greedy and thieves. So yes you have hatred in your heart. You also referred to me 666 and not Angie so you must take offense? Are you religious?

Also if you were in any way implying that black men never commit crimes just look to the statistics they're more likely to commit crimes on average then any other racial subsect.

As to the last statement it would seem as thought statically speaking you aren't any more loving then any other race and as such this statement is a non-sequitur and holds no logical ground within your conjecture.

No I just find this fetish laughable and rather racist for both participants.

I sleep well every night.

who is the number one killer in the world. you don't know history at all and you think you do which is sad. European history is relatively new to the world and you might need to take a Real World History course. Black people invented the ******* you have no clue about. The air conditioner, ******* plasma, cell phone, refrigerator, stove, thermostat, traffic light, electric lampbulb, stethoscope, motor, typewriter, almanac, auto cutoff switch, clothes dryer, bicycle frame, elevator, fire extinguisher, fire escape ladder, fountain pen, gas mask, spark plug, guitar, trolley car and steam boiler/radiator and many many more. You have no History without us and remember that. You were the last race on earth and probably the first one to become extinct. Nature will dictate that. The sun loves us and it is obvious the sun is not your friend. Just go outside in the summer and tan in the sun for an hour or two without sun block then come back to me.

"many many more"
Nope. Peanut Butter is not a ground breaking invention.

I know most of world history and have taken a few courses in college already, which judging by your grammar, or rather lack there of, and the way you commit logical ad hominem's I'm going to assume you have not gone to college, or have had perhaps little to show for it.

Most of the inventions you have just mentioned were in fact invented by whites. Please provide citations for research as I have done above. Also use Google to look up anything I reference below as you will find my findings on whom developed these inventions to be accurate.

Second yes we would have history without you. Also you lied as judging by your gross misrepresenting of your races inventions.

Air conditioning was invented by Willis Carrier, a white man.

Frank Julian Sprague invented the trolly car or systems that went toward the development there of along with those mentioned within this article: http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/blstreetcars.htm
All of whom are white men.

"electric lampbulb" isn't a correct term I believe you mean electric bulb which was invented and discovered by none other then Thomas Edison whom is white, and it is often misconceived by those who were not around at that time, mostly blind "black activists" who believe he stole the idea from a black man which is laughable. If blacks were inventors you would see them continuing to do so today in the current non-racist society we reside in. Which in fact is not occurring and was never the case(name an invention that was ground breaking and invented by an African in the last twenty years, and good luck with that by the way.)

Also if you had bothered to read anything I had posted prior to your completely ignorant and uneducated retort you would have noticed by indicating of designer babies. Also if any race were to go extinct it would be the African race(not that any race is going to go extinct mind you). If it weren't for whites in America assisting the black in Africa with setting up a society as it seems they cannot do this on there own even though Africa has substantially more crude resources.

The first electric room thermostat was invented in 1885 by Warren S. Johnson of Wisconsin. Albert Butz invented the electric thermostat and patented it in 1886. These are white men by the way.

******* plasma was not invented by a "black man" although judging by his picture which I've attached he appears very Caucasian looking. After I did more research which apparently you did not he isn't black at all. He is at least 75% white see the attached picture and also the link here: http://www.counter-currents.com/201...iallies-for-profit-the-myth-of-black-history/

René Laennec invented the stethoscope whom was a white man.

Oliver Lodge invented the electric spark ignition (the Lodge Igniter) for the internal combustion engine. Two of his sons developed his ideas and founded the Lodge Plug Company. Oliver Lodge is a white man.

Electric motor Inventors: William Sturgeon, Emily Davenport, Thomas Davenport, Michael Faraday.
All of which are white people. Primary inventor here being William Sturgeon a white man.

The cell phone was invented by Martin Cooper a white man.

The refrigerator was invented by Oliver Evans, and John Gorrie. Although John Standard an african american inventor helped improve the per-existing design.

Yes in fact the auto cutoff switch was invested by Granville T Woods a black man whom also helped to invent the type of steam boiler we have today.

The first typewriter was invented in 1868 by Americans Christopher Latham Sholes, Carlos Glidden and Samuel W. Soule in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, although Sholes soon disowned the machine and refused to use, or even to recommend it. All of these men are white.

The electric guitar was invented by Adolph Rickenbacker a white man. The acoustic is attributed to both Gaetano Vinaccia and Antonio Torres whom are both white.

The fire escape latter was invented by Joseph Winters a black man.

Also the clothes dryer was invented by George T. Sampson, however the first electric clothes dryer(the one you probably thought you were referring to) was invented by Brooks Stevens whom is a white man.

Benjamin Franklin invented the stove, and Lloyd Groff Copeman invented the electric stove. White men.

Lester Farnsworth Wire invented the traffic light. "The earliest known patent for a traffic light in the US was U.S.Patent # 1,251,666 issued January 1, 1918, to J.B. Hoge of Cleveland, OH". He was a white man. Although a "black man" by the name of J. P. Knight is apparently also credited however judging by this link I have listed below it would appear he was acutally white or at least mostly white. As seems to be the case with many "African inventors"
http://nowweknowem.com/2013/12/10/r...lace-of-westminster-in-london-now-we-know-em/

The inventor of the fountain pen was Petrache Poenaru a white man.

The gas mask was invented by Garrett Morgan a black man.

The original of the Almanac can be traced back to the Babylonian civilization when lists of planetary periods were procuced. Ptolomey, the Alexandrian astronomer of the 2nd Century wrote a treatise. The earliest known almanac in the modern sense was written in 1088 by Arzachel and known as the Tables of Toledo. Many Almanacs have been produced since that time. The Babylonians were like wise a mix of Indo-Europeans (most probably proto Armenian/Persians/Sumerians) and Mesopotamian Semites. Which implies the inventors of the almanac were what you would consider white, or as you had so hasty typed in above "abominations."

Also I would like to add that you are a racist and also are clearly delusional if you believe any race is going extinct let alone the most prominent race among humans along with the Asians of course. Also when you say "You were the last race on earth and probably the first one to become extinct. Nature will dictate that." No nature will not dictate that as global warming will if it is not geologically engineered and fixed(which many scientists are fixing right now actually) then we will have another ice age. If this occurs all the Africans will die and mostly only the northern whites will survive. In this case Canadians, Russians, etc. However this is unlikely as global warming and other climate dangers will be resolved within the next fifteen-twentyfive years due to geological engineering innovations.

White Inventions:
US Constitution, Democracy, Republic, Fascism, Communism, Liberalism
Geography, Telescope, Microscope, Automobile, Television, Electricity, Aircrafts
Computers, The Piano, Electric Engineering
Telephone, Theory of Evolution, The Wormhole, First one's in Space, First one's on the Moon
Banks/Banking, The theory of Natural Selection
Theatre, Pencil, Cotton Gin, Beer, Calculators, Diesel engines, Internal combustion engines
Sewing Machine, The Jet Engine, The discovery of DNA, The discovery of the Atom
The discovery of Cells, Airplanes and airtravel
The Camera, The Internet, The Keyboard, Calculus and mathematics as a whole.
Electronic Synthesizer, Almost all computer programming languages
Just about everything you use on a daily basis.....yeah we're a real abomination to humankind LOL HAHAHA

It would have been quicker for me to list inventions that weren't invented by white people seeing as how we've invented just about everything. Including the language you're typing to insult the race which invented it. LOL
Just sayin'

you are ignorant and a damn fool at that. the biggest thief in the world known for stealing peoples histories and making it white.

The definition of ignorant is- "Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated."
Which judging by the way you have been responding to things I have said and still haven't cited your own logical pieces of data or evidence to provide anything contrary to what I've said I will say you fit within this category.

The definition of fool is - "A person who acts unwisely or imprudently; a silly person."
You're insulting me directly which puts you within this category as well.

"the biggest thief in the world known for stealing peoples histories and making it white."

White people are known for developing the modern world into what it is today. We do not steal "peoples" histories. If that were so then in this modern society where racial discrimination is flip flopped blacks would be inventing new useful products everyday, but quite the contrary it is only Whites and Asians inventing anything useful. In my particle physics course I see only Asians and Whites not one black person to speak of and they're very few if any in my college. I wonder why?

Also if you want to sling around blind racist insults then let me join in. Everything that required any sort of intelligence we've invented. Odd there aren't any modern day African inventors at all albeit except for five or six. One would think there would be more. Seems rather strange to me. Look at who holds almost all the patents. You can't cheat or steal a patent by the way.

Alrighty then, I'm done here regardless. I see this is going to go no where as your apparent racist views of the white race have already been predetermined and no amount of logic or reasoning will ever change your mind. Peace and love to all regardless.

The White Race is the Greatest of all time. Go ahead marry your white man and have beautiful Aryan babies. Don't want to pollute your superior ******* lines with black *******. I guess you will put the hood back in the closet tonight and sleep well 666....

"Go ahead marry your white man and have beautiful Aryan babies"
Will do.

Look.....Black people are also great. The human race is great and I in no way shape or form ever said, or would ever say, any one race is superior to another. All I stated was that people on this site seem to disregard and clump all whites into some strange category which doesn't seem to make much of any sense at all. My initial post on this thread was my whole point the only reason I was arguing with you was that it seemed to go over your head. The whole point of this thread was to say we're all human beings and race isn't important. You were the one who came into the thread and replied with the following:

"I don't believe white males are dominant at all. It's call stealing or greed and they have to own everything. We don't need that to survive 666. We are a loving people and black people don't have hatred in their heart for our fellow man. This must of been eating at the soul of you to write an Op-Ed piece like this. You should sleep well tonight that you let the world know about the White Race in America. BRAVO"

Which to me seems like a rather derogatory way to respond to a post that I ended initially with:

"So I will conclude in saying I find that all races need to drop race as a facet that divide us all, and instead need to unify as a whole and stop looking at things through race goggles and focus on the things we have in common and not the things that separate us. We as a species should work together to achieve world peace through finding common ground as technology continues to evolve it will allow us to produce babies with editable genetic traits. Such as hair, skin, and eye color. It is in my hopes that this will allow us all to have children with various traits and thus will render race an old and tried past concept and instead allow us to focus on this unity among all humans and all life on Earth."

I will end on this point.
Peace and love to all.

Last edited:
Wow it's a bit of good old fun just chill and get laid ain't about nothing else....nough said

Wow, intelligence doesn't necessarily make you a better person... And who's to say the white, western way is the right way to live? Yes, we have great inventions that have improved our lives, but it hasn't improved the entire world. Our greed is the reason the world is being destroyed. I personally think simpler lifestyles are better, not that I'm one to talk because I live the western way just like most people.

Without your evolved neocortex you would not have the processing power in your brain to even understand and enjoy the emotions which govern your reasoning behind making that claim. Thus intelligence does make you a better person, as intelligent people are less likely to commit crimes on average. Also something else I find interesting and you may as well intelligent people ******* and consume ******* more on average, when compared to the rest of the population.

I get that your point is to say that this is just a fetish, which is true, but that doesn't give you the right to come on here and ruin it for other people. Everyone is different and likes different things.

What are you doing on here anyway? Don't worry, we'll keep it as our dirty little secret ;)

I'm here to show how much of a logical contradiction this fetish is.

If you enjoy a "simpler" lifestyle and believe our "greed" is the reason the world is being "destroyed" (which the world would still have been destroyed regardless of what humans do as the carbon in the atmosphere works in cycles no matter how much C02 we emit.) Then you're clearly not doing your research. If anything the advances we've made will allow us to fix the carbon in the atmosphere(which again is a natural cycle not human caused), and if we had not made these advances we would have no means of fixing this problem and thus the species would have died out in another ice age(albeit except for a few northern Russians and Canadians). However if you truly do enjoy a simpler lifestyle I urge you to move to Africa and have a blast. Make sure you get rid of your smartphone, computer, automobile, money, food, shelter, and anything else you own as it was more than likely invented by a white person and this goes against your idea of a simple lifestyle. Something tells me you have never been to Africa and don't truly understand what it means to live a simple lifestyle.

You say you enjoy the western world, and yet you criticize "white greed" like we're the only greedy race which is a joke, and your hypocrisy is sickening. It isn't just white people who have adopted to this "western" means of living. As now the east Asian country's have progressed into this same archetype, and as such must also be "greedy" according to your logic.

Last edited:
negroid males, huh? Angie, I suggest you try it before becoming a critic. Not meaning to pick sides here, but you sure sound like a sexually, frustrated woman to me! Just try ONE ... or TWO ... then come back and voice your opinion. ;)

View attachment 361606

I'm okay I would rather continue to evolve and progress as I find this be be the most adequate way of living my life, but thanks for attempting to ******* your lifestyle choices on me, or at least vaguely trying to do so. I appreciate the response.

You would fit in well with the Nazis back in WW2. White Power

The Nazis were a group of racist bigots and their movement was again as I have said before in this thread illogical, because of this fact. If you truly believe what you just posted than not only is that a misrepresentation of what I was trying to say, but you completely missed the point. Please re-read my opening post thoroughly and you will see what I mean.

I didn't miss any of your racist points. You are indeed a bigot and i take it you have blacks friends too?

Yes I do have one black friend and she is a brilliant student and college colleague of mine.

No a bigot would claim facts are "non-truths" a bigot would dismiss entire arguments for the sake of dis-believing in the actual truth that is put right before their eyes.

A bigot would claim someone is racist and then post the following:

"You were the last race on earth and probably the first one to become extinct. Nature will dictate that. The sun loves us and it is obvious the sun is not your friend. Just go outside in the summer and tan in the sun for an hour or two without sun block then come back to me."

This is a bigoted and racist remark on your part.

Go on believe whatever you wish, as it makes absolutely no difference to me or anyone else whatsoever. Maybe when we all have intelligence augmentation in the next thirty years you will all come around and remember this discussion and you will think "Wow that Angie women was correct when she said that all races need to drop race as a facet that divide us all, and instead need to unify as a whole and stop looking at things through race goggles and focus on the things we have in common and not the things that separate us. We as a species should work together to achieve world peace through finding common ground as technology continues to evolve it will allow us to produce babies with editable genetic traits. Such as hair, skin, and eye color. It is in my hopes that this will allow us all to have children with various traits and thus will render race an old and tried past concept and instead allow us to focus on this unity among all humans and all life on Earth."

Last edited:
Go get some Aryan cock and go live the good life. We Negroids will be just find Missy. All racist have at least one black friend. That is their quota.

You still seem to be missing the point, but that is just fine with me. I wish you well and I truly hope you all have at least mulled over what I've posted here somewhere in your mind. Thanks for the reply none the less.

I would also like to add I have no "quota" of specific preferred races of friends, as I find race to be trivial, because we all have originated from Africa anyway. Not to mention genetically speaking we are all ninety-nine percent alike. Also I used the term "Negroid" as that is the scientific term for the various racial archetypes. They are Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid. A Mongoloid is an Asian, and a Caucasoid is a Caucasian. It has to do with the shape of the skull and development traits distributed to specific populations of people depending on their country of origin.

Last edited:
... but thanks for attempting to ******* your lifestyle choices on me, or at least vaguely trying to do so. I appreciate the response.

angie, I wasn't trying to ******* anything on you. If you're monogamous, that's your business; most people are. But, those that choose not to be, find forums and groups of people, with similar lifestyle choices, rather than preaching prohibition to those in the groups & forums they disagree with. Remember .......

pic_OpinionsLikeFarting.jpg

Back