why only fuck black?

No sadly I dated a black guy once in college and my Parents just lost it. He was a fantastic guy too, the sex was wonderful but social 25 years ago that was not going to work out. Now it's just more fun to be black Owned and I get to play with many different black lovers instead of being committed to one.

We were married many years before she had her first black man. You don't throw away years of a happy marriage, when she can have sex with black men whenever she wants. She has a steady black boyfriend for 2.5 years. As she has said, "You can have your cake and eat it too."

why are women married to white men and fucking black? Can't they be married to black as well?

If this is even a serious question, there's absolutely nothing wrong with marrying within your race or with any other race. There's also nothing wrong with fucking whomever you choose.

Of course, you're posting this on a site called "Black to White", so you may be expecting a more fetishized answer.

We're happily married. Interracial cuckolding is a major turn on for us as a couple. The wife is happy. The husband is happy. It's assumed that Bulls are happy. What's the issue?

If this is even a serious question, there's absolutely nothing wrong with marrying within your race or with any other race. There's also nothing wrong with fucking whomever you choose.

Of course, you're posting this on a site called "Black to White", so you may be expecting a more fetishized answer.

We're happily married. Interracial cuckolding is a major turn on for us as a couple. The wife is happy. The husband is happy. It's assumed that Bulls are happy. What's the issue?

WOW well said , explained and laid out! Oh and every one is happy .GREAT answer ,classy lady

Back