why sucking black dick is not gay!!!!!

my boyfriend was very hesitant in the beginning about sucking BBC, he declared that he will never ever do it. It took around one month for me to persuade him into sucking BBC (of course he was watching me suck all this time). and after he did, he realized that it was not bad and how much I enjoy watching him do that. Now its an essential part of our sex life ... and I agree, it does not make him gay at all. In fact he is not attracted to men at all, he just do that to please me, and that is a sweet thing for someone to do for you.

my boyfriend was very hesitant in the beginning about sucking BBC, he declared that he will never ever do it. It took around one month for me to persuade him into sucking BBC (of course he was watching me suck all this time). and after he did, he realized that it was not bad and how much I enjoy watching him do that. Now its an essential part of our sex life ... and I agree, it does not make him gay at all. In fact he is not attracted to men at all, he just do that to please me, and that is a sweet thing for someone to do for you.

I agree Sana, it does not make us cucks gay at all, we are just doing whatever we can to please our hotwives or girlfriends.

A steady, daily diet of cake & ice cream to an obese, fat person is healthy nourishment ... :bounce: but then, everyone is entitled to their opinion of what they consider nourishment is.
Whether you're on the giving or receiving end of a voluntary same sex sexual activity, you can no longer consider yourself a hetrosexual individual; you're either gay or bi.

a-sexual: sex with only yourself (no partners)
hetrosexual: sex with only the opposite sex
bi-sexual: sex with either same or opposite sex
homosexual: sex with only the same sex

If there are other alternatives, I can't imagine what they would be ... please fill me in! :)

I'm sorry but I just don't agree with that. No one is going to convince me that a guy is gay that has never sucked a dick but has had his dick sucked by another guy. The same goes for the guy that normally wouldn't do that anyway, but his wife wanted to see it happen and hounded him till he did it for her.

Back to the guy that has never had a dick in his mouth but has had a guy suck his dick. If he fucks one or more females every day for a month or year or whatever but had his dick sucked by one guy after he had fucked his wife or something then in your eyes he is not a heterosexual guy? No matter that he fucks 200 or 300 or more women a year, but he is not a straight guy? Sorry but I don't buy it.

If you don't believe that he is heterosexual just because he had his dick sucked by a dude one time then you would have to believe this : Say a guy is an accountant full time but one weekend he goes out back and drives a few nails in some wood. Does that make him a carpenter? Nope, it sure doesn't.

I'm not sure what difference it makes anyway. If that is what someone wants to do, if it makes him happy or it makes his wife happy then that is all that matters anyway. There is no sugar coating needed because it's his business and no one else's.

If you don't believe that he is heterosexual just because he had his dick sucked by a dude one time then you would have to believe this : Say a guy is an accountant full time but one weekend he goes out back and drives a few nails in some wood. Does that make him a carpenter? Nope, it sure doesn't.

I'm not sure what difference it makes anyway. If that is what someone wants to do, if it makes him happy or it makes his wife happy then that is all that matters anyway.

The topic was Why Sucking Black Dick Is Not Gay. I didn't say the person was necessarily gay, but performing a "gay act". There's a difference. But sex between 2 men is a "gay" sex act.
Let's use that "carpenter" example again ... this guy is an accountant, but like you said, he goes out back and drives a few nails and does occassional carpentry type things. No, it doesn't make him a carpenter, but he does carpentry type things out back. Same with a married man who has been married 10 years, and fucks his wife almost every night, BUT, occasionally he and his golfing buddy suck or jack each other off; that's a gay act, and in his case makes him bisexual.
Look, no one cares what each of us like or don't like ... I believe the website admin wishes this to be a hetrosexual site, not bisexual men coming here to pimp out their wives or advertise their desire to suck black cock, in order to establish an opportunity to do just that. They've provided a section, however, for men with this interest to discuss their fantasies and activities.
Besides, this is a forum, filled with opinions ... yours, mine, and everyone elses. Let's just agree that we disagree on this topic; that fair? But there are a lot of guys (white primarily) on here that are in denial of their sexual preferences. I can say this, however, I've been approached in private chat several times by guys asking if both my wife & I are bisexual.

The topic was Why Sucking Black Dick Is Not Gay. I didn't say the person was necessarily gay, but performing a "gay act". There's a difference. But sex between 2 men is a "gay" sex act.
Let's use that "carpenter" example again ... this guy is an accountant, but like you said, he goes out back and drives a few nails and does occassional carpentry type things. No, it doesn't make him a carpenter, but he does carpentry type things out back. Same with a married man who has been married 10 years, and fucks his wife almost every night, BUT, occasionally he and his golfing buddy suck or jack each other off; that's a gay act, and in his case makes him bisexual. ....

I'm pretty much in agreement with all except this one point, in which I don't know that it is fair to say he is actually bisexual.

That he engages in and enjoys homosexual acts, yes, but to actually be bisexual would mean that he has an affinity toward the same sex in the same manner that he has with the opposite sex and for many men who enjoy sucking dick, that isn't true. They just enjoy sucking cock or having their dick sucked. Other than that they really have no interest or desire for another man.

Part of the problem is that we try to use the same "labels" to denote sexuality in terms of both sexual desire and gender preference, but the two are very different things. If one prefers to form emotional ties with members of the same sex they would be homosexual.
However, if one enjoys sex acts that are usually associated with homosexuals, BUT prefers to form emotional ties with the opposite sex then what? What of homosexuals who enjoy sex with the opposite sex?
The lines are too easily blurred.

Note that I did not give the easy out of they must be bi because that would mean that they are emotionally capable of relating to either sex in THAT manner, which is really only true of a small portion of society. However, being sexually bi activity-wise IS true of the greater majority of people, although most do not avail themselves of it due to religious and societal pressures.

It's amazing how ******* can grow up in their early years happily experimenting sexually with each other regardless of gender until an adult catches them and tells them it's wrong and what they are doing is bad.
When I was a young kid, I was happily enjoying sexual activities with both female and male cousins and neighbors WITHOUT prejudice until we were discovered and EDUCATED about the evils we were committing

So, no, I don't agree that simply enjoying a homosexual act automatically makes one either homosexual or even bisexual as there is a lot more involved with it.

However, I've never had a problem with someone saying I was a cocksucker, because quite simply, that is correct. I have sucked cocks, therefore I am a cocksucker. However, I have ZERO desire to be with another man as I do with a woman, so I still have to claim to be hopelessly heterosexual. Hell, just the thought of throwing a lip lock on another dude gives me chills! :cold: Weird huh? I'd rather suck a dick than kiss a guy!

Hey, if I could truly claim to be bisexual I would, because that would mean I would have TWICE as much opportunity as being either heterosexual or gay.

Let me make sure I understand here. First you said:
Whether you're on the giving or receiving end of a voluntary same sex sexual activity, you can no longer consider yourself a hetrosexual individual; you're either gay or bi.
And then you said:
I was just curious as to which one you really meant.

They've provided a section, however, for men with this interest to discuss their fantasies and activities.
If I'm not mistaken, we are in that section now. I just never understood why anyone that has no interest in it would even want to click on it other than to ridicule those that do have an interest in it. I mean, they make the section for those with interest to come and discuss about it but some may be reluctant to do that in fear of being ridiculed about it by someone that has a beef about it or disagrees with it to begin with.

I understand this is a forum and their are many different opinions on many different things, but me personally, I like to talk about the things that interest me and have no desire to discuss the things that don't interest me. If I like football but don't care much for baseball then I'm not going to buy a ticket and go to a baseball game and if I did then the reason would either be to (a) find more fault with it than I already have or (b) to try my best to find something I like about it so I could like it instead of not like it. You know what I mean?

If I'm not mistaken, we are in that section now. I just never understood why anyone that has no interest in it would even want to click on it other than to ridicule those that do have an interest in it. I mean, they make the section for those with interest to come and discuss about it but some may be reluctant to do that in fear of being ridiculed about it by someone that has a beef about it or disagrees with it to begin with.

OSD ... you've been here long enough to know that up until about two months or so ago, there was NO special section for bisexual cuckolds ... right? They moved all the bisexual cuckold threads to one section, along with all the comments that had been made to it. My posts were made prior to that move.I don't come to this section unless someone responds to one of my old posts, which YOU DID, right? Trust me, you won't see NEW posts from me, here, unless someone responds to one of my old posts. Possibly I should have just ignored your question/comment instead of trying to clarify it with my own. :confused:
Also, please understand that I'm not ridiculing your interests or anyone elses ... hey, if there's a chicken fucking section, that's fine with me ... just keep it in the chicken fucking section ... LOL! Peace & Love! ;)

How can you be in such denial? If you are willing to engage in sexual activities with a man, you my friend are gay or bisexual. There is nothing else to discuss. If you are watching someone else have sex with your wife, you are simply a pervert but I wouldn't say it is gay. I don't understand the cuck thing nor do I want to.

Back