why sucking black dick is not gay!!!!!

If you're not attracted to men disgusted by anal know how to carry yourself as a man wouldnt suck a white dick and can make your girl cum. If your not ashamed of your dick at all cuz theres no need to worry...

Yet you sometimes think to yourself wow look at that black cock.

And you decided to suck one and you loved it.

Thats not gay. Thats having a good time.

I dont regret that i did it. Im masculine and confident.

I might even do it again.

Watch five clips on xvideos that are blackonblondes and see if you dont find those cocks attrsctive at all. I mean ******* admit it. Your white your here to look, talk and wish you could suck one.

Admit it get passed it and if you no longer like women well guess what.....

Your a fag now.

Not my problem.
if a guy considers himself a girl in relation to a black cock or a cock is very cool it's just a kiss))) it's cool and not gay)

Great subject . Back in my day I had more than a few blacks talk or tell me their opinion on this topic. Which may boil down to a brotha just wanting to get off. I've heard everything from..... you just look like the type of white boy who was made to suck some N---g dick , , ******* it ain't gay It's just how it is , , to a long aimless rambling how it was some type of respect whites owe blacks. One or two raising a hand as if to hit me " SUCK IT BITCH "

Last edited:
Sexuality isn't about sex. It's about the mind. A true homosexual wants to be romantic with another man, cuddle him, have a relationship with him, take him to dinner, do 'partner' things together, fall in love with him. That is a homosexual.

Sucking cock when you're straight is about eliciting a feeling of excitement and humiliation which has nothing to do with sexuality.

Most women spend much of their life fucking plastic penises when they masturbate. This doesn't mean that sexually they are attracted to plastic.
A friend of mine like to suck cocks but only when he is with wife if the wife is not around he wont even think of a penis.. that dosent makes him gay. He is in open marriage so only dates women . But when he is in MMF he like to suck but only when his wife is there ..
I have other friend who dates transgender and women . He to likes to suck dicks but only of the transgenders not the guys ..that dosent makes him gay .

Some of you relate to a bi man sucking dick as gay and some you call men that suck occasional dick as fag. There is nothing wrong with a married man sucking dick with his wife's approval. It only makes you bi and there is nothing with being bi. There is also nothing wrong with being gay. We cannot choose how we are sexually wired. We are who we are and should be able to enjoy sex any way we need it and without scorn.

A married man sucking a little cock in his wife's presence is not a big deal. It did not make me gay.
Exactly

I think this comes down to intent of the cocksucker... Im not attracted to any man sexually.. at all..but when I saw my ex-fiancees cock spring out from his boxers fully erect when she pulled them down and i have it on video and rewatch it, I discovered and felt ok that I had a new urge based on submission to his superior cock to mine to put it in my mouth and suck it in front of her for whatever reason.. Thats the only time the thought has originated with me and not been the result of a request from my partner. I genuinely wanted it in my mouth to show them both I submit to his superior erect cock.

If you're not attracted to men disgusted by anal know how to carry yourself as a man wouldnt suck a white dick and can make your girl cum. If your not ashamed of your dick at all cuz theres no need to worry...

Yet you sometimes think to yourself wow look at that black cock.

And you decided to suck one and you loved it.

Thats not gay. Thats having a good time.

I dont regret that i did it. Im masculine and confident.

I might even do it again.

Watch five clips on xvideos that are blackonblondes and see if you dont find those cocks attrsctive at all. I mean ******* admit it. Your white your here to look, talk and wish you could suck one.

Admit it get passed it and if you no longer like women well guess what.....

Your a fag now.

Not my problem.
Sometimes people label each other & don't label each other every single second on platforms like this & on social media. It's embedded in our culture & upbringing and in my own personal opinion, i don't like to label anyone & accept them for who they are but honestly admit that i consciously label & judge other people if i see something or someone that i don't like and express my feelings & opinions about something or someone & keep it to myself & i'll also admit that i'm not a saint either if i'm on a platform such as this 😂💯. If a man wants to get his dick sucked from another man, then i'm ok with it & if a man wants to get his dick sucked by another women i'm cool with it also. We should strive to experience happiness and pleasure in our intimate relationships & to add to this, consent is key for anybody who wants to hook up with another person & if anyone including ourselves don't want to experience something with another person, we should strive to honor each other's boundaries since no means no 💯. For me i want to experience & connect with gorgeous women with a healthy body, mind, heart and spirit who's single or in a polyamorous dynamic, who's comfortable in their own skin & wants to consistently explore & grow with their sexuality in a healthy way & wants me to be part of it, whether she's black, white, latino, asian, etc.... since i'm naturally attracted to women since birth. Many blessings to you and to everyone reading this & hopefully you all will find what you're looking for in this platform & stay healthy & safe out there in the world 🙏🏾☮️☯️🌎💯.

Back