Why she is not a Size Queen

vezums

Couple
Gold Member
From
Latvia
Women mostly meet men with penises around average. There is a simple logic in it; most men are around average. Even if women are sexually liberated today, most of them do not have many lovers. Asking women if penis size matters or not, will only be useful when asking women who had sex with both smalldicks, men around average size and men with big penises. Only then we can expect to have information about what importance penis size really has.

Asking a woman who only had sex with men with average penis size is more or less pointless, she does not have any experience of bigger or smaller, she cannot tell what size is the best for sex. It is natural for her just to say that size does not matter.

There is a simple reason why not all – or at least almost all – women are size queens: Most women never experienced sex with men with big penises. The increasing knowledge about how size matters, the increasing demands from women about their rights to have sex and to have pleasure from having sex, along with a more open attitude to talking about and showing their real penis size preference without accepting to be insulted for telling the truth, in future women will make sure to find lovers with big penises, giving them the pleasure they need and want.

Women mostly meet men with penises around average. There is a simple logic in it; most men are around average. Even if women are sexually liberated today, most of them do not have many lovers. Asking women if penis size matters or not, will only be useful when asking women who had sex with both smalldicks, men around average size and men with big penises. Only then we can expect to have information about what importance penis size really has.

Asking a woman who only had sex with men with average penis size is more or less pointless, she does not have any experience of bigger or smaller, she cannot tell what size is the best for sex. It is natural for her just to say that size does not matter.

There is a simple reason why not all – or at least almost all – women are size queens: Most women never experienced sex with men with big penises. The increasing knowledge about how size matters, the increasing demands from women about their rights to have sex and to have pleasure from having sex, along with a more open attitude to talking about and showing their real penis size preference without accepting to be insulted for telling the truth, in future women will make sure to find lovers with big penises, giving them the pleasure they need and want.
that's going to get harder and harder seeing as world wide penis size is getting and set 2 get smaller,lol bye the way this includes all races humanity in general

Man, all this "wealth" of information I'm getting here. It wouldn't trouble you guys, would it, to share the sources of your fabulous research? Maybe a link or two as to where you got all this great info? Particularly you, vesums. GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

in case your you are wondering why I'm making comments on allot of your posts is most women think about more than dick in a relationship and I find your narrow minded view of what you think all women want kinda funny but also slightly offensive and can I tell you some
Man, all this "wealth" of information I'm getting here. It wouldn't trouble you guys, would it, to share the sources of your fabulous research? Maybe a link or two as to where you got all this great info? Particularly you, vesums. View attachment 442241
You heard of Kinda eggs?:)

in case your you are wondering why I'm making comments on allot of your posts is most women think about more than dick in a relationship and I find your narrow minded view of what you think all women want kinda funny but also slightly offensive and can I tell you some

You heard of Kinda eggs?:)

I think you have the wrong person, Shanthi ... you've never made comments to a lot of my posts ...sure it's me? Sure you weren't meaning to address vesums?

Back