Why lie in Stl

Sorry to hear that but there is somebody out there if you keep looking, that wouldnt be a problem if she was in my area though

Wife and I got all dressed up and drove 30 miles to get no called no showed. Not the first timeits happened. Why so many flakes. Would love to find her a respectful, long term, reliable BBC to share her with and keep her in supply. We are considering giving up. She is hot and willing. Wtf???

Because it's the internet and people like to play games. I can understand your frustration; if you still think this is something worth pursuing then don't give up just yet, but at the same time don't become obsessed over this stuff.

Yeah it was a brief moment of frustration and It all worked out. We still had a room no ******* and time together. I took it as an opportunity to show her that I could still fuck her until she came multiple times all by myself if need be. I was only upset because I love her and don't want her to be disappointed. Well she wasn't and it reminded me that this was a fun thing that we enjoy when it works out. Thank you for the wisdom though. It's unrealistic of me to expect the same respect I give back from everyone. I'm not gonna let it change me.

Yeah it was a brief moment of frustration and It all worked out. We still had a room no ******* and time together. I took it as an opportunity to show her that I could still fuck her until she came multiple times all by myself if need be. I was only upset because I love her and don't want her to be disappointed. Well she wasn't and it reminded me that this was a fun thing that we enjoy when it works out. Thank you for the wisdom though. It's unrealistic of me to expect the same respect I give back from everyone. I'm not gonna let it change me.

Unfortunately, getting burned like how you and your wife did is one of the nasty aspects of the process of internet meetings. But, at least you and your wife were able to turn a net negative into a net positive.

Whatever path you and your wife choose to take, good luck.

Life is short and rather than focusing on the worse of it we must make the best, which is what you seem to have done. I hope you have better luck the next time.

Read
Wife and I got all dressed up and drove 30 miles to get no called no showed. Not the first timeits happened. Why so many flakes. Would love to find her a respectful, long term, reliable BBC to share her with and keep her in supply. We are considering giving up. She is hot and willing. Wtf???

read your post..everyone is not the same, I can host ash currentley single, off most evening, and weekends. If you like what you see reply back lets work something out.....

Sorry to hear that happened to you, who knows what the excuse was it's not right at all the lifestyle has it's scums but more good nice people than asses - I make it a point NEVER miss a schedule meet but I too have been disappointed.

Last edited:
It's like life everybody want to win but not everybody want to want to do the work to win ...smh ..I travel so my ppl know I'm real, but might want to meet for drinks before the date.

Sorry to hear that. And it is frustrating and time consuming when people promise false hope. BM had a valid point people tend to use the internet to play childess games, with no intent of following through. You to be aware of these such people. There are tools and methods to weed them out.

I travel... meet half way its less burden..

That's to bad I know it happens a lot on here and other sites as well. You guys should verify yourselves on here and only talk with people that have verified. We have our on forum section on here for verified people. It's really easy. Don't give up! :lips: Tracey

I feel your pain, it's the same way here in Birmingham smh, but she's definitely appetizing and if in the area we would most definitely have a great time. I wouldn't give up, some guys let gitters get to them, I almost did and that would've been such a shame because I would've missed out on an ongoing relationship with a gorgeous woman plus her and her hubby being good friends to this day

Well it happened again we had some plans and got strung along by some wanna be who doesn't have the courage to text " I can't make it"
Fortunately I took matters into my own hands. I fucked her till she came so hard she sobbed. Then fucked her in the ass and made her cum until her legs were shaking. Five orgasms for her and two for me later we went to bed both worn out. She stripped naked and and ******* with her makeup on skipping the 30 min ritual of what ever the fuck you ladies normally do every night.
Damn I should get pissed off before fucking her more often
We would have had fun sharing but I made sure she went to bed feeling like she had been gangbanged

Last edited:
That had happened to me many times, people can be such ass holes. Sorry you experienced that.

Well it happened again we had some plans and got strung along by some wanna be who doesn't have the courage to text " I can't make it"
Fortunately I took matters into my own hands. I fucked her till she came so hard she sobbed. Then fucked her in the ass and made her cum until her legs were shaking. Five orgasms for her and two for me later we went to bed both worn out. She stripped naked and and ******* with her makeup on skipping the 30 min ritual of what ever the fuck you ladies normally do every night.
Damn I should get pissed off before fucking her more often
We would have had fun sharing but I made sure she went to bed feeling like she had been gangbanged
Sad you experience that....I try to set up weeks ahead so I know if anything comes up...but hmmmm I'm right over if interested...maybe a chat to a future link up?

Back