WHY SOME WOMEN DON'T NEED BLACK MEN

Wives - does your husband have a big cock, but you like black anyway?

• Yes he does.

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • No, he doesn't

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Men checking results

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters
Nice pics! I like all cocks as long as they're big!! But I definitely have a bbc fetish!!
smile.png

My wife says she still loves to fuck me but my black friend is about 12 inchs and fat as hell and she loves every black inch of it.She always said she didn't like him and I would tease her about him.Then one taste of that blg black cock and she fucks him every chance she gets. Its one hell of a show to watch.

Black guys have more ******* istincts in bed than white guys. See white women are sexual and so are black guys. Thats a perfect combo but what sets us apart from the white guys is when we fuck or make love we are excellent at it. All night pounding the pussy just the way white women like it plus they love that swagger we have when they look at us because they know we are so very confident that we can pull the baddest snow bunny around when we look at them and they know it ...

Black guys have more ******* istincts in bed than white guys. See white women are sexual and so are black guys. Thats a perfect combo but what sets us apart from the white guys is when we fuck or make love we are excellent at it. All night pounding the pussy just the way white women like it plus they love that swagger we have when they look at us because they know we are so very confident that we can pull the baddest snow bunny around when we look at them and they know it ...

Well said

for me it's the dark meat'' i lust for black skin cock'' hub is fine with it!he likes to see me bein a bbc whore on film & pic's''he is happy with me. and my sexuality!before his health problems he was my white bull''now he is my dom & master and turns me out to only black bull's!

Back