why sucking black dick is not gay!!!!!

.... and there is nothing with being bi. There is also nothing wrong with being gay. We cannot choose how we are sexually wired. We are who we are and should be able to enjoy sex any way we need it and without scorn.

A married man sucking a little cock in his wife's presence is not a big deal. It did not make me gay.

I don't think anyone is saying it is "wrong"; yes, it is a matter of preference, and yes, no one really cares anymore. And a married man sucking a cock doesn't make him GAY ... I think the comments were that it was a Gay Act. However, I think the overall point is that this website is about cuckolding - a wife having sex with men, other than their husband, it isn't about guys coming here and making broad, general announcements that THEY want to suck dicks. It got so that a third or so of the posts were regarding guys wanting to suck cum out of their wives and clean the black man's dick. And, that's the reason Willsru moved the section to its own thread. It certainly wasn't on topic with cuckolding ... no more than ******* or ******* discussions would be. :)

I don't know if its gay or not. I wouldn't like be penetrated by any kind of man.
My wife used to told me about how did she have sex with her ex and it turned me on at the point that I begged her to call her ex and get a trio. I told her that if she wished I would be pleased assisting her sucking his dick because I really wished bring him my confiance. It would make him feel comfortable and he would understan I was surrender before him and I wished him to fuck my wife.

Last edited:
Where did you get that information from or is it just wishful thinking????
Ok, my sample data so to speak, comes largely from guys who have already used my wife in front of me. We tend to have repeat encounters with people we know. It seems that after a while a bull will want to find ways to increse his power over the husband to keep things fresh. I don't think bulls that ******* the husband to suck them are any more gay than the ones who Spank the husband in front of the wife to demonstrate his authority.

No problem as long as you qualify where you are getting your numbers from. I have no issues with people saying this is what they have personally experienced. Of course, I take everything people say with a grain of salt as I have no way to confirm they really experienced anything they claim since I wasn't there to see it.

However, I will still give that more credence than I would someone saying " I read some where ... " and not backing it up with references or links or only giving a link to someone with a degree giving an opinion without any personal experience or controlled study to base their opinion on.

After you have spent some time here you will find that there are way too many people spouting "facts" and statistics with little or no basis. No qualified studies, no concurrence of opinion among a professional institution and often with zero personal experience as well.

It's only gay if you're the one sucking the dick or taking it up the ass. So that makes us cucks a bunch of little faggots for the black masters.
Well Said & I Agree... & That Makes Me a cummthirsty cocksuckin Faggot bitch boi for The Awesome Blk Masters.... & I Luv for my Masters to tell me what a faggot bitch I AM

My husband is as submissive to other men as I am. He claims to be bi, but he enjoys sex with men much more than sex with women. He always has. We have a live-in Black lover who is my primary lover. Our live-in is kind enough to allow my husband to suck him, and he has been gracious enough to fuck my husband. I do not see our live-in as gay, but I do see him as knowing how to spice up a relationship and make everyone happy.

[QUOTE="Hagbard, post: 436470, member: 2882]The Kinsey studies estimated that 10% or less of the population is homosexual. The number of black guys that will let you suck them off is around 65~70% or so.[/QUOTE]
I sure as hell wouldn't want a guy sucking my dick...

Seriously though, all fantasies aside.... You can be straight, be mostly attracted to women, and have a sexual fantasy that involves sucking a dick without necessarily being gay. Yes, the act of sucking dick may be gay, but that doesn't necessarily mean you're gay. Are you attracted to having sex with men for the sole purpose of having sex with men and do you only want to have sex with men? Now if you said "yes" then you're gay.

As my name says, I'm bi so I have no problem with it either way. People sometimes call themselves "heteroflexible," when they like to fool around with a same sex partner once in a while.

Back