why just black bald guys?

Just wondering white ladies why are most white women attracted to black bald guys or do some of you ladies prefer a light skinned black guy with long hair because most of the white women I run into prefer bald black guys and dont really like any other black guys

I know i dont get it as much as i like but women have prefrences, i know there are some guys that women go for with hair like Denzel or Shemar Moore (NCIS and Young in the Restless back in the day).

I do think they would get weak with a big black cock and you got them. I tried that one and around here its a 50/50 if they are into you first with your mind and the rest will follow.

Also, if you are in shape too will score points too. Women like big muscular men i do know that.

Lewis

"Lewis Birthday Aug 7- Go to my Profile and wish me a happy birthday and know all about me. Thank you"

I think most women like the bald look, especially on really dark men, because it's got a "bad ass" dominant quality to it.
None of the women I know care for dreds as they think it looks "dirty".

Other than that, they seem to either like guys that look like they care enough about themselves to invest a few dollars in getting a style (fade or whatever) that suits them or they go the opposite extreme and flop for the "don't care how gross" they look thug types.

Sweethearts, it's not the HAIR we are interested in!! Can you guess what quality we really want in a Bull?:mstickle:

Like I keep up with myself I dont have dreads cant stand them I have braids and keep them nice lookin and my face neat no scruffy beard and women seem not to like that

I think Kum was talking about something lower. something "Big and Tasty"

Lewis

Oh, I see .. hey ... wait a minute! Wasn't the "Big and Tasty" from ... McDonalds????
I don't think Morgan is going to like this at all Lewis. ;)

Like I keep up with myself I dont have dreads cant stand them I have braids and keep them nice lookin and my face neat no scruffy beard and women seem not to like that

You just haven't come across the right woman yet.

Nice, especially if they have sensitive nipples, love to lick, toy, tongue and play with them, but you will still have to adjust your view a bit!

Well, Lewis says it's something "Big and Tasty" but I just can't understand how a hamburger would get a woman excited.

Maybe the braids aren't a good look for you. Have you asked any of the ladies to give you an honest opinion? They always like to give guys a "make over", maybe they might give you a heads up on a different style that might work better for you.
Sometimes we get too comfortable with a particular look and don't realize we could use a "tune up".

Hey Cool,
I hope I am not out of line here BUT, for me it's all about attitude and confidence in my Bulls. If you're hoping that the "right one will come along", chances are she won't. Cool and calm may be alright at home in front of the TV, but bold and confident will get you more white pussy. You want it? Treat it like you own it! Drive it like you Stole it! Good Luck!:unsure:

Back