Why so surprised?

Latina 4 BBC

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
Some people on here both man and woman act surprised when they discover that both husband and wife are on this site. I don't understand why you're so shocked. This lifestyle is growing every day, look around in restaurants night clubs etc. Just because wife and I want to have a third person in our sexual intimacy doesn't mean I am gay. Wake up people.

Calling someone "gay" simply because they include someone of the same sex in their lovemaking, is more a knee jerk response than anything, I think. The fact that you're married, and still have sex with your wife, kind of eliminates defining you as gay. Being bi-sexual, however, can't be denied if you're having sex with men as well as women. The sexual act, itself, when done btw 2 men is a gay sexual act.
I, personally, don't have a problem with including another man when having sex with a female, but have no desire of sucking his cock or taking his cock up my ass ... my focus is on the woman we're with.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

Some people on here both man and woman act surprised when they discover that both husband and wife are on this site. I don't understand why you're so shocked. This lifestyle is growing every day, look around in restaurants night clubs etc. Just because wife and I want to have a third person in our sexual intimacy doesn't mean I am gay. Wake up people.
I agree i have been blessed to have the opportunity to be the 3rd party in the bed rooms of several couples, nothing gay ever came up and the couple's had Some the best rerelationships I've ever seen! I was always honored it's truly been a privilege!

Calling someone "gay" simply because they include someone of the same sex in their lovemaking, is more a knee jerk response than anything, I think. The fact that you're married, and still have sex with your wife, kind of eliminates defining you as gay. Being bi-sexual, however, can't be denied if you're having sex with men as well as women. The sexual act, itself, when done btw 2 men is a gay sexual act.
I, personally, don't have a problem with including another man when having sex with a female, but have no desire of sucking his cock or taking his cock up my ass ... my focus is on the woman we're with.
View attachment 503019 Mac
Well said my friend!

Who is saying you're gay?

There are a lot of ignorant people in the lifestyle, or more correctly, people who claim to be in the lifestyle but are just looking for a quick lay. My wife chats with guys and when she tells them she is married, on more than one occasion the response she has gotten is "I'm not gay" or something to that effect. A person who truly understands the lifestyle wouldn't make a statement like that.

I agree i have been blessed to have the opportunity to be the 3rd party in the bed rooms of several couples, nothing gay ever came up and the couple's had Some the best rerelationships I've ever seen! I was always honored it's truly been a privilege!
Exactly, that is what we are looking for. Both wife and I want an experience that I can't give her. I think that just like everything else, some people are changing and so is marriage. We just want fun.

Exactly, that is what we are looking for. Both wife and I want an experience that I can't give her. I think that just like everything else, some people are changing and so is marriage. We just want fun.
I'm glad you like my perspective! I almost take my role is a living sex toy, so to speak! Let's be honest, there is a lot pleasure in this for me plus it's hot being invited into scenarios such as this!

I can say that most every new guy we have over feels the same way, like they are the luckiest guys alive. Because our live-in has sex with so many other women, he has said he likes that he is their sex toy.

I personally like having more than one man at a time, sexually. I must say that it does double the pleasure, at least.

We had a guy over the other week who couldn't even talk because he was so shy, but he had no problem getting hard and staying that way. I think guys like that are so fun. He was shy, too shy for words, but he knew how to use what he had, and he had quite a bit.

My husband loved watching us. And I had so much fun. When the guy was getting dressed, he looked at me and said, "Damn! That was nice!", Then he kissed me and my husband walked him to the door.

As far as surprised . . . My husband looks at most all of my posts. We have no secrets.

I'm so pleased ive read all these replies , we are very new to this and I would not aprieciate anyone thinking I'm gay because me and my wife want to experience some fun ??
We have a fab life , sexually and otherwise , so to anyone out there who thinks otherwise ,,, it's just a life choice ,,, chill out and enjoy !!

Back