Why is it too Hard to really meet some one here!!

Yup thats her. It is a shitty pic quality wise because I accidentially deleted my photos and the recovery programs won't seem to find the whole pic so it is screen shot from the tiny display image. If anyone has any good ways to recover them I would be happy to share them if I can get them recovered

Let me see what I can find for you. I am a programmer and also do networking and custom build machines. Done it for 36 years, since I was 14.
Have you looked into recovery services? They can be expensive, but sometimes they are the only thing that can do the job. I know both Seagate and Western Digital have recovery services.

Try these:

http://www.seagate.com/services-software/seagate-recovery-services/recover/
http://download.cnet.com/s/data-recovery/
http://www.recovermyfiles.com/hard-drive-data-recovery.php
http://www.krollontrack.com/data-recovery/data-recovery-services/hard-drive-recovery/
http://www.thetechmentor.com/posts/how-to-recover-data-from-a-crashed-hard-drive/

Those links should get you started. When in doubt, ALWAYS go to the web page of the manufacturer of the hard drive. Many of them have freely downloadable trial versions of their software. I have had to recover 5 hard drives over the past few years. The software at the links I have suggested will give you an idea of what to expect time wise, and hardware wise.

Pretty good She was a total milf tight petite body with big tits. She was on her period but I got a great blowjob and came all over her tits. A good drive by blowjob ;)

For us we get excited about the idea and this is the place we like to come to share pics with you guys and try to ease ourselves into it one fun night after another. You can say we are lame but that's fine, we are here to share some pics and meet some online friends and have fun. Hope thats ok

Can't be mad at that! I think for the majority of non-bbc members this is a fantasy site first and foremost. Most ppl seem to be like you, just Fascinated with the idea itself and curious. And then there are many who really want to add this element to their sex lives.
I'm the opposite, I've been involved in this lifestyle most of my adult life. I found this site by accident lol. But I'm very proactive with arranging real meetings with like minded people ;)
Mike

This is a great story i read back in 2008 in Wired Magazine and I have copied and pasted the short NY Times article version but you should read the entire Wire Mag article with all of the other juicy details left out on the readers digest version.

This just goes to prove you shouldn't believe anyone is real online and you can't expect to really meet anyone online anyway as you never know who they are.

theme-justice-story-jpg.jpg

Internet love triangle
BY David J. Krajicek
Saturday, February 16, 2008, 4:54 PM
amd-justice-art17g-jpg.jpg

Jessi was a 17-year-old hottie, a long-legged blond who enticed her man Tommy by mailing him gifts of her G-string panties, size small.

Tommy was a war hero - a rock-hard Marine who had served in Iraq. He boasted to Jessi that he had been blessed with prodigious sexual endowment.

They did not get a chance to confirm their relative dimensions since they never met in person. But in thousands of e-mails, phone calls and instant messages, the would-be lovers planned their life - Tommy and Jessi 2gethr4evr.

They were teenagers in love - on the Internet.

In real life, she was Mary Sheiler, a chubby, middle-aged wife and mom who lived in a plain little house in West Virginia. And he was Tom Montgomery, a balding, paunchy factory worker from the modest Buffalo suburb of Cheektowaga. He was married, with daughters ages 12 and 14.

Their make-believe love might not have troubled anyone but their spouses until an innocent third man was drawn in, touching off a Bermuda Triangle of Internet love, with deadly consequences.

Peaches and scream

Montgomery and Sheiler met online in the spring of 2005 at Pogo.com, a game Web site. Montgomery missed a clue to her real age in her username: "TalHotBlondBig50." She soon changed her handle to "Peaches_06_17."

Sheiler had a teen *******, Jessica, a pretty blond who had been named Miss Oak Leaf Festival 2002 in their hometown of Oak Hill, a West Virginia city of 6,500 about 40 miles south of Charleston.

Sheiler assumed the *******'s identity online, using the name Jessi and pretending that she was the pretty girl pictured on the teen's personal Web page.

Montgomery, meanwhile, created a fantasy bio of his own, complete with Marine war stories. And if those lies weren't complicated enough, Montgomery sometimes posed online as Tommy's *******.

In one message, he warned Jessi to go easy with Tommy's tender heart "because u will hurt him and he's an idiot and will believe ur lying ass."

The fantasy transformed Montgomery from a responsible adult to a love-obsessed adolescent. He spoke to Jessi by phone twice a day, and they instant messaged incessantly - often all night long.

"He wouldn't get off the Internet," his wife, Cindy, later told a reporter.

Tommy proposed marriage at Christmas 2005, and Jessi accepted. Montgomery began telling friends at work that he was leaving his wife to be with his new love in West Virginia. He didn't mention that she was 17.

In February 2006, Cindy Montgomery found a stash of lingerie that Jessi had mailed to Tommy. Through computer detective work, she unraveled her husband's Internet relationship with the presumed teenager.

In a letter confronting her husband, Cindy wrote, "What I cannot believe is that you are living out some bizarre fantasy - as ******* and *******."

The wife then sent a letter to Jessi that included a family photo, explaining that her husband had been posing as Tommy.

"From what I am pulling from your letters," Cindy wrote, "you are much closer to my *******'s age than mine, let alone Tom's. Are you over the age of 18? In this alone, he can be prosecuted as a baby predator."

Jessi was flummoxed to learn that her fantasy creation had been fooled by another.

She turned to Pogo.com for confirmation of the wife's letter, exchanging messages with Brian Barrett, 22, a co-worker at Montgomery's factory who frequented the game Web site.

Yes, Barrett said, Tommy was a middle-aged man, not a young stud.

Sheiler began flirting online with Barrett, and the two spread the story of Montgomery's fantasy identity on the Web site and at the factory. Montgomery was enraged. "U can say goodbye forever to me and Tommy," he wrote to Jessi.

Barrett and Jessi taunted Montgomery with their own budding Web romance, and the three exchanged angry messages for months.

On Sept. 13, 2006, Montgomery sent Jessi an instant message at 1:30 in the morning: "u r a whore and thats all u will ever be."

He followed that with a series of fuming, obscene computer and phone messages over the following two days.

Last ride

At 10:15 p.m. on Sept. 16, Brian Barrett left work at the factory in Clarence, N.Y., and got into his pickup. As he closed the door three rifle shots rang out. Barrett was hit in the neck, and he slumped over dead.

The victim's phone and computer records, as well as factory gossip, led investigators to Tom Montgomery and Mary Sheiler, and the make-believe love of the middle-agers became a crime spectacle.

Sheiler escaped indictment, so she has not been compelled to answer questions of how she had permitted the creepy fantasy to escalate into violence.

In her only interview, with Wired magazine, she portrayed herself as a devoted wife and doting mom. She explained that the Internet love triangle was a giggle that got out of hand.

Montgomery, meanwhile, was charged with *******. His wife divorced him, his daughters disowned him, and he attempted suicide in his jail cell.

He pleaded guilty last year to first-degree manslaughter.

At his sentencing on Nov. 27, everyone in court wondered about what had come over the formerly rational man.

"Call it an obsession, call it an addiction, call it what you want," said defense attorney John Nuchereno. "He was suffering from a diminished capacity of some sort."

"My wife and I don't understand how this could happen," said the victim's *******, Daniel. "To gun down a boy over simple jealousy does not make sense to us."

Montgomery was sent to prison for 20 years.

Prosecutor Frank Sedita noted, "You can pretend to be whoever you want to be on the Internet."

But not in prison. Montgomery has a transparent identity now at Attica, 20 miles west of the home he shared with his family in Cheektowaga before meeting Jessi online.

He is inmate number 07B3808. He is 48 years old today and will be 65 on his first parole eligibility date, in 2024.dkrajicek@aol.com

source: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/internet-love-triangle-article-1.311952

Read the amazing full/longer Wired mag article with the IM/Text messages included here:
http://www.wired.com/2007/08/ff-internetlies/

This is a great story i read back in 2008 in Wired Magazine and I have copied and pasted the short NY Times article version but you should read the entire Wire Mag article with all of the other juicy details left out on the readers digest version.

[bold]This just goes to prove you shouldn't believe anyone is real online and you can't expect to really meet anyone online anyway as you never know who they are.
Really just a true Catfish story of idiots dealing with con artists....they will always be on the net...[/bold]

theme-justice-story-jpg.jpg

Internet love triangle
BY David J. Krajicek
Saturday, February 16, 2008, 4:54 PM
amd-justice-art17g-jpg.jpg

Jessi was a 17-year-old hottie, a long-legged blond who enticed her man Tommy by mailing him gifts of her G-string panties, size small.

Tommy was a war hero - a rock-hard Marine who had served in Iraq. He boasted to Jessi that he had been blessed with prodigious sexual endowment.

They did not get a chance to confirm their relative dimensions since they never met in person. But in thousands of e-mails, phone calls and instant messages, the would-be lovers planned their life - Tommy and Jessi 2gethr4evr.

They were teenagers in love - on the Internet.

In real life, she was Mary Sheiler, a chubby, middle-aged wife and mom who lived in a plain little house in West Virginia. And he was Tom Montgomery, a balding, paunchy factory worker from the modest Buffalo suburb of Cheektowaga. He was married, with daughters ages 12 and 14.

Their make-believe love might not have troubled anyone but their spouses until an innocent third man was drawn in, touching off a Bermuda Triangle of Internet love, with deadly consequences.

Peaches and scream

Montgomery and Sheiler met online in the spring of 2005 at Pogo.com, a game Web site. Montgomery missed a clue to her real age in her username: "TalHotBlondBig50." She soon changed her handle to "Peaches_06_17."

Sheiler had a teen *******, Jessica, a pretty blond who had been named Miss Oak Leaf Festival 2002 in their hometown of Oak Hill, a West Virginia city of 6,500 about 40 miles south of Charleston.

Sheiler assumed the *******'s identity online, using the name Jessi and pretending that she was the pretty girl pictured on the teen's personal Web page.

Montgomery, meanwhile, created a fantasy bio of his own, complete with Marine war stories. And if those lies weren't complicated enough, Montgomery sometimes posed online as Tommy's *******.

In one message, he warned Jessi to go easy with Tommy's tender heart "because u will hurt him and he's an idiot and will believe ur lying ass."

The fantasy transformed Montgomery from a responsible adult to a love-obsessed adolescent. He spoke to Jessi by phone twice a day, and they instant messaged incessantly - often all night long.

"He wouldn't get off the Internet," his wife, Cindy, later told a reporter.

Tommy proposed marriage at Christmas 2005, and Jessi accepted. Montgomery began telling friends at work that he was leaving his wife to be with his new love in West Virginia. He didn't mention that she was 17.

In February 2006, Cindy Montgomery found a stash of lingerie that Jessi had mailed to Tommy. Through computer detective work, she unraveled her husband's Internet relationship with the presumed teenager.

In a letter confronting her husband, Cindy wrote, "What I cannot believe is that you are living out some bizarre fantasy - as ******* and *******."

The wife then sent a letter to Jessi that included a family photo, explaining that her husband had been posing as Tommy.

"From what I am pulling from your letters," Cindy wrote, "you are much closer to my *******'s age than mine, let alone Tom's. Are you over the age of 18? In this alone, he can be prosecuted as a baby predator."

Jessi was flummoxed to learn that her fantasy creation had been fooled by another.

She turned to Pogo.com for confirmation of the wife's letter, exchanging messages with Brian Barrett, 22, a co-worker at Montgomery's factory who frequented the game Web site.

Yes, Barrett said, Tommy was a middle-aged man, not a young stud.

Sheiler began flirting online with Barrett, and the two spread the story of Montgomery's fantasy identity on the Web site and at the factory. Montgomery was enraged. "U can say goodbye forever to me and Tommy," he wrote to Jessi.

Barrett and Jessi taunted Montgomery with their own budding Web romance, and the three exchanged angry messages for months.

On Sept. 13, 2006, Montgomery sent Jessi an instant message at 1:30 in the morning: "u r a whore and thats all u will ever be."

He followed that with a series of fuming, obscene computer and phone messages over the following two days.

Last ride

At 10:15 p.m. on Sept. 16, Brian Barrett left work at the factory in Clarence, N.Y., and got into his pickup. As he closed the door three rifle shots rang out. Barrett was hit in the neck, and he slumped over dead.

The victim's phone and computer records, as well as factory gossip, led investigators to Tom Montgomery and Mary Sheiler, and the make-believe love of the middle-agers became a crime spectacle.

Sheiler escaped indictment, so she has not been compelled to answer questions of how she had permitted the creepy fantasy to escalate into violence.

In her only interview, with Wired magazine, she portrayed herself as a devoted wife and doting mom. She explained that the Internet love triangle was a giggle that got out of hand.

Montgomery, meanwhile, was charged with *******. His wife divorced him, his daughters disowned him, and he attempted suicide in his jail cell.

He pleaded guilty last year to first-degree manslaughter.

At his sentencing on Nov. 27, everyone in court wondered about what had come over the formerly rational man.

"Call it an obsession, call it an addiction, call it what you want," said defense attorney John Nuchereno. "He was suffering from a diminished capacity of some sort."

"My wife and I don't understand how this could happen," said the victim's *******, Daniel. "To gun down a boy over simple jealousy does not make sense to us."

Montgomery was sent to prison for 20 years.

Prosecutor Frank Sedita noted, "You can pretend to be whoever you want to be on the Internet."

But not in prison. Montgomery has a transparent identity now at Attica, 20 miles west of the home he shared with his family in Cheektowaga before meeting Jessi online.

He is inmate number 07B3808. He is 48 years old today and will be 65 on his first parole eligibility date, in 2024.dkrajicek@aol.com

source: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/internet-love-triangle-article-1.311952

Read the amazing full/longer Wired mag article with the IM/Text messages included here:
http://www.wired.com/2007/08/ff-internetlies/

The problem with stories like these is that they create a negative mind-set. Being hyper-wary can be a bit of a killjoy on site such as this.

I take it as fact that there a re a wide range of people on here from complete fantasists to full raging life-stylers. I think I can usually tell, but humbly speaking, I cannot always!

I live the life; well not so much "the life" as "a life". Cuckoldry is a real and present ******* in my life. Still, I find it hard to connect with almost anyone here. It's so curious.

Back