Why isn't double penetration involving the husband, more prevelant in the hot wife lifestyle?

I doubt it's related to hotwifing and more related to the average dude not wanting their dicks to be that close to another dudes. Why would it be more pleasurable for a guy? How does that enhance anything for him?

It just seems like it would be a more powerful pleasureable experience for the husband since he's actually ducking his wife.

He's up close and personal and can feel the pleasure his wife is getting ducking bbc.

I would imagine that's more powerful for the husband standing in a cornet with a charity belt.

I don't think I'm into cuckolding well at least the humiliation aspect. I'm more so into making sure everyone gets off and cums.

That's what I would want

It can be hard to get the timing down. In the link they seem to be in sync. Also, different people have different things that get them off and while it might seem counter intuitive to someone who is not a cuckold, watching without participating can be the hottest thing many times. It is a mind fuck.

Last edited:
It just seems like it would be a more powerful pleasureable experience for the husband since he's actually ducking his wife.

He's up close and personal and can feel the pleasure his wife is getting ducking bbc.

I would imagine that's more powerful for the husband standing in a cornet with a charity belt.

I don't think I'm into cuckolding well at least the humiliation aspect. I'm more so into making sure everyone gets off and cums.

That's what I would want
That depends if the husband is even into anal. That depends if the husband for some reason gets off more on the idea that a black dick is a wall away from his as opposed to the feeling of his wife's pussyvor ass on his dick. That depends on if the wife is even into anal. That depends if the other dude is into anal. That depends on how comfortable they are doing that. DP isnt the only way to please a woman. Sex is sex. You can get off and cum in countless ways. Everything is subjected so to place so much emphasis on DPing like it's the ultimate pleasure for everyone involved makes zero sense.

You're also assuming every man that shares his wife is a cuck.

That depends if the husband is even into anal. That depends if the husband for some reason gets off more on the idea that a black dick is a wall away from his as opposed to the feeling of his wife's pussyvor ass on his dick. That depends on if the wife is even into anal. That depends if the other dude is into anal. That depends on how comfortable they are doing that. DP isnt the only way to please a woman. Sex is sex. You can get off and cum in countless ways. Everything is subjected so to place so much emphasis on DPing like it's the ultimate pleasure for everyone involved makes zero sense.

All. True. As deep throat is to oral sex , DP is to anal sex. Wives often resist anal sex with husbands so DP with wives is special. Wives who respond to anal sex often find DP also stimulating.

It can be hard to get the timing down. In the link they seem to be in sync. Also, different people have different things that get them off and while it might seem counter intuitive to someone who is not a cuckold, watching without participating can be the hottest thing many times. It is a mind fuck.
Yes. Observing her as she performs as a whore for BBC certainly works on his mind.

I never assumed that every man that shares his wife is a cuck I stated that I might not be into cuckolding.To each his own I guess. You answered my topic question.

Mrs O was on top riding a bbc. He was balls deep and asked if I wanted to go for DP. (Didn’t ask her) I attempted for awhile and finally got it going for a few strokes but the timing was difficult to manage. I think we need practice and should try again!

Mrs O was on top riding a bbc. He was balls deep and asked if I wanted to go for DP. (Didn’t ask her) I attempted for awhile and finally got it going for a few strokes but the timing was difficult to manage. I think we need practice and should try again!
. One of the issues women have with DP is the two men need to "work" together. Often one of the men needs to be "passive" while the other is "active". Also, both men need to have cocks big enough to be able to make it work. Husbands and BBC studs who do work as a team can give the woman lots of pleasure and orgasms.

I personally don't think DP is pleasurable, but women getting two hard cocks to handle, suck n fuck, stroke etc, make me very wet. But I would like two guys with big n thick cock as partners not hubby as one of them.
. Susan gets very hot to suck cock when she has a BBC in her pussy. Usually there is a second BBC there for her but sometimes its me but its not the same for her. When she is really hot , she wants BBC in her pussy and her ass and her mouth too. She gets very very bad at parties usually fucking every BBC there and often several at once.

Wife loves the feeling of 2 big dicks inside her. Mines usually one of them.
. Fortunate. Mine not so big but Susans young black friends are all well endowed and they keep her happy. One is ok but two is better and three is best to see her perform like the slut she enjoys being.

DP doesnt happen with Robin since she doesnt do anal and black men are always made aware of that before we meet. Shes does enjoy playing with 2 black men alot and DVP with them happens often .and she totally enjoys that. There are times when shes only with 1 BBC and I will join in with the BBC and DVP her together.

DP doesnt happen with Robin since she doesnt do anal and black men are always made aware of that before we meet. Shes does enjoy playing with 2 black men alot and DVP with them happens often .and she totally enjoys that. There are times when shes only with 1 BBC and I will join in with the BBC and DVP her together.
. Susan loves BBC deep in her ass and DP is a huge turn on for her but what really gets me is when she is already doing DP with a BBC in her pussy and a BBC deep in her ass and she has orgasmed several times already and a third BBC bends her backwards so she is looking down and he slides his BBC down her throat and starts giving her Deep Throat fucking while the other two are still hard inside her. Eventually, all three BBC cum inside her. Afterward , Susan knows she has been a very naughty white slut. It takes several days before the aftereffects seem to wear off and her slut behavior / attitude is not as noticeable and her conversation changes to other subjects

. One of the issues women have with DP is the two men need to "work" together. Often one of the men needs to be "passive" while the other is "active". Also, both men need to have cocks big enough to be able to make it work. Husbands and BBC studs who do work as a team can give the woman lots of pleasure and orgasms.
. Lucky for the husbands if they get to join in with DP. Not all wives will do DP with the husbands. Some wives cant get the same hot passionate orgasms with the husbands as with two BBC. Assuming , as you say , these BBC do work as a team.

DP/DVP IS A TEAM SPORT FOR SURE.....COOPERATION BETWEEN THE PLAYERS IS IMPERATIVE FOR PLEASURE FOR HER!!!!!
yes. Absolutely. Otherwise it just doesnt happen for Susan. Fortunate her "friends" are team players. When there are several young BBC , Susan gets especially slutty and it lasts for several days. Weekend parties are exciting and interesting to watch Susan do her slut thing with the young black BBC. Lots of sucking and fucking and DP/DT. Very interesting times afterward as Susan would go back and forth between her slutwife personality and her more usual "white" wife personality. Several interesting moments when the slutwife would slip out with new people who didnt know about Susan

I've always said my favorite part of a cuckold/hotwife video is: the wife is fucking the other guy and tries playing with her husband's dick. Either with her hand or blowjob. Problem is she is in to much pleasure to really do anything so it just either sits in her hand or mouth. Nothing turns me on more then the sound of a wife moaning with hubby cock in her mouth while getting it good from behind with the other guy. I remember a wife saying she's conflicted in that position because she wants to please her hubby but is in such a state of bliss she can't even concentrate.

Back