why loves guys gangbang?

I have a theory, although I have never taken part in one myself. Here it is...

Women can keep going and going, like the Energizer Bunny. We don't go into "shut-down" mode after an orgasm, like guys do (I know, generalizing, but still). If anything, we are greedy. The more orgasms we get, the more we want, until we just truly can't handle any more. In a gangbang, the guy doesn't have to have the stamina to fully satisfy the woman as many times as she can handle. He gets to share it with the other guys, without looking like he doesn't have stamina.

As I said, this is just my theory.

I have a theory, although I have never taken part in one myself. Here it is...

Women can keep going and going, like the Energizer Bunny. We don't go into "shut-down" mode after an orgasm, like guys do (I know, generalizing, but still). If anything, we are greedy. The more orgasms we get, the more we want, until we just truly can't handle any more. In a gangbang, the guy doesn't have to have the stamina to fully satisfy the woman as many times as she can handle. He gets to share it with the other guys, without looking like he doesn't have stamina.

As I said, this is just my theory.

Sounds like a reasonable explanation to me, and also seems to be the reason that my wife and I have been discussing the idea of her with another man.

She has A LOT of stamina, and just as you stated - she can keep going, going, going and keep on going. I mean, I LOVE IT but I am only able to go for so long before I seriously have to give up!

So..... being the most loving husband that I am, I suggested to her that we bring another man into our relationship and I was very happy to hear that she was interested in doing so. Yes, it has taken some time for her to truly accept it and proceed, but we are nearing the day.

Thanks for the explanation.

LOL ... requires some thought, I know, but think "visually", ok?
It's a "guy" thing, the fact that a woman can lay on her back, legs spread, (exerting very little energy) and practically fuck for as long as she wishes to fuck. The idea being ... well, gangbang her and see how many men she can fuck. Just so you know, the recorded record is over a thousand guys , its on video, and lasts over 6 hours. Every guy came INSIDE her, too ... Mac ;)

man oh man ... my humor is failing me these days! :cry:

Last edited:
OK..I am oldschool..so the phenom of gangbangs..I never grasped...just never wanted to be #18 out of 2o...:bounce:...yea the pussy is really sloppy and wet..but *******, how much fun is having 17 other funky and sweaty guys ahead of you..I find it hard to get turned on and performing worth a ******* for the lady..damn..you blow your wad and number 19 is waiting...:bounce:..maybe some ladies can tell us the appeal..osp

OK..I am oldschool..so the phenom of gangbangs..I never grasped...just never wanted to be #18 out of 2o...:bounce:...yea the pussy is really sloppy and wet..but *******, how much fun is having 17 other funky and sweaty guys ahead of you..I find it hard to get turned on and performing worth a ******* for the lady..damn..you blow your wad and number 19 is waiting...:bounce:..maybe some ladies can tell us the appeal..osp
Honestly, I'm quite happy to stick with one-on-one. If I get really bold, maybe 2, but I have no desire to do a gangbang. Not my style.

...just never wanted to be #18 out of 2o...:bounce:...yea the pussy is really sloppy and wet..but *******, how much fun is having 17 other funky and sweaty guys ahead of you..I find it hard to get turned on and performing worth a ******* for the lady..damn..you blow your wad and number 19 is waiting...:bounce:..maybe some ladies can tell us the appeal..osp

You know what the real bitch of it all is, OSP ... to be #17 on a gangbang, and when it comes your turn, you find out it's your SISTER! :p

Mac...you are one pathetic M__er:bounce:...Mac any truth to the rumor, that you were number 20 and when the time came to step up to the plate not only were you limp..but you cried like a girl...that would really hurt ...:bounce:

I never been in a gang bang but i can tell you why it is appealing. For starters there is a raw animalistic side to it that is exciting, it is generally looked down upon in society having multiple partners at one time, so your sticking to the man while you sticking it to her. I like nasty stuff, so if i am first or last it doesn't matter sloppy4th's is OK with me as long as the women is pleasured by the experience. Watching a women with another man is hot so its easy to recoup and get back into it. Now is it still a gang bang with multiple women and one dude or is that just an orgy?

Mac...you are one pathetic M__er:bounce:...Mac any truth to the rumor, that you were number 20 and when the time came to step up to the plate not only were you limp..but you cried like a girl...that would really hurt ...:bounce:

If it'd been MY sister, I'd fucked the hell out of her and enjoyed "sloppy" #20th ;)

Last edited:
Back