why loves guys gangbang?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kerstin, Aug 8, 2013.

1. kerstin

kerstin Well-Known Member Gold Member

Germany
    please tell me

2. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    I have a theory, although I have never taken part in one myself. Here it is...

Women can keep going and going, like the Energizer Bunny. We don't go into "shut-down" mode after an orgasm, like guys do (I know, generalizing, but still). If anything, we are greedy. The more orgasms we get, the more we want, until we just truly can't handle any more. In a gangbang, the guy doesn't have to have the stamina to fully satisfy the woman as many times as she can handle. He gets to share it with the other guys, without looking like he doesn't have stamina.

As I said, this is just my theory.

3. MyLovelyLaurita

MyLovelyLaurita Active Member

Sounds like a reasonable explanation to me, and also seems to be the reason that my wife and I have been discussing the idea of her with another man.

She has A LOT of stamina, and just as you stated - she can keep going, going, going and keep on going. I mean, I LOVE IT but I am only able to go for so long before I seriously have to give up!

So..... being the most loving husband that I am, I suggested to her that we bring another man into our relationship and I was very happy to hear that she was interested in doing so. Yes, it has taken some time for her to truly accept it and proceed, but we are nearing the day.

Thanks for the explanation.

willsrvu likes this.
  4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    My theory is, its hard to beat anything that lays on its back to fight you. :bounce:

5. BBCadmirer

BBCadmirer Active Member Real Person Gold Member

?

6. MacNfries

US
    LOL ... requires some thought, I know, but think "visually", ok?
    It's a "guy" thing, the fact that a woman can lay on her back, legs spread, (exerting very little energy) and practically fuck for as long as she wishes to fuck. The idea being ... well, gangbang her and see how many men she can fuck. Just so you know, the recorded record is over a thousand guys , its on video, and lasts over 6 hours. Every guy came INSIDE her, too ... Mac ;)

man oh man ... my humor is failing me these days! :cry:

#6 MacNfries, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
    perfectprincess likes this.
  7. kerstin

Germany
    who have make a gangbang?

8. kerstin

Germany
  9. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

OK..I am oldschool..so the phenom of gangbangs..I never grasped...just never wanted to be #18 out of 2o...:bounce:...yea the pussy is really sloppy and wet..but shit, how much fun is having 17 other funky and sweaty guys ahead of you..I find it hard to get turned on and performing worth a shit for the lady..damn..you blow your wad and number 19 is waiting...:bounce:..maybe some ladies can tell us the appeal..osp

10. One man cannot wear our a woman... it takes ten.

11. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Honestly, I'm quite happy to stick with one-on-one. If I get really bold, maybe 2, but I have no desire to do a gangbang. Not my style.

12. MacNfries

US
    You know what the real bitch of it all is, OSP ... to be #17 on a gangbang, and when it comes your turn, you find out it's your SISTER! :p

13. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

Mac...you are one pathetic M__er:bounce:...Mac any truth to the rumor, that you were number 20 and when the time came to step up to the plate not only were you limp..but you cried like a girl...that would really hurt ...:bounce:

Matt_b_uk_ likes this.
  14. oak607

oak607 Member

I never been in a gang bang but i can tell you why it is appealing. For starters there is a raw animalistic side to it that is exciting, it is generally looked down upon in society having multiple partners at one time, so your sticking to the man while you sticking it to her. I like nasty stuff, so if i am first or last it doesn't matter sloppy4th's is OK with me as long as the women is pleasured by the experience. Watching a women with another man is hot so its easy to recoup and get back into it. Now is it still a gang bang with multiple women and one dude or is that just an orgy?

15. MacNfries

US

If it'd been MY sister, I'd fucked the hell out of her and enjoyed "sloppy" #20th ;)

#15 MacNfries, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  16. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Never been in gangbangs, and don't want to. Have no reason fighting over a pussy with a roomful of brothers.

OldSchoolPlayer25 likes this.