Why so many women are into big cock nowadays?

I'll say I love huge cock especially bbc but this California 1 BBC guy is very cocking and that's a huge turn off, just cuz it's big doesn't mean it's good cuz guys like you probably think it's huge, I don't have to try as much. I bet guys with average dicks really try and are probably better company than you

I'd take the huge BBC any day of the week

tumblr_mueglu5Dvz1rn1oyso1_500.jpg

This lady will look for something bigger sooner or later!

tumblr_ncqvaiv9zv1rnnb31o1_500.png

I'll say I love huge cock especially bbc but this California 1 BBC guy is very cocking and that's a huge turn off, just cuz it's big doesn't mean it's good cuz guys like you probably think it's huge, I don't have to try as much. I bet guys with average dicks really try and are probably better company than you

honest answer : P

Its because girls have more and more sex partners, pussy stretches more and black guys help holes feels more satisfied

big cock don't stretch pussy as much as you Mayt Think

1963108157.jpg

Maybe soon in russia too!

Last edited:
White women just prefer bbc over white cock hence how they just like to sleep with us most of the time and not necessarily want to be emotionally involved with us in a relationship

Women that like big cocks generally do so because they feel good. That is provided of course the person wielded the large cock knows how to use it. One of the things that doesn't get talked about much is the skill with the tongue. If a man black, white or any other color is truly skilled with his tongue the woman he is with generally won't care about his cock as much. Most women can handle more cock than they realize but some just can't handle a real big one. All women can handle oral sex

Women that like big cocks generally do so because they feel good. That is provided of course the person wielded the large cock knows how to use it. One of the things that doesn't get talked about much is the skill with the tongue. If a man black, white or any other color is truly skilled with his tongue the woman he is with generally won't care about his cock as much. Most women can handle more cock than they realize but some just can't handle a real big one. All women can handle oral sex
He kinna has a point

average dicks really try

Back