why my wife should go black.

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Take a look at this sad little cuck dick of mine and tell me if my wife should have bbc. Btw it about 2.5"long soft
2012-09-27_15-59-23_963.jpg

Would like to hear from some bulls on what they think.

Since most "bulls" would have no interest in your (or any other white boy's).... hmmm ..... deficiency, wouldn't it make more sense to post a picture of your wife?

I mean, it should be obvious that any woman who would marry a guy without a real dick either married him for his money, didn't know any better or is too butt ugly to fuck with the lights on. So showing a picture of her would be more helpful to them to determine which reason is the most accurate and whether they would want to help her out.

Since most "bulls" would have no interest in your (or any other white boy's).... hmmm ..... deficiency, wouldn't it make more sense to post a picture of your wife?

I mean, it should be obvious that any woman who would marry a guy without a real dick either married him for his money, didn't know any better or is too butt ugly to fuck with the lights on. So showing a picture of her would be more helpful to them to determine which reason is the most accurate and whether they would want to help her out.
So if i post a pic of my wife, then it would make so much more sense. Why my wife should go black, then you see a pic of my wife. Yeah makes a lot of sense. Thanks professor.

So if i post a pic of my wife, then it would make so much more sense. Why my wife should go black, then you see a pic of my wife. Yeah makes a lot of sense. Thanks professor.

More sense than looking at a picture of your teeny weenie.
The answer for any black man, even without seeing your penis (which would be of zero interest to them), would be: yes, of course, she should go black.

At least be showing them what they could be getting, MIGHT actually generate enough interest for them to bother wasting their time giving you the answer that you already know.

Unless of course, this is simply you getting off on thinking black men have some interest in looking at your wiener.

that teeny dicklet wud do nothing for a woman white boi. bring her to me and i will fuck her the way she needs to be

that teeny dicklet wud do nothing for a woman white boi. bring her to me and i will fuck her the way she needs to be
I agree sir, i would love for you to fuck her the way she needs to be fucked. She hasn't agreed to go black yet.....boooo but i am working on changing that.

Certainly if your wife has problems being satisfied by your little dicklett, its the courtious & thoughtful thing to do in allowing her to occasionly pursue cock elsewhere. I commend you on your thoughtfulness. And, if she shows a preference for black men, so be it ... BUT, I wouldn't encourage her one way or the other. Allow and encourage the sexual fulfillment, but try to avoid romantic, emotional involvements, as these can easily, negatively impact the marriage.

Back